Thread: Business is no good?

Banned

Business is no good?

A few shops have raised their prices to cover for the shortfall from $5 to $20.

A regular ML I've been seeing has been working 5 days a week instead of 4 days to make up for the pre-lockup earnings. She has been telling me business is slow.

Some punters because of Corvid scare are abstaining to punt. And some after 3 months of lockdown have lost interest in it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Oldest profession in the world, itll turn around especially with all the students coming back. Prices will go down and variety will increase, win win

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Most of the shops I have been to told me that business is down during weekdays by lot more, some of the famous WL's cannot even customers for 3-4 but start pouring during evening and also shops have way to less girls, some shops which used to have 12-18 girls in line up now only have 2-3 girls. Prices are jacked up by $20-30, on top of all, girls have reduced type of service they provide due to covid scare. We just have to live with it until we start getting more international students and backpackers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If business is slow, should the shop reduce the price to attract more customers? I wouldn't pay for higher price with limited options.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by triedforonce View Post
    If business is slow, should the shop reduce the price to attract more customers? I wouldn't pay for higher price with limited options.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk
    That would only work if the thing that's keeping customers away from the shops was the price. However, I think that's not the case. It's because of Work From Home .... That seriously clips the wings of a lot of punters that have a partner at home. For those (myself included), the best time to punt is when you're out of the house for work. WFH completely cancels that.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    That would only work if the thing that's keeping customers away from the shops was the price. However, I think that's not the case. It's because of Work From Home .... That seriously clips the wings of a lot of punters that have a partner at home. For those (myself included), the best time to punt is when you're out of the house for work. WFH completely cancels that.
    Yeah, I’d agree with this - I reckon there’d be many guys who are still punting from home.
    At some point the novelty of PFH will wear out and they’ll go back to punting.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Personally,
    I think I would prefer a reliable "private" who will provide the service I want/crave/desire & appreciate my regular custom/$$$'s/etc.
    Dealing with the every changing in shops and constant changes...
    But then I am an old fart, and fucking a starfish/foamer/whatever becomes boring and unsatisfying and you start questioning life/theuniverse/everything

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    Personally,
    I think I would prefer a reliable "private" who will provide the service I want/crave/desire & appreciate my regular custom/$$$'s/etc.
    Dealing with the every changing in shops and constant changes...
    But then I am an old fart, and fucking a starfish/foamer/whatever becomes boring and unsatisfying and you start questioning life/theuniverse/everything
    And that's why I went to the trouble of finding a genuine SB.
    And she's only a text message away.
    And yes I'm an old fart as well, and she is a genuine 23 yr old cauc

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by juscruisin58 View Post
    And that's why I went to the trouble of finding a genuine SB.
    And she's only a text message away.
    And yes I'm an old fart as well, and she is a genuine 23 yr old cauc
    Maybe you should pm her contact and details.... I may need a backup

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have tried to get a booking yesterday at N5M and Greenacre and they were fully booked for the time I was free...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    teh MLs have told me that its been quiet, cost is still about the same, i'm going at my normal rate lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    Maybe you should pm her contact and details.... I may need a backup
    Yeah, nah, we are exclusive, with the benefits that come with that for both of us, and I'm not about to stuff that up.
    And we're not in Sydney

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I agree that starting a business is easy . And any business. It's harder to offer something unique. And then stay in business and pay the bills. At the very beginning I had a lot of problems with contractors and only signing a contract with http://factorforyou.com/. Factoring allows you to receive your money on time and pay for the purchase of necessary materials for further production. It's quite convenient. And at the same time, before you reach the opportunity to use factoring, you will not be paid for your work more than once. Think about it, are you ready for this?