Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: K Rebecca - non stop DFK, 11/10 experience

Senior Member(無間使者)

K Rebecca - non stop DFK, 11/10 experience

[Removed post text]

Banned
    Nice review Scottie. It’s interesting you had a 5.30 booking and she still gave it 100% effort. What an amazing lady! I’ve been punting for a very long time and Rebecca is definitely the best root I’ve ever had in Sydney.

She deserves her legendary status as the top ranking WL. Shops should have an open ranking system each week like they do in the Japanese hostess bars. A bit of competition between the girls would weed out the lazy biatches.

Now all you fuckers who are going to be trying to get a booking with her will only push her price to $400 an hour by next week.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    At least you guys still have the option. She don't see Koreans....and I'm Korean hahaha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rand8144 View Post
    At least you guys still have the option. She don't see Koreans....and I'm Korean hahaha
    That is rip my dude...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Nice review Scottie. It’s interesting you had a 5.30 booking and she still gave it 100% effort. What an amazing lady! I’ve been punting for a very long time and Rebecca is definitely the best root I’ve ever had in Sydney.

She deserves her legendary status as the top ranking WL. Shops should have an open ranking system each week like they do in the Japanese hostess bars. A bit of competition between the girls would weed out the lazy biatches.

Now all you fuckers who are going to be trying to get a booking with her will only push her price to $400 an hour by next week.
    Ya, fucker like you are writing about her. What are the chances of me about to book her. For the record I haven't see her. Think of it I should have fuck her when it was $240 but not now. Too bad I miss the boat. Enjoy fucker.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Ya, fucker like you are writing about her. What are the chances of me about to book her. For the record I haven't see her. Think of it I should have fuck her when it was $240 but not now. Too bad I miss the boat. Enjoy fucker.
    Bruh...chill. Don't have to be so salty about not seeing a girl...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Sharing is caring. All good. Just take $400 next week and book her the night before. They should be able to slot you in at 6.30pm! LOL. If the fucker before you extends, then try again the next day

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    Bruh...chill. Don't have to be so salty about not seeing a girl...
    Is salty you know what I mean. Just like missing the opportunity in buying a over price property. All good good, I just have to find more money to buy her time say I have fuck once.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Top quality from Ginza. That feeling of alternating rimming/BBBJ must be intense!

Rebecca is easily one of Aus99 NSW Queen !

All hail Rebecca ! hahahahhahaha
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Bruh, that’s laughable.
    She’s a service queen without a doubt, but that’s just way off the mark.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    She is early thirties similar to all other K-girls except Somi, I guess. Service queen 100%, good looking as well.
    Yes, many K girls in their 30s already worked as WLs in Korea before they came here. In Korea I think that once a bar girl/hostess/WL hits 25, she is considered old and has to make way for the new talent coming through.

Not to worry. They then travel to Australia or US where men like us go apeshit over them.

The K girls here are simply too experienced and professional. One cannot go from being an innocent ‘English student’ to super performance Queen overnight. They have done this before.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She is early thirties similar to all other K-girls except Somi, I guess. Service queen 100%, good looking as well.
    Somi is early-mid 20s? Haven't seen her, heard she's a returnee. I have seen Rebecca, shes probably around 30~ but i don't care, shes amazing

I know it's deceiving but you think the Ginza Korean girls like Jessie, Bella, Julia etc are all early 30s?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 3002 View Post
    Somi is early-mid 20s? Haven't seen her, heard she's a returnee. I have seen Rebecca, shes probably around 30~ but i don't care, shes amazing

I know it's deceiving but you think the Ginza Korean girls like Jessie, Bella, Julia etc are all early 30s?
    Yes yes yes 🤣 all have been with Ginza group 3+ years. Their website age never change than you have to add a 3+ year to the website age. Like Rebecca 26 + 3 + 3+ = 32+. Even if I don't add 3 year she would be minimum 29.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Specific age numbers are irrelevant when you have a hot K babe engulfing your cock or eating your ass!

Rebecca started at $240 and now went up to $300 in less than 7 months isn’t too bad. Her service and attitude are excellent I must say and earn her reputation as the best K-girl in the current market.

Julia at Ginza 310 first started in N5M at $230, moved to Empire at $240 same as Rebecca then moved to Ginza 310 increased to $280 then up again to $300 then recently up again to $330. Quite astonishing !!! $330 for K-girl is the highest in the shops at the moment but quality of services of these K-girls don’t seem to match the price increases except Rebecca.

I have seen all these girls when they were much cheaper many times and may still see those with excellent services though less frequently. I just feel the increase is too fast, too steep and not in line with the market situation. N5M and other city shops still have K-girls at more competitive prices and similar services. Rebecca is an exception, she is worth $300 and the increase is justified but not across the board.
    Not sure if I like or hate your posts, however, I am going to be one of those guys that drive her price up I think!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah, keep seeing Rebecca now and more in the next 3 months as I don’t think her hourly rate will be increased again soon. $300 is still good value for money for Rebecca as her service is the best among all K-girls in the Ginza Group for sure.
    Before you know it, she'll be $330. I'm sure they'll see people still willing to pay $300 to see Rebecca.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Honesty, if all these K girls increase to $330. It is better to pay $350 (discount $20 if pay cash) to see caucasian girl in touchmoreclass

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I'd pay 350 for Rebecca as she's just so hard to book. She's definitely worth the money.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    Before you know it, she'll be $330. I'm sure they'll see people still willing to pay $300 to see Rebecca.
    Yep and when it gets to $330 the clowns will say I would pay $350 to see such and such and it will keep going on like that. Then someone will say remember the good old days when you only had to pay $280. They are upping the rates without even realising it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast