Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How much would this cost at a shop /private

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve found recently that finding girls off Seeking and is a much more rewarding experience than punting. It can be a slow burn finding someone you like and have the chemistry with just like any dating site but when you do it’s awesome no time limits and everything’s pretty much on the table. I’m more of a pay per meet than ongoing - $500-$600 is the sweet spot - however $450 for subsequent meets is damn great value.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Damn great advice, I just downloaded the app yesterday. I couldn't send or read any messages until I paid a fee. They had a Black Friday sale on, as $60 for 30 days, pay for 90 days in one hit. I thought it was a scam but I still paid $180 for 90 days membership.

Oh shit how many hits, I just had 2 pictures, one of my face and one of me in my car. I also put my annual income and boom. I'm taking to this 23 year old Caucasian girl (see picture).

I thought it was a scam, she wanted to meet me today.

Thank you Dayuse.

Well, I booked a room close to her, I thought she'd never show up. But I told her my room number and when I opened the door. Wow this beautiful slim brunette with long hair, full arm sleeve tattoo and a lip piercing was standing in front of me.

Long story short, she was with me for about 5 hours. I got DFK, BBBJ, DATY, BBFS and CIP.

I don't know if I'm going to see her again or was this a crazy fluke but we are connected on the Kik app and as far as I can tell we have an ongoing arrangement. I'm planning to see her again next week.

If I do see her again I think this will be a new hobby for me.Attachment 75641

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
    CIP. Hope she's on the pill...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by exstar View Post
    I’ve found recently that finding girls off Seeking and is a much more rewarding experience than punting. It can be a slow burn finding someone you like and have the chemistry with just like any dating site but when you do it’s awesome no time limits and everything’s pretty much on the table. I’m more of a pay per meet than ongoing - $500-$600 is the sweet spot - however $450 for subsequent meets is damn great value.
    I feel as though I’m nowhere near baller enough for this website.

5hours for $600? Holy shit let me quit punting for real lol

Banned
    Are all girls on this site wanting payment? I had a look at it and theres a lot of ordinary looking chicks on there. I figure they must just be normal looking for dates?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wok View Post
    I feel as though I’m nowhere near baller enough for this website.
    Me too!...tried it 2-3 years ago.
    Found few who were good.
    I think instead of beating around the bushes, you need to set them straight by saying: put out or get out.
    A lot of time-waster out there. Also, $500 on the same girl week after week (plus the temptations to try out girls won't stop you from going to the brothel), the cost was too steep.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Damn great advice, I just downloaded the app yesterday. I couldn't send or read any messages until I paid a fee. They had a Black Friday sale on, as $60 for 30 days, pay for 90 days in one hit. I thought it was a scam but I still paid $180 for 90 days membership.

Oh shit how many hits, I just had 2 pictures, one of my face and one of me in my car. I also put my annual income and boom. I'm taking to this 23 year old Caucasian girl (see picture).

I thought it was a scam, she wanted to meet me today.

Thank you Dayuse.

Well, I booked a room close to her, I thought she'd never show up. But I told her my room number and when I opened the door. Wow this beautiful slim brunette with long hair, full arm sleeve tattoo and a lip piercing was standing in front of me.

Long story short, she was with me for about 5 hours. I got DFK, BBBJ, DATY, BBFS and CIP.

I don't know if I'm going to see her again or was this a crazy fluke but we are connected on the Kik app and as far as I can tell we have an ongoing arrangement. I'm planning to see her again next week.

If I do see her again I think this will be a new hobby for me.Attachment 75641

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
    Dammit Riff, like I needed any extra incentive

Junior Member(有D料到)
    450 per encounter... thats a good deal...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Met Asian background lady online (not seeking arrangements) and later found out she had been on seeking arrangements a couple years ago. Has / had numerous regulars paying allowances. Apparently She has some guys paying $1500 to open her legs but know also $500 a pop was agreeable. Says she does no BJ (not sure to believe that). I am having fantastic sex with her. She is decades years my junior. Agreed to pay allowance $500 per week. I see her for 3-4 days per week including sleep overs. She still is getting contacted by her clients although she has blocked many. She told me the most men in a single day she fucked is four and has had up to 20-30 per week. She agrees she is a slut and I tell her. She rims me, allows me to fuck her silly and wears her sexy clothes and lingerie for me and is Interested in trying DP with her and maybe more. She calls me her BF and it has only been a month..It is complicated and also fun. I knew nothing about SA previously.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    BBFSCIP could cost you 18 years of child support or catching more than crabs

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tickersnicker View Post
    ......but at the moment it costs me a third of my net income excluding gratuities.
    That's a lot to pay for exclusive sex.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Just get a girlfriend
    A girlfriend isn’t free broo! And it’s messy telling her to bugger off too

Banned
    BBFSCIP... The only time a girl lets me do that is when she wants kids and wants me to also pay for child support + her luxury lifestyle.

A woman can't be swallowing birth control pills every day just so that you can fill her up with cream anytime you want. It'll mess with her moods, hormones and bodily functions.

I only do CIP with someone I'm in a relationship with and only when I know that it's their safe week. Otherwise I'd rather pull out. Only once I did an accidental CIP on a rather good looking private WL that offered BBFS - she didn't mention pulling out before I stick it in and I've already cummed prematurely at that moment. She took the pill but was very pissed off at me so I gave her a massage to calm her down.

With every private WL that I've done BBFS with I make sure I don't see them the second time... Can't risk them claiming that I've made them preggo when they've had hundreds others also doing BBFS and secretly CIP without telling.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    The likelyhood of getting an exclusive arrangement is very slim unless you are paying thousands a week. Think about it the girl has 16 hours a day, 112 hours a week to kill. 1 daddy arrangement that's maybe 5 hour a week commitment, if she has good time management she can pretty much make it a full time job juggling multiple daddies and making serious amount of money. Why would she work or study?

All these sugar baby threads and no one is posting censored pics for us to get an idea of looks, so how can we guess the dollar value, not all girls are worth the same amount of money. Some guys have really bad taste in visuals, so when people say they met a good looking young student, I always take that with a grain of salt.
    Tell me how to post a pic, and I'll post a pic of Violet, my longterm SB.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    A girlfriend isn’t free broo! And it’s messy telling her to bugger off too
    It is only messy if you let it be that way.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    Could just use an external site like https://imgur.com/upload

Then post the link.
    Cant I just upload an image, rather than having to host it somewhere else

Senior Member(無間使者)
    it looks like you can upload an image you have, should be no need for external hosting. click 'insert image' icon, third from right at the top of the 'quick reply' box

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ok, this is my longterm SB Violet
    IMG_2164.jpg

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Noice!
    Good for you juscruisin!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Good for you guy.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast