Thread: When forum intel totally pays off!

Junior Member(有D料到)

When forum intel totally pays off!

Hi all, given that the main benefit of this site is gaining intel that increases our punting success rate, I thought I'd suggest a thread of stories on when intel gained here has totally paid off.

Mine is Khita from Kyoto 206...she's disappeared now, but a couple of punters agreed that she was a young, pretty, petite Thai girl...exactly my cup of tea. Made a booking and the moment she walked out I knew the intel was spot on...gorgeous slim body, perfect legs, beautiful face, and as luck would have it, she loved DATY, FIV, BBBJ, pussyslide...was a regular for a long time...

I'm guessing I should also rush to see Coco for the same reasons based on recent posts.

so when has intel totally paid off for you?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nicky, formerly from Kelly's Asian Flowers. All the reviews are on point.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    A fantastic post Mr Speranza!

My Story:
    I was feeling destitute, hungry, tired, and toey one miserable afternoon when I read about the polarising effect and reviews that Ada from WeChat had left on this punting community. With nothing lose and everything to gain I rushed off and paid her a visit.
    I paid for 1 hr, she took my hand and 2.5 hours later I was fed, entertained, washed, massaged from head to toe, all the knots removed, and all the unresolved tension was released in a series of squirts and moans (btw: her moans not mine).

What else can I say, this forum rocks. The harmony, the friendships, the banter, the laughter, the camaraderie, the humour, the insinuations, the flaming, the innuendos, the shit fights, the low shots, the king hits, the public floggings, the flagellations, the sabotaging of threads, and the death threats it’s all here…..why go anywhere else.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Coco is decent man, I think she is pretty without being a stunner. Great boobs nice nips curvy petite.
    Awesome attitude, takes a pounding very nice bbbj and a full cim. She is also a pretty decent girl to chat with.