Thread: Genital Reflexology

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Genital Reflexology

Back in the day when international travel was possible I visited a GILF in HK that gave me the most amazing remedial massage which was highly beneficial in terms of relieving and healing some internal body ailments. I later came to understand that the ML was a practitioner of genital reflexology.

I’ve since visited many shops here in the hope there’s another ML that practices this technique but to no avail. I’ve tried Kung Fu massage in Campsie but it didn’t cut it for me. There’s also Lisa the Chinese GILF at Silverwater massage that uses similar techniques but tends to fall into the usual RnT trap as will most MLs ie tug vigorously and get the guy across the line quickly. The so called tantric masseuse’s I’ve seen tend to use the term as a punch line and most will BS their way around tantric techniques in order to elevate their service rates.

In genital reflexology pleasure is secondary and a by-product of the massage. From an historic perspective it was genital reflexology that gave light to edging and edging techniques. Most punters believe edging is all about prolonging their pleasure and delaying their orgasm but edging is used by reflexologists to prolong the erection and delay ejaculation so genital reflexology can focus on treating internal organs like kidneys, liver, heart, lungs etc - once a guy ejaculates and the penis becomes flaccid genital reflexology is next to useless.
    This art form is deeply rooted in ancient Chinese traditions so most young Asian MLs and MILFs that have been somewhat westernised won’t understand let alone practice the art form.

Perhaps one of the accomplished veterans, or one of the RnT purist’s might know a ML they can recommend.

Thanks in advance.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Hi mate
    Try below link, as Tiffany cured my ED
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ng-in-Randwick
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    Hi mate
    Try below link, as Tiffany cured my ED
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ng-in-Randwick

Brother Leslie, I think the type of genital reflexology the OP was referring to could be similar to the Dragon Tendon massage provided by Tiffany but not necessarily identical? Without a full detailed descriptions on the process , we are all guessing here.

But I agree, he should give Tiffany a try and report back, that’s the only way to know. The bonus for him though, Tiffany ain’t no Gilf and he have a very enjoyable session!

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Back in the day when international travel was possible I visited a GILF in HK that gave me the most amazing remedial massage which was highly beneficial in terms of relieving and healing some internal body ailments. I later came to understand that the ML was a practitioner of genital reflexology.

I’ve since visited many shops here in the hope there’s another ML that practices this technique but to no avail. I’ve tried Kung Fu massage in Campsie but it didn’t cut it for me. There’s also Lisa the Chinese GILF at Silverwater massage that uses similar techniques but tends to fall into the usual RnT trap as will most MLs ie tug vigorously and get the guy across the line quickly. The so called tantric masseuse’s I’ve seen tend to use the term as a punch line and most will BS their way around tantric techniques in order to elevate their service rates.

In genital reflexology pleasure is secondary and a by-product of the massage. From an historic perspective it was genital reflexology that gave light to edging and edging techniques. Most punters believe edging is all about prolonging their pleasure and delaying their orgasm but edging is used by reflexologists to prolong the erection and delay ejaculation so genital reflexology can focus on treating internal organs like kidneys, liver, heart, lungs etc - once a guy ejaculates and the penis becomes flaccid genital reflexology is next to useless.
    This art form is deeply rooted in ancient Chinese traditions so most young Asian MLs and MILFs that have been somewhat westernised won’t understand let alone practice the art form.

Perhaps one of the accomplished veterans, or one of the RnT purist’s might know a ML they can recommend.

Thanks in advance.
    Your correct that you really have to find a GILF for this service.
    Its actually a form of tantra and penis worship.

Oh, and true Japanese Geisha, just might be what you are wanting.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bummer View Post
    Your correct that you really have to find a GILF for this service.
    Its actually a form of tantra and penis worship.

Oh, and true Japanese Geisha, just might be what you are wanting.
    He being allegedly bi sexual has double the options......

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Brother Leslie, I think the type of genital reflexology the OP was referring to could be similar to the Dragon Tendon massage provided by Tiffany but not necessarily identical? Without a full detailed descriptions on the process , we are all guessing here.
    Thanks for intel fellows.
    This Tiffany ML sounds like the real deal - I’ll give her a crack (no pun intended)

To answer Mr Ahlungor’s question perhaps all these techniques are similar in that they have the same origins but over time each region developed its own style and put its own spin on the technique; similar to how martial arts has evolved and developed across SE Asia.
    So Dragon Tendon from Thailand, tantric cock worship from India, genital reflexology from China etc

The technique itself is hard to describe but hopefully this video clip can illustrate “some” of the techniques used. Noting that different parts of the genitals addresses different internal body organs - eg massaging just the head of the penis (at the 1:20min mark) addresses heart and lung ailments etc

https://www.voyeurstyle.com/watch/15...penis-massage/

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    This infographic details the male genital reflexology zones I was referring to earlier.
    Hopefully this will shed some light into the discussion and will be of some use for the avid RnT aficionados.

80D8C192-7F49-4EE3-9D4F-DF46956267DD.jpg

Baby Member(留言版初哥) Appleofedengarden666's Avatar
    This Tiffany ML sounds like the real deal - I’ll give her a crack (no pun intended)

To answer Mr Ahlungor’s question perhaps all these techniques are similar in that they have the same origins but over time each region developed its own style and put its own spin on the technique; similar to how martial arts has evolved and developed across SE Asia.
    So Dragon Tendon from Thailand, tantric cock worship from India, genital reflexology from China etc

The technique itself is hard to describe but hopefully this video clip can illustrate “some” of the techniques used. Noting that different parts of the genitals addresses different internal body organs - eg massaging just the head of the penis (at the 1:20min mark) addresses heart and lung ailments etc

The technique looks good and new, but personally I don't like the video due to less attractive hands and cock model.

Banned

No different from the HJ I get......

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    No different from the HJ I get......
    Are you able to give us a little more detail on what happens when you get one?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Cock explosion is anticipated