Thread: Boned C Mona - Great BBBJ

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Boned C Mona - Great BBBJ

NAME:C MONA
    BODY SIZE:6
    CUP SIZE
    HEIGHT:163
    LANGUAGE:
    TYPE:PETTY NATURAL BUSTY (actually enhanced with natural boob over the top)
    SPECIALITY:
    BOOKING:160.220.270
    HOLDER DESCRIPTION:C MONA
    22YO SIZE 6. 163CM. NATURAL D CUP. PRETTY FACE WHITE SKIN. NATURAL BUSTY D.SHOWER TOGETHER DFK BBBJ DATY 69.

http://www.278club.com.au/Girls/2300

C87B0620-B9D2-4E0B-AAED-6B504F0A1419.jpg

253954D6-C913-41A2-B4C3-82B0032882A4.jpg

Attachment 75623

I was toey late last night, despite being tired, after having banged a hot masseuse I like that I haven’t seen since before the pandemic. Wanted a second round with her so decided to visit Ginza Empire (449). I’ve only been to Ginza (310) once since pre-pandemic that was very so so not there usual level.

Mona didn’t disappoint. She looks mid 20s. She gave a very long and caring shower. On the bed she dried me completely with tissues and gave a nice booby swirl. She has big double Ds and they are nicely shaped not sagging. She did this nice sucking thing where she moves her head as she’s sucking and flickering her tongue. But not too hard to leave any marks.

She gave me a really good BBBJ doing the travelling sucking on them underside and sides of my shaft and flicking her tongue on them but where my head starts that’s sensitive. She gave a slightly sloppy blowjob and didn’t pause much at all. I would have come really fast if I wasn’t so tired and hadn’t already chopped twice before. She put in a great effort to make me cum and didn’t stop until after a fair while before I stopped her. She deserved a load for her efforts.

I switched to her lying on her back and tittyfucked her. She put some lube and squeezed her tits around my shaft. The ad says she’s natural but she’s enhanced with natural boob over the top so it’s sort of best of both worlds. Good firm tatas for squeezing your wang when tittyfucking. She had a friendly and happy demeanour. Professional and takes pride in her work, she’s put in effort to make me cum and was nice, sexy.

The photos are her. It’s her face. She’s has a pretty face that reminds me of a girl I wanted to band which made it hotter. Nice watching her from above and in the mirrors.

She cleaned up after I had cum on her chest. Hugged me and caressed me. Played with my cock a lot who was very satisfied and sleepy. After a little while she asked if I wanted more and started giving me one of her amazing blowjobs again. All her locking and sucking got me rock hard again and I started hanging her in many positions. Holding her boobs from behind in doggy and watching them swing in the mirror etc. I was too tired to come a fourth time that night so I stopped despite how good it was. She checked my cock and asked nicely if I wanted a handjob. I said no finished. We hugged for a bit and then time was up.

Very nice girl, friendly, with great service and skills. Doesn’t have great English but takes directions well and communicates what she wants fine. Pretty face, great boobs, good body, nice GFE. Good pussy. I recommend her.

Seems the quality of Ginza is back.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Attachment 75623

This is real pic. This is her pretty face.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    846246AB-6A33-490D-9A9A-0DAB966524D6.jpg

Picture of her face again. Not sure why it broke.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She’s not fat but she doesn’t have a petite frame. She’s relatively tall and body frame like a Caucasian rather than like some tiny Asian. She’s good looking. I have a thing for petite girls and I still found her attractive.