Thread: Puppy Memory Massage - 380 Pitt St Massage - Asian Baby Girl - Busty Asian

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Puppy Memory Massage - 380 Pitt St Massage - Asian Baby Girl - Busty Asian

I’m combining these two since it’s related memories.

Pre-Pandemic I had gone to Puppy Memory Massage and there was this hot little Chinese masseuse, she had a pretty dress sort of old style not club style, cute sexy rather than slutty sexy dress. She was skinny but looked busty, the perfect combo. Young and hit. Her massage was ok but not great but when she flipped me over she wanted to ride me, I was hell yes. She had a hairy bush (Japanese influence maybe). She had a great pussy feeling and was great at riding. I picked her up and banged her in the air a bit. Trying not to be too noisy with reception just on the otherside of the door.

She was a sweet girl and the fucking more than made up for the massage (which wasn’t terrible just not great).

After she offered me her wechat and told me she likes me (handsome boy). Doubtful considering my looks but nice gesture.

The next time I went it was a different girl probably taller and a little chubby but still hot. She had big tatas and offered to rub them over me and my cock and to me titty fuck her. She opened with offering extras. I’m like Puppy Memory Massage is great! Her massage was also basic but the extras made up for it. Very soothing and stress relieving to have nice soft big naturals caress you. After she offered me her number and told me she likes me (again doubtful, just want business/money, but better than being rude).

Big Tata messages me. She told me Puppy Memory Massage was gone (which I doubted). And invited me to her place. She wore one of those sex body sock crotchless lingerie things. I banged her, tittyfucked her. Etc. her served was great and her big naturals great but she was nickle and diming, wanted to charge high rates and charge for second cumming in same hour, charge for tatas, blowjob etc. I don’t remember exactly. But I was like good to bang her and get her out of my system but wouldn’t see her again. Too expensive and not worth it.

Also I much prefer the Asian Baby Girl that I can pick up, swing around, and give a deep dicking.

Then pandemic hit. So no more Puppy Memory Massage, Asian Baby Girl, or Busty Asian Girl.

Asian Baby Girl actually lived in Brisbane and was just visiting Sydney which was another reason I didn’t get to see her again.

Not long ago ABG messaged me that she’s coming back to Sydney and wants to see me. She was one of my favourites and I wanted to sheet her again. I messaged her last night and she told me she had plans tonight but asked if I wanted to see her that night or tomorrow. I said tonight and she said she’d wait for me. Gave me address of 380 Pitt St massage shop and who to ask for. I walked in maybe 5 minutes late and she came up to me straight away. She wasn’t waiting for me. I doubt she remembers or could recognise me, she’s just drumming up business. I said the name she gave me and she smiled and was all nice missed you etc.

She starts giving me a nice massage and she’s as hot as before skinny and looks busty (it’s mainly wonderbra doing it’s thing, she’s not as busty as she looked with clothes on but she still has a great rack). She’s straight into wanting to marry and be my girlfriend/wife etc. was awkward as I like her but I know she just wants a visa and to milk me of money whilst banging everyone in the shop and her real boyfriends etc. I just wanted the massage and the fucking not the fake love story romance thing. I think she was getting a bit offended with my nonchalant non-commital answers as I wasn’t good at role playing - wasn’t falling all over her stroking her ego.

She rode me and was amazing. Really nice pussy feeling and sexy moves. Me sitting up and her leaning back riding seeing her pussy slide up and down on my shaft. She asked me to stand up and bang her sit on the edge. Nice and deep and she’s squirming. I took her doggy legs wide, then narrow. On her back. Legs up in the air. A little too deep for her. Banged her in many positions and there was a mirror. Really hot. Just what I had wanted.

She wants to go on dates. Wants to meet my family for Christmas. Wants to holiday together back to China. Wants to get married and have babies. She’s very hot but I’m sure it’s all just about getting a visa. She effectively in a roundabout way said she’s quite wealthy which didn’t seem to be her bragging. Maybe hinting that she’d look after me, that she’d be a good wife and take care of me. But I find this doubtful

I told her I’ll see her tomorrow and I can stay at her place that night and she told me we need to take it slow 😂

I want to see her again but I want to keep things casual/business. I don’t want to string her along nor marry her etc.

I think she could make a good girlfriend (for someone else). Fucks amazing. Looks amazing. Decent massage. Says she’s a good cook. But I don’t want a gf banging randoms or others (I have double standards) and I don’t want a fake relationship nor a gold digger. Probably suits someone rich who wants a mistress or wants to give her the good lazy life taking care of her financially so she’s effectively early retired and your sex toy.

I’ll bang her again and have to let her down gently. Banging only. She can sucker someone else. It might be a good deal. Hot wife that gives you great sex and looks after you but probably is expensive and banging on the side too. She’s got a great body but her boobs are just a little too small for perfect titfuck.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Also didn’t invite me to whatever her plans are. Honey Trap.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well done for not falling for the trap brother! Can you share more details in PM?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Walked past this place and was curious so did a quick search. Great reviews and a hell of a read my man!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yunglean View Post
    Well done for not falling for the trap brother! Can you share more details in PM?
    Hi yunglean, I'm assuming that PM is only available once we hit 50 posts. Can you advise?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow! The mamasan is up for business?