Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Multiple Reviews - C Liya, Thai Twins 👯 Michelle & Sarah, C Abby

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Multiple Reviews - C Liya, Thai Twins 👯 Michelle & Sarah, C Abby

This is a good shop. Lots of high quality girls, good looking, and good skills. I wish the shop was open later.

C Liya
    I saw Liya, she gave a good massage and had big knockers. She gave me a blow job and I banged her (it might not be her normal thing). She told me it has been a while. I think she quite enjoyed it. She’s pretty tall and not chubby not petite, not old not young. Good service. She’s worth seeing again but there’s so many good options I like to try them all. Was very relaxing and satisfying.

78DDB832-9425-43CB-9E38-F099C4C2DA95.jpg

Thai Twins - Michelle & Sarah

I saw they have twins and decided to spoil myself. I booked them start off the morning (thinking it’s probably the best time, when they are fresh and not tired). The photo looks to me like is Caucasian spinners with a great tan rather than the Thai girls. But the Thai girls were stunners.

7EE6A2ED-6A67-4F5F-AC36-DDFE7AC2D5A8.jpg

When I arrived they told me Sarah is coming in late but I can do a longer session and she’ll finish with me. I’m like sure. I was pretty excited about the twins. I had left my underwear on which I normally don’t. As soon as Michelle came it she slipped them off me. She was really hot and friendly. Great combination. She was skinny with a huge rack for her petite body, wearing a sexy clubbing style dress. Very hot. She started giving me a really good massage. Maybe 15-30 minutes later Sarah joined. She was also a stunner. Similar looking, thin, petite with huge rack wear sexy clothes. Showing off her tits. She said hello, they chatted a bit in Thai and she started messaging my head whilst Michelle was doing my calves and straight away Sarah took my hands and put them under her dress on her bare ass cheeks. She was wearing a g-string and I started playing with her sexy bum. She’s massage my back and have her tits rest in the back of my head. Michelle had done this too. Very nice.

Michelle whispered something in my ear about the extras on offer. They took their clothes off. They had rock hard round breasts. Same style. About the size of a 15cm ball. They both play with my cock, that’s rock hard. They let me play with their pussies. Kiss my body, lick my body. Hope up on the table with their asses next to me. Put their boobies in my face, have me suck on their nipples and whilst sucking on my cock. It was amazing. Both were giving great blow jobs. Michelle climbed on top and was sucking me deep taking me as far as she could and hammering away. PSE style. I fucked her mouth whilst playing with Sarah’s ass and pussy. I blew my load and Michelle was very please and sly. Very sexy. They cleaned me up and massaged some more. Michelle said good bye, was very cute and sexy with it and left.

Sarah was massaging me and I asked for another blownjob. She obliged and was good. I then had her lay down and I tittyfucked her and came on her tits and neck. It was very hot. She then cleaned me up and massaged me some more.

Both girls were very hot and very good service. They said they are in their 30s and Sarah said she didn’t have make up on. They looked like early 20s to me. I prefer natural boobs and not these cartoon style ones in general but for them it really worked. They looks great. I doubt they are really sisters. Probably just a gimmick. Still it’s hot. Highly recommended.

3A8AD835-F9A4-4E78-80F6-8418D9C37C07.jpg

I’d see either girl again on her own or as a double. I think they are quite popular. I think I preferred Michelle just a little more. She was a little more GFE.

C Abby
    I saw Abby yesterday. Her photo look hot. Small petite girl with busty boobs. Perfect. She was really friendly. Great massage. Would tickle the back of my balls which was very erotic. When she flipped me over she had lovely busty natural boobs. Big but not too big. Not saggy. Playing with them and sucking on them was great, and she moaned, seemed like she was for real not faking. Perfect boobs. She’s got a fantastic body too. Really hot and really friendly. She gave me a great blowjob and kept sucking. After I blew my load she let all her drool out which was hot. She cleaned me up and was easy to talk to. She is one of my favourites. Great way to start the day. And this was a big day. After I saw Abby I went to the city to meet up with the Asian Baby Girl I hadn’t seen since pre-pandemic, ended up at Ginza. Highly recommend Abby.

F0E27275-0B3F-410A-8C7B-4C51FE29158D.jpg

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    To be clear this is 2 Pope St Ryde.

My man, that last message is what I was looking for, gonna give the twins a try today, care to share what their rates were?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I forget what the exact rates were. I think the twins were double the normal price which seems fair to me. My 1hr booking was changed to 1.5hrs and I was happy with the price. The extras was $50+30, but I was so happy I paid $100. Both clothes off both BJ, play with boobies and pussies, followed by another BJ and tittyfuck. IMO good value, worth it to me.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review mate sounds hot. Trying to book to see someone today but doesn't look like they are free I'm getting recommended to try Alice but haven't found a review have you seen her?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for the review. very hot

Shop Owner
    thank you for the review darling. twins sarah and michelle they both working on Sunday. and michelle works one more day on Tuesday. looking forward to seeing you again darling.

Shop Owner
    beautiful twins working today call 0452663190 to make a booking

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Do they do fs too?? Plz pm me

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm not sure, in the rooms I've been in there's no showers, but maybe there's a staff shower. This would factor into it I reckon.

Report back on your findings.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azninvasion85 View Post
    Do they do fs too?? Plz pm me
    No, this is a massage shop. YMMV

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Damnnn was it BBJ or CBJ for the twins?

Shop Owner
    beautiful twins working today call 0452663190 to make a booking

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by derek.diggler View Post
    I forget what the exact rates were. I think the twins were double the normal price which seems fair to me. My 1hr booking was changed to 1.5hrs and I was happy with the price. The extras was $50+30, but I was so happy I paid $100. Both clothes off both BJ, play with boobies and pussies, followed by another BJ and tittyfuck. IMO good value, worth it to me.
    Hi,

Thx for the review. Those pics look good.

Threesomes are always good fun.

For the massage, was it 1.5 hours for each ie 3hrs in total?

For tips, you gave 100 in total or 100 to each girl?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Putter View Post
    Hi,

Thx for the review. Those pics look good.

Threesomes are always good fun.

For the massage, was it 1.5 hours for each ie 3hrs in total?

For tips, you gave 100 in total or 100 to each girl?
    The massage was about 1.5-2 hours, probably some where in between because one girl was running late.

First sister had asked for $50, and second sister had asked for $30, so they wanted $80 total, but I gave the second sister $100 total. The first sister had already left, and I presume they'd sort out the tip amongst themselves.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ^__^ View Post
    Damnnn was it BBJ or CBJ for the twins?
    It was CBJ with the twins.

The titfuck no condom and just blew between tits, not onto her face.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for those information
    Top Ryde has many talented newbies nowadays

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great reviews mate. Drive past there earlier in the week and after these reviews I wish I had stopped. Will get back there asap!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast