Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: K Rebecca, K Jane

Senior Member(無間使者)

K Rebecca, K Jane

Can anyone tell me the difference between these 2 girls at 278 Ginza Empire, ive been with Rebecca a few times im just wondering about the looks and body difference.Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Jane has great body, solid service but has had a bit of plastic surgery. Whatever your preference..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niisato View Post
    Jane has great body, solid service but has had a bit of plastic surgery. Whatever your preference..
    how good was her arse?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Jane’s body is amazing! She works out frequently Rebecca has a cracker body too but Jane is more definitely more toned

Haven't seen Rebecca but like everyone says, Jane has a great body. She had awesome bikini tan lines when I saw her a couple of weeks ago that really turned me on. Solid service as well.

Banned
    Hmmm....now you like tan lines as well. It is indeed all slowly adding up

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thank you all for the reply's i was thinking about having a double with Jane and Venus, unsure if a Korean girl would do a double with a Chinese girl. Only one way to find out ill ring and try to book a double when they are both on the same roster, it wont be cheap but i think it would be worth it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazor Zap View Post
    Thank you all for the reply's i was thinking about having a double with Jane and Venus, unsure if a Korean girl would do a double with a Chinese girl. Only one way to find out ill ring and try to book a double when they are both on the same roster, it wont be cheap but i think it would be worth it.
    From experience most korean girls don't do doubles. But Goodluck if they do, but the lack of communication between the 2 girls might make it awkward.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    how is jane's body? does she have a big ass?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    And to add to the above, Jane is only $280 per hour so not a overpriced K-girl in the Ginza Group if her excellent service qualities are taken into account.
    how is jane's body? does she have a big ass

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Rebecca sucks dick better than Jane does

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm not talking about deep throating if I wanted to cop a deep throat I would need some one to build a time machine so I could go back in time to see K Love or yoyo.

She does this thing where she pulls your foreskin so far back like it's gonna rip off but she will be lying stomach doing this trying to look all sexy and shit, licks and goes at it. Its not bad, but I've had J maki throat my dick till tears were rolling out of her eyes and she still kept going, just saying for me Rebecca puts out alot more effort and she trys to deep throat compared to Jane and she doesn't complain that's it's too big either

Quote Originally Posted by Kevsbrah View Post
    Rebecca sucks dick better than Jane does
    I think Jane eats arse better than Rebecca. 🤣🤣

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Both are quite similar. Jane upped her game close to Rebeccas level. Tbh i like Jane’s body better. Her DD is better. However Rebeccas personality wants you really such a positive one. I would rate both of them on par with each other.

On another interesting side note, does anyone think So Yeon from singles inferno (netflix) remind you of Rebecca? Body & personality, way she dress exactly the same.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I finally got the chance to see Jane recently, i found her body to be hotter than Rebecca especially her Ass all round service i would say Rebecca is better, janes BBBJ was average but she tries hard ill definitely see Jane again

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazor Zap View Post
    I finally got the chance to see Jane recently, i found her body to be hotter than Rebecca especially her Ass all round service i would say Rebecca is better, janes BBBJ was average but she tries hard ill definitely see Jane again
    Jane’s body is cracker cause she works out a lot. I think Rebecca’s body is hot too but her body is just naturally like that

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A double with these two would be mind blowing

I reckon they are both pretty good, splitting hairs to decide which on is better. Take Jane a bottle of Penfolds Bin 28 Shiraz and see how you go hahaha.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does anyone kno if Jane sees Korean customers? My unlucky Korean self can't ever experience k rebecca

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rand8144 View Post
    Does anyone kno if Jane sees Korean customers? My unlucky Korean self can't ever experience k rebecca
    No she doesn't see Korean customers. It says on roster whenever she's on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast