Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: K Rebecca, K Jane

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    No she doesn't see Korean customers. It says on roster whenever she's on.
    Damn I saw that this morning. But how do they really kno haha.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I love Korean girls and have noticed that rarely do they ever see Korean guys to avoid seeing someone they know. Can’t imagine the disappointment of being refused to book a girl based on your ethnicity. I think shops and receptionists being mostly asian will be able to tell different asian ethnicities. I think Caucasian brothers might have a harder time telling what part of Asia an Asian person is from but Asians will have a better read to accurately determine this.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefatness View Post
    I love Korean girls and have noticed that rarely do they ever see Korean guys to avoid seeing someone they know. Can’t imagine the disappointment of being refused to book a girl based on your ethnicity. I think shops and receptionists being mostly asian will be able to tell different asian ethnicities. I think Caucasian brothers might have a harder time telling what part of Asia an Asian person is from but Asians will have a better read to accurately determine this.
    You are right on that. Maybe I'll roll the dice and see my luck. Last time I went to Korea I got a couple times that I was Chinese haha.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Make a Wechat account for bookings and use a Chinese username with Chinese characters. In the room and on the chats use/speak only English and go off being an ABC. Worst case scenario is you’re back at square 1.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefatness View Post
    Make a Wechat account for bookings and use a Chinese username with Chinese characters. In the room and on the chats use/speak only English and go off being an ABC. Worst case scenario is you’re back at square 1.
    Good idea mate. Think I can Pull off ABC haha

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rand8144 View Post
    Good idea mate. Think I can Pull off ABC haha
    I m very sure many K have done it saying I m ABC to fuck some of the K girls

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rand8144 View Post
    Does anyone kno if Jane sees Korean customers? My unlucky Korean self can't ever experience k rebecca
    If you are Korean I consider you lucky because after corona when you go punting in Korea most places are Korean-only. What we see here with Korean WL/ML is only the tip of the iceberg, the ones in Korea are even more service queens and younger than here

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yet to see both. Need to get my ass into gear and book.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tried to book Rebecca a few times, She gets booked out within a couple of hours.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [Removed post text]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12