Visit: NOV 2021
Time of visit: night
Rates : $250-hr Diamond
Size: Petite/tiny
Nationality: Chinese
Services Provided : BBBJ,cg, mish, Doggy,rcg,etc
Recommended? : definately
WIR: yes

Called the N5M to book ABC Jennifer. However had difficulty in booking her since the girl at reception had issues with english so booking got mixed up with someone else walkin. Was bit upset but two guys at reception apologised for the mix up and offered me if I would wish to wait for see someone else. It was busy night so only 2 girls were available. Selected Jay and Paid the money.

In to the room and jay walked in a couple of mins later. It's lovely to see when a girl has a nice smile on entry and gives a good hug.
She requested me to the shower after setting the bed. She gave me a really good clean and nice, sensual playoff followed by dfk and what I would call a quick bank before we moved to bed after drying ourselves.

She can not speak or hear but still communication wasn't a problem using translator.

I think she has her routine since she requested me to sleep on chest which started with sensual catbath. On flip great kissing including dfk which was great and followed by extended bbbj and 69 and an attempted DT on request. Rare use of tissue was pleasing. The only improvement I wish would be no teeth but no complains since she tried her best.
Sex waa great and she was responsive and accomodative of all of my requests. We tried quite a few positions since over mext 20-25 mins. Best one was still doggy. After sex cleanup, shower and a hug on my out. I was a happy customer even after initial minor disappointment of booking mix-up. Forgot to ask the name of a person at reception but he was courtious as well and asked me if how was everything to which, I obviously replied with all delight.
Thanked him on my way exit.
Will I return: Absolutely for both reasons. Customer service and handling of mix up by the reception guy and Jay, the delight.