Thread: Why doesn't anyone talk about Yokos Rydalmere?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Why doesn't anyone talk about Yokos Rydalmere?

Hi everyone,

Long time visitor and reader but first time poster. I've been secretly leading a double life for about 3 years now with my first R'n'T experience happening in a now closed shop in Riverwood.

My first time was entirely unintentional (I had my suspicions when I booked but I brushed it off as paranoia). When part 2 came along, despite how much I wanted to believe I was a good, decent man, I paid the $20 and tried anyway.

From then on, it's just been a downward spiral of debauchery with every attempt to go cold turkey coming back and biting me in the arse harder.

I think today, I've finally come to admit that there's no fighting this addiction and I just have to admit that I am a punter. I guess what I'm trying to get out of joining is three things:

1. Tips on how to quit or whether or not it's even possible

2. If quitting isn't possible, at least and understanding that outside our double lives, we're all still decent, good men (good dads that love their wives etc)

3. Support from a community that might understand the guilt I feel towards my family.

Just to catch up to everyone else, these are some the places I've been:

- a Chinese shop in Riverwood at roughly 216 Belmore Road
    - 337 Belmore Rd
    - Narwee Girls
    - Kingsgrove/Roselands Massage
    - Blossom CBD (had both Bonnie and Miko)
    - 1027 Victoria Road West Ryde
    - 1045 Victoria Road West Ryde
    - 980 Victoria Road West Ryde
    - 968 Victoria Road West Ryde (Sports Massage)
    - Yokos
    - 12 Euston
    - Some R'n'T shop that claimed to be Japanese on Liverpool St in the CBD
    - Maggies 9

Now, onto the topic that I was really curious about: I hear everyone talk about cheap MILF shops like 7 Cowper or 12 Euston but no one ever talks about Yokos...why is that?

At $65 for 30 min, wouldn't they be the cheapest?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I stumbled across this thread in search results for something else. It's odd that no once else bit, but I'll thow in my 11 cents (including GST) worth.

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetPuntingAddict View Post
    1. Tips on how to quit or whether or not it's even possible
    I'm sure it's possible. Barring unusual pathologies, it's just a matter of willpower, as it is for many things. I don't have any great tips, that's a pretty personal thing.

2. If quitting isn't possible, at least and understanding that outside our double lives, we're all still decent, good men (good dads that love their wives etc)
    You may or may not be. I don't think there's a direct correlation. You can be a good/lousy husband despite or alongside your punting habit.

3. Support from a community that might understand the guilt I feel towards my family.
    I get that. I could explain how I justify it, but my reasons won't necessarily be the same as yours. Rest assured though, you're far from alone. Continue to vent / discuss here if it helps.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The longest I "quit" was for 5 months when posted overseas for a job, in an area with not much punting options, though not sure if that's possible in you case to take overseas/interstate assignment. In Sydney, I don't know how I can.

For Fuck Sakes trend setters Its "my two bobs worth" OK

CUNTS
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Yoko's Rydalmere - condom optional shop.

I have been there about 10 times and many of the girls will say "you want condom or not" when you go to fuck them.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post

I have been there about 10 times and many of the girls will say "you want condom or not" when you go to fuck them.
    Are you serious? Are the girls not overly concerned about catching STI's by not using condoms? Are they mostly Asian MILFs?

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Are you serious? Are the girls not overly concerned about catching STI's by not using condoms? Are they mostly Asian MILFs?
    Yes they are MILF's. Just sharing my experiences there.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar

Isn't that because they are used to you asking for no condom all the time ...

Junior Member(有D料到)

Lmao what for real?? I gotta check this place out

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevsbrah View Post
    Lmao what for real?? I gotta check this place out
    Things that will end well...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Yoko condoms

In my experience if you want condoms at Yoko's you have to ask. None of the girls have ever asked me. Michelle is one of the best fucks I have ever had.

Generally an unwritten rule here (amongst the senior members) to promote BBFS in Sydney. At least that's my understanding. Rydalmere shops are infamous for breaking rules.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    People who know Yokos Rydalemeres know he is a shy and humble man and doesn't like publicity.
    He came to this country from a small village in Crete with just a suitcase and a passion and mission to bring the best of Greek cooking to Australians.
    He is a top bloke and makes the best souvlaki and yeeros in Sydney.
    Bloody delicious!
    If you are a regular and get in early you can also try his spanakopita and moussaka.
    Finish off the meal with a strong Greek coffee and kourambiedes and you will feel like a king.
    Everything is homemade fresh on the premises daily by Yokos, his ganeka Toula and his mother in law Anastasia.
    Yassou! Re!

Banned
    D99BEA04-0780-4CEA-AC40-F98F0A4E0E60.jpg
    Place looks like a Sunday School....

Quote Originally Posted by Cipjimmy View Post
    In my experience if you want condoms at Yoko's you have to ask.
    This was my experience at 533 also. (One time visit, quite a while ago).

WayneK
    Waynekerr by name, waynekerr by nature.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    People who know Yokos Rydalemeres know he is a shy and humble man and doesn't like publicity.
    He came to this country from a small village in Crete with just a suitcase and a passion and mission to bring the best of Greek cooking to Australians.
    He is a top bloke and makes the best souvlaki and yeeros in Sydney.
    Bloody delicious!
    If you are a regular and get in early you can also try his spanakopita and moussaka.
    Finish off the meal with a strong Greek coffee and kourambiedes and you will feel like a king.
    Everything is homemade fresh on the premises daily by Yokos, his ganeka Toula and his mother in law Anastasia.
    Yassou! Re!
    Brilliant... Just brilliant...

Beware the garlic sauce at Yokos is all I have to say...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Haven’t been to Yokos for years.
    I used to regularly see one of the old timers there - Lulu.
    I figured she must have met someone as she stopped working there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does this place still exists?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexalexliu1882 View Post
    Does this place still exists?
    Certainly does and very busy most days