Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Indian

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is she in her mid 40s or at least in her 30s?

Banned
    Late 20’s I would say. 25-30

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I had a great time with Jane. AR incoming.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anteccc View Post
    ‘Just treat her nicely, warm her up and you will with both enjoy yourself.’

Sounds like shop language
    Why wouldn't you want to treat her (or anyone else) nicely?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alc View Post
    Why wouldn't you want to treat her (or anyone else) nicely?
    Who said I didn’t ??

Let’s cut the bullshit, some girls just don’t wanna work or over work themselves and try to get away with a very poor performance. Here’s an idea… take a break!

We punters pay good money to see the girls for said services. In this industry there are girls who will genuinely try to provide a decent service.
    On the other hand, there are also girls who just want to make quick money by providing the absolute minimal in service. (Sub standard)

When I referred to your comment, what I meant was, it’s very typical of shops to state. ‘Just treat them nicely and it’ll be good’ which is obviously utter bullshit mouthed by shop owners.

In reality, doesn’t matter how good you treat a WL, if she doesn’t want to provide a decent service, she simply won’t. Now I’m not saying this is directed at the WL above, it’s simply a fact amongst all WL.

A lot of WL absolutely hate their job, regardless of punters attitude or looks. Go get another job to those WL.

Banned
    You are either a retard or your purposely misinterpreting what I’m saying.

In any shop across Sydney, your telling me, that if you warm up x girl and treat her nice, that she’s going to provide a good or decent service ? Lol that’s hilarious. On average, I would go as far as saying 80-90% of WL will provide the bare minimum in her service. These woman work many hours and see many dicks in a day, do you really think they are going to be enthusiastic and delighted for the next ? Hardly…. Wake up

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anteccc View Post
    In any shop across Sydney, your telling me, that if you warm up x girl and treat her nice, that she’s going to provide a good or decent service ? Lol that’s hilarious.
    Yep, I usually hit them over the head with the nearest pot plant and demand that I get what I paid for which always guarantees PSE.
    Sigh,..... Never hurt me at all to be nice to any WL. I guess this is why I lurk here and back I go.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    Yep, I usually hit them over the head with the nearest pot plant and demand that I get what I paid for which always guarantees PSE.
    Sigh,..... Never hurt me at all to be nice to any WL. I guess this is why I lurk here and back I go.
    Yeah, definitely a moron. Replying with sarcasm when I stated simple facts that you have no logical reply for.

Your pushing towards the agenda that I’m insinuating being rude towards wl… I never did once. You are trying to change the narrative of what I’m bringing to light. Very defensive of WL’s when there wasn’t even a need. Sounds like something a shop would say behind a fake account.

PSE isn’t a must by any means and that’s not what I said once, I argued the fact that most wl would rather do the bare minimum and get paid, instead of trying to provide a consistent decent experience for punters. (Standard not sub standard expectations in such places)

Banned
    Either that or your a Simp with no chance of scoring a woman in real life and your trying to be the WL saviour in order for them to (like you). Even losers have their ‘game’

Banned
    If your a genuine punter, I feel sad for you. This is a place for people to post their personal reviews of x girl. No need for you to be a hero

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Disagree on negative Jane at 42 review. I had awesome experience

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Many punts over the years but never an Indian presented

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone have an opinion on Sonali?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamit View Post
    Many punts over the years but never an Indian presented
    I have had an Indian at cougartown. About 18 months ago… must of been in 50’s

Can’t remember the name, booked for 60 mins and was struggling to pass the time.

Good commitment from her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm starting to get a little curious at this point because I had great sessions with Ariana and Priyanka. Great in that they were very two way sessions and not like humping a doll.

I'm just wondering if those complaining are of the ethnicity that tends to be less favoured...

So far running it seems like ABC's and skips have had a good time...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    I'm starting to get a little curious at this point because I had great sessions with Ariana and Priyanka. Great in that they were very two way sessions and not like humping a doll.

I'm just wondering if those complaining are of the ethnicity that tends to be less favoured...

Jane is definitely not like humping a doll. I got the feeling she’s not into DATY so moved on - no big deal. Never tried Priyanka.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Yea didn't she say she changed her name cause of a persistent indian customer?

Imagine that. Paying money for shit skin girls. Lol ultimate cope.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Holy fuk, the racism that goes on behind the screen. U guys are tough on an internet forum lol.

Some has had good fun Arianna some havent, man no one is going to get the same service each and every single time.

Yes it pays to be nice to the WL as some of them may actually treat u nice. Yes some of them do the bare minimum but that could also be because people treat them like meat bags and think money is king. Sure u paid money and think u should get ur monies worth but is that always the case?
    Think about it. U go to a restaurant order a $300 wagyu steak. Fuck the chef fuked that up what are u gonna do? A. Beat ur chest and yell at the waiter? They aren't gonna give a shit. Or be nice to them make a complaint and not be a dick about it, then u probably will get ur money back.

Tldr. Don't be a dick and people will probably treat u nicer

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Azninvasion85 View Post
    Holy fuk, the racism that goes on behind the screen. U guys are tough on an internet forum lol.

Some has had good fun Arianna some havent, man no one is going to get the same service each and every single time.

Yes it pays to be nice to the WL as some of them may actually treat u nice. Yes some of them do the bare minimum but that could also be because people treat them like meat bags and think money is king. Sure u paid money and think u should get ur monies worth but is that always the case?
    Think about it. U go to a restaurant order a $300 wagyu steak. Fuck the chef fuked that up what are u gonna do? A. Beat ur chest and yell at the waiter? They aren't gonna give a shit. Or be nice to them make a complaint and not be a dick about it, then u probably will get ur money back.

Tldr. Don't be a dick and people will probably treat u nicer
    Well said bro!

Unfortunately, being a dick/rude MOFO is in the nature of some people. I reckon those need to train themselves to enjoy rudeness or shitty service because that's more likely to happen to them.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast