Weblink: http://www.278club.com.au/Girls/1472

Phone : 0416 020 278

Hours of Business : 10 AM - 4 AM

Rates : $270/h

Extras Cost : N/A

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, Catbath, B2B, DFK

Size/shape : Good handful C cup (enhanced), Ok face, Unshaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese, Szechuan region

Value for money/recommend? : Yes if your favourite girls are booked out for the day

English: 2/10

It was a hot day that day. So I decided I wanted to do some Sexercise, I hit up Ginza and surprisingly C Sia was available for 1 hour. So I confirmed the booking, and headed my way to the shop.

The receptionist told me to go to the room and wait for her. Sia knocked on the door, and from her first look, she was average looking, her hair was long but fairly thin on the crown. However, her package compensates for it. Her tits were a beautiful excellent firm C cup (enhanced) with a not quite a flat ass. Unfortunately, her English speaking skill was poor, so it will be very difficult for non-Chinese brothers to develop chemistry with her. But don't worry, she understands basic Ginza language such as suck cock,CIM,BJ,HJ,On-Top (missionary), Doggy, ass play (rimming), cum etc.
    So she can fulfil all of your kinks, as long as she understands and ok with it.

We started with standard Ginza service, shower BBBJ, B2B slide. Sia grabbed my hand and held them to her tits while gliding my cock between her buttcheeks. It was good, similar to the sensation of Boobjob.

Moving on the bed, Sia gave me a catbath, and it was a below-average sensation. Sia just lightly played her tongue on my back, licking my backside and lightly did catbath on my leg area. However, her catbath left alot of wet trails all over my back, so it leaves a cooling sensation when the AC hits. Sia did not ask me if I wanted to RIMMING. I heard that she was sensational at that. But, it was not her favourite thing to do, so I did not ask her to do it. However, I was looking forward to that.

She turns me around and started giving me BBBJ, Sia technique was ok. Good suction, the strength of her suction is just below medium with a light tongue play. I love it she slides my cock against her lips because her lips are super soft and moist. Sia also did a bit of ball sucking, but the vacuum was a bit too hard, hurting my balls.

Dom'ed on. We started with cowgirl. She inserted my cock in, and wow her pussy was tight as! Like fucking a virgin. She did this stomach-clenching technique (similar to K Rebbecca) to ensure that her pussy remained tight during sex. We then move to reverse cowgirl, lotus, doggy and missionary. Even though her pussy was tight, it was too tight to my liking so I did not find it very enjoyable. I kept fucking her non-stop until we had 15 minutes left before the session ends and I decided to ask her for a HJ to finish me off. Her HJ was good, she did not keep yanking it real hard and applied enough lubrication. Her HJ build-up was good, and I enjoyed her moaning, this was a good set-up for me to climax. When I did, I came so much that she had to shield herself to prevent a splashback.

After that, we headed to the shower, where she cleaned me thoroughly again.

Overall, Sia is an average looking girl with a great looking body. Her BBBJ is good, and the lips service slide was phenomenal. Sex was great because her pussy was tight. I would recommend other brothers to apply extra lube if it is too tight to enjoy maximum pleasure. Sia knew multiple positions, so feel free to try new positions with her. If the time is running short and you cannot climax, ask her to give you a HJ and I'm sure she will finish you off. Again, I would recommend other brothers to see Sia if my review turns you on. If my favourite girl is booked out, I will come back to Sia not as a first choice but as a second choice.

Avoid things:
    Sia did not shave around her asshole area, so if any brothers enjoy giving anal play to girls (rimming) avoid it as it is a little thick in that area.

I got assigned to room 26. Apart from the tiny space, that room got no AC remote, so you cannot turn on the AC and it can get quite steamy without turning on the AC (I was moved to the room next door). If the receptionist assign you to this room ask to be move to another room until they fix the issue !

On the other note. I got into Ginza VIP membership program. Not sure if I should be happy or sad.
    Happy (I can get points in exchange for discount)
    Sad (I've been consistently punting in a short period now)

Oh well... See you at the next review ~~~~
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Bro, What does age 25s mean?

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Bro, What does age 25s mean?
    soz, autotext hahahah. Fixed
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY