Thread: J Asumi - Cute and Shy with a hint of secret horniness

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Red face J Asumi - Cute and Shy with a hint of secret horniness

Saw this girl on her 2nd/3rd day and instantly her price had gone up already (good signs).

Going off the photos was expecting a young inexperienced gfe type girl and upon arrival reception said she is still new and not that experienced so please be gentle. I said sure no worries.

Photos are reasonably accurate – just imagine the 3rd photo but less dolled up and smaller eyes her body size is very slim and petite as she isn’t that tall and not much bust at all but slim and leggy enough. Think Asahi or Maika if you have seen them before.

Very clean girl with a taft of a bush downstairs, no tatts and smooth firm skin (here’s her youth coming into play).
    Now the experience in the room: it felt very slow and relaxed and after greetings and the routine mouth wash she carefully placed my clothes on the chair and folded them and smiled throughout the session.
    Half the time the smiles were shy nervousness as she was still quite new to the biz and other half was pure friendliness as she warmed up to you.

Didn’t feel like seeing a WL more like paying for private with GFE as the session was slow and sensual and lots of teasing from shower to the bed. This girl will have her phone close to her most of the session cos she struggles with English so if she has her hands holding onto other stuff then she will yell hey ‘siri’ and start talking in Japanese so cute.

Could tell not much experience from this work or even soap lands as the catbath was very amateur style and dfk had some teeth and weird angles but she was keen to learn (and please) and this improved during the session.
    Not much body slides or sumuta and amateur like bbbj..again comes down to her lack of experience in this industry – hence would defs recommend at least 45mins with her to enjoy ur time and not feel rushed or the session out of place.

She was willing to please and did all the positions I asked we did mish then some doggy before moving to standing doggy and then cowgirl for me to catch a break and then finishing in doggy.
    This was the highlight for me cos despite the tight body frame she has a nice cute peachy bum which felt nice to grab in doggy while she grabbed onto the pillow and was biting the towel with her mouth – this gave real JAV like feeling and fantasy so I finished in that positioned. We chatted abit about places in japan and spooned a bit before heading to shower as first buzzer went off.

If you want a true innocent gfe exp with a very young and slim girl she is the one for you and expect some foreplay to warm her up and get rewarded by her young hotness as she is defs eager to please.

If you want pse/jav style and to get serviced by an experienced busty girl then she might not be for you...

As always – treat girls with respect and be a gentlemen. #fellow Beef Bro

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Guess who’s back.. Back Again!! :

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Guess who’s back.. Back Again!!

https://479ginza.com.au/Roster