Thread: Do Asian women prefer a bald men (below)?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Do Asian women prefer a bald men (below)?

I don't shave my cock and balls and have noticed that I've gotten hairier as I age. I've never had a sense that Asian WLs MLs have been repulsed by this. However I did get a comment recently that my cock was beautiful but as hairy as a monkey!

I have tried to put the question to the women whether they prefer my cock bald and waxed. However they never seem to answer the question (maybe language barrier issues).

I guess I enjoy being presentable to the women so do my best with washing, dressing and grooming before a session. However maybe I would get an even more enthusiastic welcoming if I was fully waxed or shaved.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think most women prefer fully shaved or waxed. Same for men I guess, we prefer non hairy pussy.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I seem to have these fluctuating magic powers that don't work most of the time, example...if I see a nice looking young girl in normal life and try talking to her the reply is usually "fuck off you fat dirty old cunt".

But when I go to a brothel and use the magic pineapples I carry in my wallet I turn into the handsomest man on earth, I get 25 years younger, I lose at least 30 kgs, my fat arse turns into a sexy bum, I have the biggest strongest most powerful dick in the world, I give them multiple orgasms whether I use my tongue or my dick, my grey pubes turn them on, I have too much cum and of course they beg me to come back and see them again bringing more of the magic pineapples with me.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    I seem to have these fluctuating magic powers that don't work most of the time, example...if I see a nice looking young girl in normal life and try talking to her the reply is usually "fuck off you fat dirty old cunt".

But when I go to a brothel and use the magic pineapples I carry in my wallet I turn into the handsomest man on earth, I get 25 years younger, I lose at least 30 kgs, my fat arse turns into a sexy bum, I have the biggest strongest most powerful dick in the world, I give them multiple orgasms whether I use my tongue or my dick, my grey pubes turn them on, I have too much cum and of course they beg me to come back and see them again bringing more of the magic pineapples with me.
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣… a lot of folks here could be stand up comedians… life is stranger than fiction.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quite a few have said they don't like hairy or hairless but they prefer a nice short trim, so maybe whip out hair clippers and tidy up

Senior Member(無間使者)

Too good

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

That right there has the makings for a Marvel super hero blockbuster.

“Punterman” mild mannered middle aged, overweight, balding, 9-5 office worker by day and a super stud during lunch hours and after work.

His only weakness is the cryptonite which can only be found in brothels and massage parlours. The guardians and gatekeepers of this cryptonite are WLs and MLs -

“you’re so strong, you’re so handsome, you look so young, you made me cum 3 times, can I have your phone number, can I see you again, can we cum together, you have a beautiful cock, you’re so nice”

Senior Member(無間使者)

Your spoiling the illusion damn it!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by surething91 View Post
    I think most women prefer fully shaved or waxed. Same for men I guess, we prefer non hairy pussy.
    Apparently the pubes harbour sexy aromas which can be lost if you shave it off. Seems to be a more visual stimulus. As for oral sex the cock shaft is bald. However with women I like the feel of bald pussy in my mouth.

Senior Member(無間使者)

This might be the funniest post this forum has ever seen!

Senior Member(無間使者)

this is gold lol. very funny and true.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Hahaha gotta love those “magic pineapples”

Jack had no idea what he was missing out on when he went with the magic beans.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    They love us all: fat skinny young old bald hairy.
    We are all irresistible handsome studs.
    Enjoy!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I shave mine but not regularly. Basically if they get too long that they get in the way of a blowjob, I'll shave them

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    For 30min to 1 hrs majority of us would not have the chance to got close to the young and pretty girls and able to get Bbbj,Daty,CIM,rim your ass,dfk,fuck them. What a paradise and wonderful world we dickhead fucker live in. With only less than a $80 to a few hundreds OZ dollars we can fuck and play their beautiful body near our home. Thank you China, Korea,Japan, Thailand and other countries for allowing your beautiful girls to come to our shore for us in Sydney to fuck them. What a fantasy world we live in. I have to take my hat off for the girls willing the serve dickhead fat, asshole,smelly like us for a few dollars.

Happened to me too.!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar

It's so funny because it's so true!!
    Well said bro

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It's so great when you get with a woman who isn't in the industry, with a great body and into sex. No money exchange, just a mutual enjoyment.
    Saying that, there are some great MLs and Wls who give a fantastic service when we don't have a sexy partner.