Thread: Julia - Pink House

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Julia - Pink House

I saw French Julia at Pink House today. Beautiful girl, very easy to talk to.

She's slim, nice little titties and nice tatts covering her arm and chest.

Made me realize though why I stopped seeing western girls, it was $250 for 45 minutes. She left the room while I showered, no kissing, no daty, cbj.

Back to Asian girls for me!
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

She's straight out of that dune movie yeh? Lol

I thought she's great value compared to private.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She used to work at Broadway 227 over a year ago. She is very beautiful, stunning I would say. But yes, her service is very basic. And she is quite gentle (not particularly adventurous or confident).

If you just want a massage and NHJ, she's probably worth it. For FS... I would go elsewhere.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by vitrium View Post
    She used to work at Broadway 227 over a year ago. She is very beautiful, stunning I would say. But yes, her service is very basic. And she is quite gentle (not particularly adventurous or confident).

If you just want a massage and NHJ, she's probably worth it. For FS... I would go elsewhere.
    So she is now doing FS again...the last I heard she had a boyfriend and would only give nude handjobs...looks like they must have broken it off.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ah, so it is the Kelly from 227. I'm pissed that I missed her there, I can't hack the Western girl prices at brothels. Hopefully she'll do massage again eventually.