Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dragon Tendon Bullshit blah blah

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Everyone should have at least one go at this dragon tendon massage.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    After Mr Fred Flinstone’s dummy spit on DTM I’m between two minds about Renwick DTM. But you gotta give the guy some credit for speaking his mind and standing up for his beliefs and POV.
    As far as who to believe there’s always 3 sides to a story - Yours, Theirs, and The Truth.

Mr Ahlungor - Can you confirm if this Tiffany bird does “prostate milking” and whether she can correctly execute a “prostate orgasm” ie without it being a painful affair.

Thanks for the intel and your directory of AR’s reads like a Chu Silk manuscript.

Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    After Mr Fred Flinstone’s dummy spit on DTM I’m between two minds about Renwick DTM. But you gotta give the guy some credit for speaking his mind and standing up for his beliefs and POV.
    As far as who to believe there’s always 3 sides to a story - Yours, Theirs, and The Truth.

Mr Ahlungor - Can you confirm if this Tiffany bird does “prostate milking” and whether she can correctly execute a “prostate orgasm” ie without it being a painful affair.

Thanks for the intel and your directory of AR’s reads like a Chu Silk manuscript.
    Thanks mate, but I only saw Tiffany once for the Dragon Tendon only and did not try the prostate massage , not really my thing although I do enjoy some rimming on the outside and door way…. haha

Brother Leslie would be the expert to your question , BTW, Tiffany is the boss and I’m pretty sure she trains the girls , so you can’t go wrong with her.

Or you can try my trio of massage master milfs in Yuki, Candy and Susan and they all have their gloves ready for you Bro 🧤!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Vitality 999

Hey Fred I'll be in chatswood tomorrow afternoon and wondering who would you recommend for vitality 999?
    Ive been there before but just don't wanna get banned if I ask for groin massage lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Vitality 999

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Thanks mate, but I only saw Tiffany once for the Dragon Tendon only and did not try the prostate massage , not really my thing although I do enjoy some rimming on the outside and door way…. haha

Brother Leslie would be the expert to your question , BTW, Tiffany is the boss and I’m pretty sure she trains the girls , so you can’t go wrong with her.

Or you can try my trio of massage master milfs in Yuki, Candy and Susan and they all have their gloves ready for you Bro 🧤!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Many of you know my views on the Renwick/Randwick dragon tendon bullshit. I’ve been there seven times so am well qualified to talk about it. It’s a complete fuckin’ ripoff and most of the girls that Tiffany finds are advertised with fake nationalities and they are a bit overweight. The only slim one is Tiffany herself and she is in her 50s. LOL

Most middle aged Chinese MLs who have been trained in China will know this massage technique. It’s only draining the lymph glands at the groin and really is no big deal. If you ask any of these older MLs, they will do this dragon tendon thing for free as part of the normal massage fee. In fact they will be impressed you know so much about the human body. No need to pay Renwick/Randwick $160.

For example, at Vitality 99 in Chatswood, Cathy and Mary will expertly do this in a very professional way and leave you with blue balls! They know what they are doing to your lymph glands! They get so close to your cock you will be dripping with precum. Both of these MLs will not finish you off unfortunately. Haha

If you don’t believe me, copy and paste this script below to your phone and just show it to any mature Chinese ML when you flip and see what happens…

请将淋巴结周围的张力释放到腹股沟
    Is this the legit vitality 999 massage in chatswood?
    Do I just ask at the counter who offers dragon tendon?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dansimp9 View Post
    Is this the legit vitality 999 massage in chatswood?
    Do I just ask at the counter who offers dragon tendon?
    No, asking at the counter wouldn’t be a good idea. Linda the owner would probably throw you out. I told you the names of the girls you need to book. Then ask them on the flip for that service. Those two girls are legit and won’t do a handy for anyone. Mary will massage your balls in a non sexual way. You will be leaving the place with a boner covered in precum. If Mary does massage your balls and shaft in a medical way, be sure to give her a tip.

If they don’t understand your English, I even gave you the Chinese script (from Google) to show to them.

The term ‘dragon tendon’ is probably some bullshit made up by Tiffany. I could not find any reference to it anywhere else. It’s actually draining the lymph nodes at the groin. Why does everything have a fuckin dragon in front of it? Like a plain old ass licking is called ‘dragon drilling’. I suppose taking a shit would be called ‘golden dragon’

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No, asking at the counter wouldn’t be a good idea. Linda the owner would probably throw you out. I told you the names of the girls you need to book. Then ask them on the flip for that service. Those two girls are legit and won’t do a handy for anyone. Mary will massage your balls in a non sexual way. You will be leaving the place with a boner covered in precum. If Mary does massage your balls and shaft in a medical way, be sure to give her a tip.

If they don’t understand your English, I even gave you the Chinese script (from Google) to show to them.

n’
    At what time does the flip occurs ? Is this for 30 or 60 minute session.
    When you ask for it do you ask for it in Chinese (if u are chinese) or do you ask in enlgish or show the Chinese text ?
    And how old would Mary or Cathy be?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by paulgallen View Post
    At what time does the flip occurs ? Is this for 30 or 60 minute session.
    When you ask for it do you ask for it in Chinese (if u are chinese) or do you ask in enlgish or show the Chinese text ?
    And how old would Mary or Cathy be?
    I book for 90 mins at $100, so the flip happens at the 60 minute mark. I work out a lot so actually need a weekly legit massage! Haha.

With Mary, I did not ask. She just took the initiative. If she doesn’t immediately go for the groin, show her the text and point to your upper thigh. With Cathy, I did ask for it using medical terminology. Mary doesn’t speak a word of English (apart from yes, no, harder, softer). Cathy speaks enough English to get by.

Both are late 40s. Nothing much to look at, but you’re not going there for a NHJ with B2B, so it doesn’t matter! LOL

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

The term ‘dragon tendon’ is probably some bullshit made up by Tiffany. I could not find any reference to it anywhere else. It’s actually draining the lymph nodes at the groin. Why does everything have a fuckin dragon in front of it? Like a plain old ass licking is called ‘dragon drilling’. I suppose taking a shit would be called ‘golden dragon’
    If they got nothin in the looks department then no chance of getting a bone. LoL

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You might wanna add Fire Breathing Dragon and Dragon Sex to your list Mr Flintstone.
    Though most punters would be familiar with the latter term.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Many of you know my views on the Renwick/Randwick dragon tendon bullshit. I’ve been there seven times so am well qualified to talk about it. It’s a complete fuckin’ ripoff and most of the girls that Tiffany finds are advertised with fake nationalities and they are a bit overweight. The only slim one is Tiffany herself and she is in her 50s. LOL

Most middle aged Chinese MLs who have been trained in China will know this massage technique. It’s only draining the lymph glands at the groin and really is no big deal. If you ask any of these older MLs, they will do this dragon tendon thing for free as part of the normal massage fee. In fact they will be impressed you know so much about the human body. No need to pay Renwick/Randwick $160.

For example, at Vitality 99 in Chatswood, Cathy and Mary will expertly do this in a very professional way and leave you with blue balls! They know what they are doing to your lymph glands! They get so close to your cock you will be dripping with precum. Both of these MLs will not finish you off unfortunately. Haha

If you don’t believe me, copy and paste this script below to your phone and just show it to any mature Chinese ML when you flip and see what happens…

请将淋巴结周围的张力释放到腹股沟
    ZING! i know what i'm doing this weekend. Not sure why the blue ball thing appeals but its on the bucket list. A mature lady knowing that she's induced a giant hard on, doing just enough to keep it going but taking no further action on it for an hour, that i've gotta try!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bonito View Post
    ZING! i know what i'm doing this weekend. Not sure why the blue ball thing appeals but its on the bucket list. A mature lady knowing that she's induced a giant hard on, doing just enough to keep it going but taking no further action on it for an hour, that i've gotta try!
    Vitality 99 is built for you my friend

Junior Member(有D料到)
    On the website they have
    淋巴排毒按摩 Lymphatic Drainage Massage

Is that the same thing if I pick that option right away?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrnice1234 View Post
    On the website they have
    淋巴排毒按摩 Lymphatic Drainage Massage

Is that the same thing if I pick that option right away?
    No, totally different treatment than the Dragon Tendon, this is a genuine full body massage, could be for both men and women. Can help to burn fats and slim down bodies . A very popular and standard treatment in Spa.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think Tiffany's 2 shops are underrated on this thread. 100 for 40 mins of excellent conventional massage and 20mins of expert 'tate stimulation is one of Sydney's bargains in my view

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tkicks View Post
    I think Tiffany's 2 shops are underrated on this thread. 100 for 40 mins of excellent conventional massage and 20mins of expert 'tate stimulation is one of Sydney's bargains in my view
    I’m glad you find her services a bargain! I just wish she would stop producing so much spam on the various threads here. She’s a pest

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12