Thread: Lena the Colombian super model @Marlenes Brothel

Banned

Lena the Colombian super model @Marlenes Brothel

I first found out about the amazing Lena on Hooker Looker where Marlenes was formerly a paid advertiser. I’ve seen Lena about 40 times over the past 6 years, so know her very well. This is not a specific AR after one visit, but a general write up. There is only one other report of her here dating back to 2017, but as this is mainly an Asian owned and run site, and Marlene doesn’t pay to advertise, I’m not surprised.

Lena is a beautiful, tall Colombian babe with long black hair and is in her mid to late 30s. She has massive, enhanced DDs, washboard abs and an amazing Latina booty. She gets her pussy and ass crack lasered so there is nothing but smooth skin there. I wouldn’t be surprised if her ass is also fake as in one of those Brazilian butt lifts. She always has perfect make up and smells divine. She is so drop dead gorgeous that I was a little intimidated when I first saw her. I couldn’t believe an ugly cunt like me was going to fuck someone who looked like fuckin Miss Universe. LOL. Lena probably causes car accidents on the street whenever she goes for a walk.

In Asian brothel speak, she is a Standard or Western service provider. CBJ, DATY and LFK, and no CIM or DD. After all these years of seeing me she will DFK with me. I also eat that amazing Latina ass and make her cum with DATY. We have a great punter/WL relationship and she really opens up and is genuinely affectionate now. For new punters, she may seem a bit cold initially but she warms up.

She provides a nice break from fucking Asian girls and is the only non Asian on my roster. She’s on my legends list because she is so dam sexy, sensual and beautiful. When she comes into the room wearing a tight mini dress barely covering her ass, I just melt. Every time.

She is the most popular girl in Marlenes brothel and her main money maker. You really need to book her in advance. She only works weekends.

If you’ve never fucked a genuine super model, then Lena is the closest you will ever get. And all that for $240 an hour. That’s the bargain of the century. If she was on E&B, she’d be $700.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I flipped a coin when I looked at the roster & went to Marlenes for the first time a few weeks back: it was either Diana or Lena. I went with Diana. So my next visit needs to be ....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds promising mate, I will give her a go

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Roj View Post
    I flipped a coin when I looked at the roster & went to Marlenes for the first time a few weeks back: it was either Diana or Lena. I went with Diana. So my next visit needs to be ....
    Diana is also a great performer with great booty. She’s marketed as half Brazilian/half Japanese, but speaks great English. Who knows where she’s from? Diana does do DFK, BBBJ and COB and gives it 100%.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looked at their website. Not much info. What is price range and what's the place like?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    Looked at their website. Not much info. What is price range and what's the place like?
    A half hour root is $140 and one hour is $240. Website is full of fake photos, fake descriptions and fake nationalities. The owner Marlene is a dragon lady. The physical place is a shithole compared to Ginza, Kyoto etc. You will get stared at by the cafe customers next door as you go into the brothel. Lena and Diana are the best performing girls and worth the money. Up there with the best, but Lena is only Western style service

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Same, I seen people use to recommend Lena years ago as great but never could afford the steep price. Want to try her soon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice one mate. I haven't seen her in a long time as I stopped punting on weekends. She is a real gem.

Dianna is a great WL as well. Very sexy and cute, and gives a really great service. She's not half Brazilian though - that's just Marlene's BS. I think she's Burmese.. or something like that. She has a great rig though! Hour glass figure and cute perky little tits.

I'm annoyed with Marlene's at the moment, last time I went there they advertised 2 WLs that took my fancy on a Friday afternoon. I turned up and NEITHER of them were working....

IMO - pre-book your sessions with a reputable WL at Marlene's, she has a habit of spinning a yarn to get you in the front door. She also likes to claim that any WL that is slightly curvy is 'south american'.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    A half hour root is $140 and one hour is $240. Website is full of fake photos, fake descriptions and fake nationalities. The owner Marlene is a dragon lady. The physical place is a shithole compared to Ginza, Kyoto etc. You will get stared at by the cafe customers next door as you go into the brothel. Lena and Diana are the best performing girls and worth the money. Up there with the best, but Lena is only Western style service
    Thnx for the heads up.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vitrium View Post
    Nice one mate. I haven't seen her in a long time as I stopped punting on weekends. She is a real gem.

Dianna is a great WL as well. Very sexy and cute, and gives a really great service. She's not half Brazilian though - that's just Marlene's BS. I think she's Burmese.. or something like that. She has a great rig though! Hour glass figure and cute perky little tits.

I'm annoyed with Marlene's at the moment, last time I went there they advertised 2 WLs that took my fancy on a Friday afternoon. I turned up and NEITHER of them were working....

IMO - pre-book your sessions with a reputable WL at Marlene's, she has a habit of spinning a yarn to get you in the front door. She also likes to claim that any WL that is slightly curvy is 'south american'.
    Pre-booking two days in advance and reconfirming on the day is still no guarantee of seeing the girl you want. She’s used the excuse that the previous punter has extended or straight out denied that she has my booking. What happens is that if a punter wants to book Lena for 2 hours, my 30 minute or 1 hour booking gets binned. Marlene has absolutely no ethics or morals and is totally disrespectful to even long time customers. She’s a money hungry, liar. We do stay away for a while, but occasionally, some great girls do turn up and we end up going again.

Even after dealing with Marlene and putting up with the shitty rooms (which would make the Howard Springs quarantine hotel look like the Shangri La), it’s worth seeing Lena, Dianna, Eva or Angela.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    anyone know the mob number for marlenes? is lena still on these days?