Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

Thread: The Heimlich tug?

  1. #1
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    01-11-2021
    Posts
    95

    The Heimlich tug?

    There was a Chinese massage joint I often frequented in Surry Hills over about 10 years. I went there mostly because it was nearby and the mature ladies there really knew how to massage. Strong hands, back walking and a general commitment to the job. I became a regular to the point where they usually stripped off for me while I was on my front in anticipation for stage 2 (for a subsequent pineapple). I had a few dud punts there too but occasionally a random hottie. For instance, there was this rather naive new lady working there one night who had enormous breasts and dressed like she came straight from North Korea. After a bit of persuasion she took her unfashionable top off for number 2 and let me suckle each of them ravenously. I will never forget that punt. Anyway the place has gone down hill and I haven't been back for about a year. The recent ladies are too pushy, not good at massage and hungry for money in an unattractive way.

    Anyway, the reason why I posted was that there was one woman who sometimes worked there back when I first started going there, I think her name was Lucy. Kind of okay looking, fairly confident with a pleasant demeanour. Okay massage during number 1. However her number two was TOTALLY UNIQUE.

    Basically I am lying there naked on my front, feeling aroused after the massage and the usual prep light touching. Fully clothed she gets up on the massage table between my legs sitting on her knees, legs spread widely. She takes one leg and lifts it up over her thigh on the same side. Of course you cannot see what is going on and wonder if she is a mass murderer or something and then she hoiks my other leg on top of her other thigh...

    ... so my torso is suspended about 6 inches above the massage table and my half erect cock and floppy balls are dangling down. I felt precariously exposed being balanced like that. She totally had me at her mercy; she fully clothed, me starkers. I felt deliciously vulnerable in a dominated kind of way....and then, hands caked in lube, she begins to stroke my arse and massage my cock in a double handed fashion like she was milking a cow.

    I have had many RnTs over the years and nobody else has ever replicated her approach despite it being so erotic and sexy. Seems like a no brainer that surprised that her approach has never been reinvented or disseminated. Me thinks I should find an ML and try and teach her this secret technique just to gift the erotic massage world with a piece of lost artistry.

  2. #2
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    09-05-2019
    Posts
    469
    Sounds interesting

  3. #3
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    21-11-2021
    Posts
    52
    Yo that sounds great. I don't mind being gently dominated like that. Let us know how you go with that mission

  4. #4
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    01-11-2021
    Posts
    95
    I thought I would get a flood of responses like "I knew that girl" or "oh that is just the xx technique". Seems like this woman was out of the box. Maybe her boyfriend invented it.

  5. #5
    99 God Member (神級會員) AHLUNGOR's Avatar
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Location
    From Sydney CBD to Central
    Posts
    40,336
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamit View Post
    I thought I would get a flood of responses like "I knew that girl" or "oh that is just the xx technique". Seems like this woman was out of the box. Maybe her boyfriend invented it.
    Mate, that technique is very common in Hong Kong sauna massage places. And therefore should be quite familiar with any old times from the forum whom had frequent places like Zanadu and the Chequers.

    In fact there were two versions of the play:

    1. Two legs over version as described by you: the ML sat on the table , legs apart, the punter while laying face down with his legs spread and over and rested on top of the ML’s thighs. Thus giving full access to the ML.

    The disadvantage of this position is the guy will get tired and if he is a big heavy guy. His weight will hurt the ML!

    Shops using two holes massage tables basically eliminated this play if the MLs know how to play through the hole.

    2. The second is a modified version of that but instead of both legs over, the ML sit on the side of the table face the wall and will only lift up one leg at a time and rest it over her thigh , same principle, much more comfortable and not tiring .


    I think I have taught this technique to a few of my favorite MLs including Coco ex 252b Stanmore and Lisa ex Silver Fox , just one of my minor contributions to the industry.

    Cheers

  6. #6
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    01-11-2021
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Mate, that technique is very common in Hong Kong sauna massage places. And therefore should be quite familiar with any old times from the forum whom had frequent places like Zanadu and the Chequers.

    In fact there were two versions of the play:

    1. Two legs over version as described by you: the ML sat on the table , legs apart, the punter while laying face down with his legs spread and over and rested on top of the ML’s thighs. Thus giving full access to the ML.

    The disadvantage of this position is the guy will get tired and if he is a big heavy guy. His weight will hurt the ML!

    Shops using two holes massage tables basically eliminated this play of the MLs know how to play through the hole.

    2. The second is a modified version of that but instead of both legs over, the ML will only lift up one leg at a time and rest it over her thigh , same principle, much more comfortable and not tiring .


    I think I have taught this technique to a few of my favorite MLs including Coco ex 252b Stanmore and Lisa ex Silver Fox , just one of my minor contributions to the industry.

    Cheers
    Thanks mate. I am not too heavy and yet no ML has ever offered it since that Surry Hills lady. I remember she was quite muscled and firm so could probably take my weight when many fragile waifs may not.

    If a lady says she is from HK then I might ask for it. And if I click with an ML I might try and instruct her.

  7. #7
    99 God Member (神級會員) AHLUNGOR's Avatar
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Location
    From Sydney CBD to Central
    Posts
    40,336
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamit View Post
    Thanks mate. I am not too heavy and yet no ML has ever offered it since that Surry Hills lady. I remember she was quite muscled and firm so could probably take my weight when many fragile waifs may not.

    If a lady says she is from HK then I might ask for it. And if I click with an ML I might try and instruct her.

    Brother Jamie,

    I went back to that original thread SL and found one of my session with Ada (aka Coco ex Stanmore and Burwood) and found that description of the massage style you were talking about, full quote below. BTW, I got some details mixed up: I did not teach Ada/Coco this particular style , she was already an expert on it, but as it wasn’t that comfortable for me, I taught her the simplified one leg version in our later sessions.

    Read on and compare please :

    Especially when Ada was giving me the full body push oil 全身推淋巴, I don't want anybody else's hands on my back except hers. and that was excellent. And today, Ada decides that I am a good boy, so she let me try something different, she came up and sat at the lower end of the table, spread her legs and put one leg down either side of the table and then moved up the table, lifted my legs and place them over her legs. (Now this is nothing new to me or to many brothers who are massage connaisseur, many of the ML in the old Zanadu, Chequers and other shops will do this, even the Sasa and Jojo sisters also did this but I think they usually only sat on the side of the table and lifted just one leg of the clients and placed it across her two legs).

    May be a bit more explanations here for the brothers who are not familiar with this position: by lifting the man's both legs over the ML's legs, your lower body will be lifted up and away from the massage table even when you are on a face down position. This way the ML will have a lot of freedom to access all the areas previously can not be reached untill you turn over.

    I can't go into too much details here or they will be in trouble but use your imaginations or book Ada to see for yourself. In short, you will be getting something like R Pat Pat and R Lay Chi (for the Cantonese brothers), 掃股, 掃袋 for the Chinese brothers, or simply arse, bum and balls tickle for everyone else. Enough said……..

  8. #8
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    01-11-2021
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Brother Jamie,

    I went back to that original thread SL and found one of my session with Ada (aka Coco ex Stanmore and Burwood) and found that description of the massage style you were talking about, full quote below. BTW, I got some details mixed up: I did not teach Ada/Coco this particular style , she was already an expert on it, but as it wasn’t that comfortable for me, I taught her the simplified one leg version in our later sessions.

    Read on and compare please :
    Thanks AHlungor. I wonder if those women are still working...

  9. #9
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    01-11-2021
    Posts
    95
    Oh I found your old review. 10 years ago now. Time to revive the tradition me thinks

  10. #10
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    1,304
    So, is this place still open?and where is it?

  11. #11
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    07-11-2021
    Posts
    68
    Yes, back in the 90s I remember the second variant was often employed by some HK women at Chequers (Goulburn St), Xanadu (Pitt Street) and another similar sauna place (can't remember the name) in Pitt Street near World Square. It was an effective technique to quickly extract a load while not obviously jerking the client off; keep in mind those places had clear glass windows on every door. At those times there were still the odd genuine massage clients prior to them turning to full-on RNT joints. Do they still exist? Last time I went to Chequers a decade ago it was looking tired and in need of a revamp.

  12. #12
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    01-11-2021
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    So, is this place still open?and where is it?
    The lady is long gone. Last time I got out manoeuvred was at least 5 years ago. The place is still there but now just a mediocre C Milf RNT place.

  13. #13
    99 God Member (神級會員) AHLUNGOR's Avatar
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Location
    From Sydney CBD to Central
    Posts
    40,336
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    Yes, back in the 90s I remember the second variant was often employed by some HK women at Chequers (Goulburn St), Xanadu (Pitt Street) and another similar sauna place (can't remember the name) in Pitt Street near World Square. It was an effective technique to quickly extract a load while not obviously jerking the client off; keep in mind those places had clear glass windows on every door. At those times there were still the odd genuine massage clients prior to them turning to full-on RNT joints. Do they still exist? Last time I went to Chequers a decade ago it was looking tired and in need of a revamp.
    Haha, good to exchange notes with another old timer here.

    Yeap, remembered those clear glass window on the door very well indeed. Then of course you would have your fair shares of the MLs placing a towel from the inside to cover up the window ! Basically telling everyone walking pass the room that there was actions inside the room …….. lol

    Cheers

  14. #14
    99 God Member (神級會員) AHLUNGOR's Avatar
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Location
    From Sydney CBD to Central
    Posts
    40,336
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamit View Post
    Oh I found your old review. 10 years ago now. Time to revive the tradition me thinks
    Both Candy and Susan from 518 Kent St can revive your long lost lust with that position.

  15. #15
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    21-11-2021
    Posts
    52
    What do you ask for? I'd have a hard time explaining all that to an ML in the heat of lust lol

  16. #16
    99 God Member (神級會員) AHLUNGOR's Avatar
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Location
    From Sydney CBD to Central
    Posts
    40,336
    Quote Originally Posted by yunglean View Post
    What do you ask for? I'd have a hard time explaining all that to an ML in the heat of lust lol
    If you go see Candy today and make a booking, I will call Candy to let her know what to do to you……. Haha, things I do helping out a forum brother .

    Cheers

  17. #17
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    01-11-2021
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    If you go see Candy today and make a booking, I will call Candy to let her know what to do to you……. Haha, things I do helping out a forum brother .

    Cheers
    Can't today but will pm you when I have the chance. Thanks

  18. #18
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    21-11-2021
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    If you go see Candy today and make a booking, I will call Candy to let her know what to do to you……. Haha, things I do helping out a forum brother .

    Cheers
    Can't make it today but as long as I drop your name, maybe I'll get the secret technique

  19. #19
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    07-11-2021
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Haha, good to exchange notes with another old timer here.

    Yeap, remembered those clear glass window on the door very well indeed. Then of course you would have your fair shares of the MLs placing a towel from the inside to cover up the window ! Basically telling everyone walking pass the room that there was actions inside the room …….. lol

    Cheers
    I would always laugh when you'd see some women come in for a genuine massage, not realising that those little dark massage rooms must've had buckets of cum shot over their walls and floors lol! Often the massage table was right up close to the wall and inevitably tge wall copped the odd cum splash.

  20. #20
    99 God Member (神級會員) AHLUNGOR's Avatar
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Location
    From Sydney CBD to Central
    Posts
    40,336
    Quote Originally Posted by yunglean View Post
    Can't make it today but as long as I drop your name, maybe I'll get the secret technique
    Mate, it’s all set for you and other brothers who might be interested with that Hong Kong Sauna style treatments : just paid Candy @ 518 Kent St a visit and showed her the one leg over version. Candy is only tiny so to rest both legs over her petite thighs could be too heavy for her to handle then it’s not good fun.

    Just mention you like the Hong Kong style or Lungor special and thou shalt get.

    Enjoy.

    Cheers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •