There was a Chinese massage joint I often frequented in Surry Hills over about 10 years. I went there mostly because it was nearby and the mature ladies there really knew how to massage. Strong hands, back walking and a general commitment to the job. I became a regular to the point where they usually stripped off for me while I was on my front in anticipation for stage 2 (for a subsequent pineapple). I had a few dud punts there too but occasionally a random hottie. For instance, there was this rather naive new lady working there one night who had enormous breasts and dressed like she came straight from North Korea. After a bit of persuasion she took her unfashionable top off for number 2 and let me suckle each of them ravenously. I will never forget that punt. Anyway the place has gone down hill and I haven't been back for about a year. The recent ladies are too pushy, not good at massage and hungry for money in an unattractive way.

Anyway, the reason why I posted was that there was one woman who sometimes worked there back when I first started going there, I think her name was Lucy. Kind of okay looking, fairly confident with a pleasant demeanour. Okay massage during number 1. However her number two was TOTALLY UNIQUE.

Basically I am lying there naked on my front, feeling aroused after the massage and the usual prep light touching. Fully clothed she gets up on the massage table between my legs sitting on her knees, legs spread widely. She takes one leg and lifts it up over her thigh on the same side. Of course you cannot see what is going on and wonder if she is a mass murderer or something and then she hoiks my other leg on top of her other thigh...

... so my torso is suspended about 6 inches above the massage table and my half erect cock and floppy balls are dangling down. I felt precariously exposed being balanced like that. She totally had me at her mercy; she fully clothed, me starkers. I felt deliciously vulnerable in a dominated kind of way....and then, hands caked in lube, she begins to stroke my arse and massage my cock in a double handed fashion like she was milking a cow.

I have had many RnTs over the years and nobody else has ever replicated her approach despite it being so erotic and sexy. Seems like a no brainer that surprised that her approach has never been reinvented or disseminated. Me thinks I should find an ML and try and teach her this secret technique just to gift the erotic massage world with a piece of lost artistry.