Thread: Price / XP check

Junior Member(有D料到)

Price / XP check

With shop entry price pushing 75/hr and options in multiples of 50, it seems my negotiation skills are sub-optimal. Maybe that's cbd pricing. I like the slim/natural type, and it seems mostly they won't talk about options >2 until you've been a couple of times. Is this just the "punt", or is secret knowledge required to achieve next level for <150+75? I'm generally happy about it all, just looking to learn faster and cheaper. I guess if it secret, it won't even be here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That pretty much sums up the punt idea. Regularity generally unlocks options. Rarely you can get top options first day with someone but thats usually from being regular to location and no one complaining about you. The pricing is up to the individual, I don't really bother negotiating to get a cheaper deal. I ask for prices and I agree or refuse the option. Haggling just seems petty for $5/10/20 savings sometimes.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Extra services were always just that, extra. It's called the RnT industry because that was all that was generally on offer, but if you were one of the lucky few you could find yourself a gem that offered you more. Then places like Cloud 9 opened up and punters forgot common sense and started to become entitled.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    More than RnT has been on offer for the lasy 40 years I've been punting, daresay before that too. It takes experience, research and knowledge before you get regular bouncy bouncy lol
    You gotta crawl before you walk unfortunately.
    Prof

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    About time Queensland came out of the dark ages, extras should be everywhere, even shopping centre massage shops like NSW.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's it, next time I'm in Sydney with the missus she can go shopping and I'll duck in for a "foot" massage. We'll both enjoy shopping for a change

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bouncybouncy View Post
    With shop entry price pushing 75/hr and options in multiples of 50, it seems my negotiation skills are sub-optimal. Maybe that's cbd pricing. I like the slim/natural type, and it seems mostly they won't talk about options >2 until you've been a couple of times. Is this just the "punt", or is secret knowledge required to achieve next level for <150+75? I'm generally happy about it all, just looking to learn faster and cheaper. I guess if it secret, it won't even be here.
    A comment - mate you gotta be ruthless..they are with us so play the same game. Don't be scared to walk in and say respectfully this is what I want and this is what I will pay. I come out straight away and ask them can you do this...many say no and so I say thats ok I respect your boundaries and walk. I don't get upset, I wish them a nice day and go on my way. Most guys are either too chicken shit to speak up or so hung up on getting off they will stay for what ever they can get usually over paying. Girls know this and milk it for every dollar they can. Most of my trial runs are given only one chance, no more than two and there half hour testers.
    The look on their faces when you say "I don't have to cum today" or " If you won't do it there's a girl down the road who will" is priceless.

So you married a Aussie slapper and now your stuck with kids and mortgage and your sneaking out hungry for some pussy- are you going to let some Asian rip off merchant screw you as well? Haven't you learnt anything? ( not directly aimed at you, bouncy bouncy)
    Sorry harsh but true.
    4FOW2

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Well thanks for the feedback - had a little chuckle at being ruthless, but sounds like yr onto something see how we go.