Thread: Valley

Junior Member(有D料到)

Post Valley

Hey, lurked around a long time here, finaly signed up.

2Love - the downstairs place. Not actually as dank as it first appears, but after 3 visits only had 1 positive experience with M** ? Part philippines part mediterranean.
    WIR - probably not, despite M* qutie pretty, I'm not into enhancements.

LR Spring Hill - Japanese, young but cold and tired.

Angelic Touch BH - from an ad in locanto for "new girl", a lie. Ashamed to admit to FS here, totally soulless. WIR - no.

DS by Lynda - scary location, no FS, but 2 visits with usual options were enjoyable (Viet and Korean were petite and warm). WIR - yep, recommended.

I ventured beyond CBD and but rarely find petite, natural, warm girl. I am relatively new to the game, all advice appreciated.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i've always wondered why people would pay massage girls when they can get full service for almost the same price ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexchinn View Post
    i've always wondered why people would pay massage girls when they can get full service for almost the same price ?
    you too may seek different experiences after some decades of full service

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So anyway after reading the volumes here, I'm wondering if i should take 5 for a long walk, as itwere. Seems to be the pick by all accounts.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Because it's not a sure thing with a massage girl? The potential for FS is sometimes there though and this appeals to some people, ie. the thrill of whether it will happen or be offered rather than knowing it's a certainty with a WL.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Does the best sexual experience have to include FS?
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There's a different expectation on what you get. Going to a massage shop that does extras, there's an expectation of at least a HJ. Then it becomes that game of what can I get with money/time/effort that sets this girl apart. I've had pretty much anything I wanted on offer in a shop. Sure I could get a similar sense of achievement picking up some girl in a club but that's still not a regular thing and some of us do like that regularity that an ML can bring.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Im with you bro. These people saying it's the unknown factor. Hah. Just look at the massage shops it's freaking obvious who's gonna jerk ya meat or not. 'There's no element of mystery there. As for those saying FS gets boring. Bro, pretty sure all the best encounters in life are those full service sessions where you bonked like crazy for a full hour or two.

I can't fathom why anyone would unreliably drop $300 or so for a rub down with a nude BJ on the end when you could have a smashing good time with a top Asian FS bird in the city for that price and know what you're getting. Only thing I can think of is dudes simping on the ML and enjoying being her regular under some guise of a real connection, but the same shit happens with the FS girls and the guys who shower them with gifts and do more talking than fucking with their money.

Me personally, I do the massages by exception for a bit of variety, or when I'm dog horny and no notice to punt on a FS bird. But, in general, if I wanna punt, it's gonna be FS.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Back to OP, yeah I've had a wild session at Linda's late night before, albeit a few years back. I think that place could be a hidden gem as it never gets praise.

There are plenty of dudes who have succumbed to FS at Angelic Touch just cos it's dirt cheap and on offer, so don't feel bad about it champ.