Thread: Melody @ CBD Style Massage - Ball Kicker

Senior Member(無間使者)

Melody @ CBD Style Massage - Ball Kicker

Hi folks,

Thought I'd write an AR about the busty and naughty Melody. Grateful for all the bros who posted the review of her. Apologies in advance as I'm typing this on my mobile so may be kinda short.

She was very cute and very baby face but your eyesight will quickly turn to the two mountain of youth that her short dress is unable to conceal.

Our session together was fun as she was talkative and continue to tease me throughout the session. Part 1 was good and firm with lots of teasing.

Part 2 was amazing and is the highlight of the session, but whats even more interesting was that, just before starting Part 2, she asked me if I wanted her to kick my balls.

I had to do a double take and ask her to repeat her question. She said she had a client who loves getting his balls kicked. And this isn't a light or gentle kick. This is full on kick as if you're Lionel Messi kicking a penalty kick.
    I declined politely, though she still tried to reassure me that she's a good kicker.

She said one of her regular clients loves getting his balls kicked, to the point that when he was seeing another ML, while she's busy in another room, her client at the time asked her, "are they playing soccer or something in there?"

I've never heard of ball kicking fetish until Melody, so wanted to hear, what's so good about it? And have you had your balls kicked by ML?

Will write more about my experience with Melody.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by hiduba View Post
    Hi folks,

Thought I'd write an AR about the busty and naughty Melody. Grateful for all the bros who posted the review of her. Apologies in advance as I'm typing this on my mobile so may be kinda short.

She was very cute and very baby face but your eyesight will quickly turn to the two mountain of youth that her short dress is unable to conceal.

Our session together was fun as she was talkative and continue to tease me throughout the session. Part 1 was good and firm with lots of teasing.

Part 2 was amazing and is the highlight of the session, but whats even more interesting was that, just before starting Part 2, she asked me if I wanted her to kick my balls.

I had to do a double take and ask her to repeat her question. She said she had a client who loves getting his balls kicked. And this isn't a light or gentle kick. This is full on kick as if you're Lionel Messi kicking a penalty kick.
    I declined politely, though she still tried to reassure me that she's a good kicker.

She said one of her regular clients loves getting his balls kicked, to the point that when he was seeing another ML, while she's busy in another room, her client at the time asked her, "are they playing soccer or something in there?"

I've never heard of ball kicking fetish until Melody, so wanted to hear, what's so good about it? And have you had your balls kicked by ML?

Will write more about my experience with Melody.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Been wanting to visit her. I've seen other girls there but it was a hit and miss.
    She's only working on thursday right?
    I'm waiting for your complete review mate thanks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hahaha that’s awesome.