Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Illegal brothels bust Ipswich

Senior Member(無間使者)

Illegal brothels bust Ipswich

https://mypolice.qld.gov.au/news/202...geted-ipswich/

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Always they seem to do raids around this time of year . Wonder if we’re massage shops or illegal brothel set ups ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Think will continue to se my private ladies . No check in codes privacy and legit . Potty was going to go go back to take 5 but think will give shops a miss a while longer

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=jimmyp;2274129]https://mypolice.qld.gov.au/news/202...geted-ipswich/

Ages between 27 and 62... wonder if she was quoting herself as a 30 year old.
    Photo in article look like 'Lucky Clover' ... could be wrong

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bodycam on this tweet if anybody recognises it?

https://twitter.com/10NewsFirstQLD/s..._m11MnDpg&s=19

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not that I can read the article but it's probably something to do with this.

https://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...1227500eb3da17

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Good one QPS. Government announces intent to decriminalise the industry, yet you see this as a priority. No wonder why this state is 30 years behind.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does anyone have access this site to name the ‘49 illegal brothels’ ?

Junior Member(有D料到)

The article

There's a map i can't get access to, but here's some of the article. It's not a government report.

Looking at those registered, it appears the most paid sex is happening south of the Brisbane River with two brothels in Woolloongabba, three near Coopers Plains, one at Sumner Park and Ms Leeds’ at Yeerongpilly.

She said there were far more deals being done under the table.

Ms Leeds is the treasurer of the Queensland Adult Business Association which commissioned a confidential private investigator to probe illegal prostitution on the Gold Coast.

The investigator’s report revealed there were 49 illegal brothels allegedly operating under the guise of massage businesses.

“I could take you for a drive around a 2km radius of my brothel in Yeerongpilly and I could probably point out at least 10, if not more, illegal brothels to you,” Ms Leeds said.

She was confident decriminalisation was on the way and brothel owners weren’t opposed to it.

The State Government in August announced the decriminalisation of sex work in Queensland had been referred to the independent Law Reform Commission.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Full copy

Actually you can read the article here - but just can't see the map for some reason.

https://qaba.org.au/in-the-media-red...hels-revealed/

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ms Leeds is the treasurer of the Queensland Adult Business Association which commissioned a confidential private investigator to probe illegal prostitution on the Gold Coast.

The investigator’s report revealed there were 49 illegal brothels allegedly operating under the guise of massage businesses.

“I could take you for a drive around a 2km radius of my brothel in Yeerongpilly and I could probably point out at least 10, if not more, illegal brothels to you,” Ms Leeds said.

This is all it says the rest of the article is about decriminalisation of brothels

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Massage parlours illegally selling sex have proliferated on the Coast, says report

A confidential report commissioned by frustrated members of the adult industry has found illegal brothels are rife on the Gold Coast, with massage parlours selling sex near schools, homes, doctors and post offices.
    ALMOST 50 illegal Gold Coast brothels touting as massage parlours are being operated out of suburban shopping centres, near residential housing and above post offices or medical suites.
    A confidential private investigator’s report commissioned by frustrated members of the Queensland Adult Business Association (QABA) into illegal prostitution on the Glitter Strip reveals 49 illegal brothels are allegedly operating under the guise of massage businesses.

The privately-commissioned sting, which ran during a one month-long period at the height of the coronavirus pandemic on the Gold Coast this year, found no records of female signatures on any COVID registers placed at the front counter of the alleged illegal rub and tugs but a “substantial” number of male signatures.

Gold Coast prostitution police: No rub and tug, no happy endings

The report was done to identify the extent of competition to licensed brothels on the Gold Coast and the associated impact for the businesses. It comes after members Queensland brothel owners have repeatedly spoken out about problem and unsuccessfully lobbied the State Government for crackdown.

This a related story from gf bulletin

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyp View Post
    Bodycam on this tweet if anybody recognises it?

https://twitter.com/10NewsFirstQLD/s..._m11MnDpg&s=19

Yep definitely lucky clover massage parlour on Brisbane road

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Lucky also got a mention on 60 minutes on Sunday night in their money laundering story

Senior Member(無間使者)
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S9Xr4AfjFDQ

Angels Ipswich massage . Years I been punting been good but over the last 5 years or so these Chinese gangs who use old boilers fuck it up for us all !! And those on here who say ohh the more shops the better the service and rate are kidding them selves u just fucking it up for everyone .. avoid these dead ass Chinese old boilers shops but you won’t

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massageloverbris View Post
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S9Xr4AfjFDQ

Angels Ipswich massage . Years I been punting been good but over the last 5 years or so these Chinese gangs who use old boilers fuck it up for us all !! And those on here who say ohh the more shops the better the service and rate are kidding them selves u just fucking it up for everyone .. avoid these dead ass Chinese old boilers shops but you won’t

Spot on mate!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Think will continue to se my private ladies . No check in codes privacy and legit . Potty was going to go go back to take 5 but think will give shops a miss a while longer
    private operators not using the Check-in Qld app may find that is an easy way for police to give them a hard time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Do you have any recommendations for private ladies?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I just stick to a Japanese a Korean and a Thai private’s but at moment just started seeing a Japanese I met out drinking so no punting for me for awhile

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jarxa View Post
    Do you have any recommendations for private ladies?
    I have been going to a very nice Thai lady for a few years now. She is in Kangaroo Point. She advertises on Locanto one week on, one week off.
    PM me for her phone number

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast