Establishment : 22 Rydalmere

Month/Year of Visit : April 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 22 Brodie St, Rydalmere

Phone : 0420 466388

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $230/60min Diamond

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : LFK, DATY, Doggie, Cow girl, Mish, BBBJ

Size/shape : Quite a pretty face, petite (as per description), Nice B cup tits (natural not fake), trimmed bush with a small trail

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : An ok session, ended 15 minutes early, and no CIM provided, which is usually part of Diamond service. I would recommend 45 minutes with her at Gold rate and no more than that. Make sure to agree what's included ahead of the service.

My experience/comments :

Felt like trying another girl at 22 after my session with Summer in March. Since no one had reviewed Nancy I felt like trying her and seeing what her services would be like. Here is a summary.

Introduction - Was shown the available women and Nancy was by far the friendliest that afternoon. She seemed quite eager to work and when asked she mentioned that it had been quiet that day. Her face is quite pretty and her body is quite petite. I think the photo on the website is accurate but it was hard to tell and the description is pretty spot on. Either way I was not disappointed visually upon meeting her.

Session - We began with a shower together, she let me in first so she could undress and entered shortly after. It was a usual wash, which could have been more affectionate but it was not unpleasant.

Once on the bed she asked permission to kiss my body (cat bath) which was quite nice but also quite short. I asked to touch her pussy, which she agreed to but only if I put a condom on my fingers. She also asked not to put them inside her, which is fairly standard. Following the cat bath she proceeded to a nice BBBJ. She sucked on my balls for a little bit and then moved onto my brother. The suction was quite nice and her tongue was wrapping around my little brother however, she stopped several times to get a tissue because there was too much liquid. I knew from here that she was going to be quite hesitant to initiate a CIM, which was a bit of a turn off, as I felt I had to be cautious of upsetting her/putting her in a bad mood. After a nice BBBJ I decided to go down on her to help change the mood. She was quite particular with where she wanted me to lick, again a turn off, and her moans were obviously fake. Nothing wrong with a fake moan, as it's part of the job, but I hate when they don't try very hard. After a bit of DATY she gave my little brother a quick BBBJ and wanted to get into some sex. She quickly put a dom on my brother and initiated doggy, which isn't very common for most WL I've experienced, and wanted me to pound her hard and fast.

After my first punt I took a quick shower and she proceeded with a massage. If you like a strong and firm massage she is the lady for you. She's very good with her hands and can get nice and deep into the muscles. She mentioned that if I book with her again she'll bring in some oils to make the massage even better and if 22 offered a massage and happy ending service at a reasonable price I would consider booking her again.

After giving me a really good massage she asked me to turn over and began a cat bath again. This time I initiate a LFK and attempted a DFK but she seemed a bit hesitant, nevertheless she is a decent kisser and has lovely lips. Again the cat bath was short and she moved onto a BBBJ however, this time it wasn't as good, as I could feel her teeth a little. Not overly unpleasant but not as nice as the first time. Again good suction and nice use of her tongue got my little brother hard and ready for another round. This time she initiated cow girl but after a few minutes of this she wanted to get into doggy. I instead initiated mish, because I wanted to look at her pretty face while I pounded her hard till I punted.

Overall not a bad experience but not a great experience. I'd give it a 6/10 and would recommend people go for a shorter session (45 minutes gold if you like BBBJ). I would not recommend diamond with her, as she's a bit hesitant to perform all the diamond services, which ruins the mood for me.

BBBJ - 6/10
Massage - 9/10
Attitude - 5/10
Sex - 6/10