Thread: S Yaya - fake photos but skilled and passionate

Junior Member(有D料到)

S Yaya - fake photos but skilled and passionate

It was my first punt after getting out of the lockdown.

Checked out Ginza’s roster on the website and Yaya caught my eyes so I booked her for 1 hr.

Unfortunately she does not look like the photos at all. In person, she looks either getting close to 40 or already in her 40s. So I was a bit let down but she has an interactive personality and decent English skills so I had good conversations with her.

She also does fantastic cat bath and will suck your whole body like a vacuum cleaner (quite literally lol). Very skilled at bbbj and rimming as well. You could easily blow at bbbj if you don’t control your her tempo.
    She will also drill your ass with her tongue if that’s your thing. Plus a non-stop dfk.

Sex was very passionate and very very sweaty in this rainy and humid weather. She can take a very hard and fast pounding in all positions and we fucked for good 20 minutes in mish, cowgirl and doggy.

If you are after a passionate and pse style fuck, then Yaya is certainly a good choice. But do not expect to see the girl in the photos on the website because you’ll meet someone entirely different!

I would give her a 3/5 largely because of the misleading photos which can be a big letdown. If look or age is your first priority then avoid her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don’t blame shops for falsely advertising girl’s age so long as it’s believable but if they’re advertising a 20s girl when she is in her 40s that is just blatant lying and deception. Thanks for the review.

Banned
    Ginza is the high end of the industry
    They charge accordingly
    You would rightly expect some honesty and integrity
    Disappointing

Banned
    I got same experience today with S Yaya. Firstable, she is not Singaporean, she has mainland China accent, she is not even Chinese Malaysian.

she is at least 45 years old close to 50. And to make it worse her tummy is bulging out like 2 months pregnant.
    I just walk out. That was the most expensive shower $160 that i had (I left after the pre-sex shower, did't have any sex/bbbj/massage after I have a closer look at her in she shower, coz really she is that bad in look and bodyshape...., so i just in the room for around 5 mins max and left.
    I am a long good customer of Ginza. Wilson knows me, and I always greet him and Yuki when he is at the shop at the good old days.
    I don't even attempt to talk to the current receptionists as i know is just a waste of time without Wilson/Yuki around...

Is a pity that Wilson don't check the quality of the operation anymore and leave it to the receptionists....

Ginza was well known for using real photos, so even though customers are kind of have to book without seeing, some quality are assured..., but not nowadays...
    Sister shop 479 Ginza empire use business model of "slightly lower quality" of Ginza but suggested that line up is readily available, but in reality, it is very very difficult to request a line up or to even being let to stay in the waiting room to see a line up without being rudely treated by the receptionists..., we are good customers, we don't mind to pay Ginza premium, but we want pleasant experience including customers receptions...so again most of the time booking without seeing... Only Wilson knows who are good long loyal customers..., receptionists...they don't care..., they treat you like shit equally...
    It is okay if photos are real and quality are assured, little bit off is also okay... but now seems to be bit too much, quality-wise and operation management wise....

I hope Wilson see this and check the shops operation from time to time...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Brothels always advertise WL’s age a bit younger, I can handle a 3-5 year deviation. but advertising someone in her 40’s as 20 yo is in breach of Australian Consumer Law lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by negi View Post
    I got same experience today with S Yaya. Firstable, she is not Singaporean, she has mainland China accent, she is not even Chinese Malaysian.

she is at least 45 years old close to 50. And to make it worse her tummy is bulging out like 2 months pregnant.
    I just walk out. That was the most expensive shower $160 that i had (I left after the pre-sex shower, did't have any sex/bbbj/massage after I have a closer look at her in she shower, coz really she is that bad in look and bodyshape...., so i just in the room for around 5 mins max and left.
    I am a long good customer of Ginza. Wilson knows me, and I always greet him and Yuki when he is at the shop at the good old days.
    I don't even attempt to talk to the current receptionists as i know is just a waste of time without Wilson/Yuki around...

Is a pity that Wilson don't check the quality of the operation anymore and leave it to the receptionists....

Ginza was well known for using real photos, so even though customers are kind of have to book without seeing, some quality are assured..., but not nowadays...
    Sister shop 479 Ginza empire use business model of "slightly lower quality" of Ginza but suggested that line up is readily available, but in reality, it is very very difficult to request a line up or to even being let to stay in the waiting room to see a line up without being rudely treated by the receptionists..., we are good customers, we don't mind to pay Ginza premium, but we want pleasant experience including customers receptions...so again most of the time booking without seeing... Only Wilson knows who are good long loyal customers..., receptionists...they don't care..., they treat you like shit equally...
    It is okay if photos are real and quality are assured, little bit off is also okay... but now seems to be bit too much, quality-wise and operation management wise....

I hope Wilson see this and check the shops operation from time to time...
    I could not agree more with your comment mate. Ginza has been upping their price quite substantially recently but the quality of the new girls does not justify the premium. We just want the good old Ginza back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If Ginza is not careful about this, it will be the old Glorious AngelTown

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i'm her regular customer and had more than 5 experiences with her. she's defintely in her 20s. you must be kidding that she's over 40s...that's very mean

Quote Originally Posted by Blackkkkkkk View Post
    It was my first punt after getting out of the lockdown.

Checked out Ginza’s roster on the website and Yaya caught my eyes so I booked her for 1 hr.

Unfortunately she does not look like the photos at all. In person, she looks either getting close to 40 or already in her 40s. So I was a bit let down but she has an interactive personality and decent English skills so I had g

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I stopped going to ginza and 479 after several disappointments. Prices went up, yet my D went down.

Agree. I use to trust photos but can’t anymore. Especially the new girls. Old ones you can. Plenty of reviews.
    Malay destiny was wrong
    Someone said somi was wrong and showed the old photos and it’s completely different girl as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is c coco a true picture of her?

Thats 100% Destiny in the photo, how is it wrong?