Visited date: 30.11.2021
    ML's : Jess
    Shop Name: Renwick Baby Massage
    Phone: 0426867797
    Address: 12 Renwick Street Leichhardt NSW
    Business Hours: Open 7 days, 10am-8pm
    WeChat: ladyau777
    Rate :Prostate massage & HJ 30 minutes $70, 45 minutes $80, 60 minutes $100
    Prostate & DTM massage, B2B, NHJ 60 minutes $160, 90 minutes $ 220, 120 minutes $ 300

My experience/ recommendation;
    Wandering around CBD and walked in to RBM as Tiffany was there. Have some reunion as didn’t visited since lockdown. Tiffany asked me whether want to have my maintenance 😂? I told her that a bit tired recently, she suggested to try Jess as Jess good in massage. I took the deal and laid down for Jess.

Jess walked in as I was half sleeping 😴 she started massage. Jess has indeed good massage, strong arms released some of the knots with good strength. She has Meridian massage with good pressure to the points.

Jess walked out for hot towel, disrobed and cleaned me off. Turn over, she started those breathing routines, her routines were great, perineum area stimulation was impressive then Prostate routines, smooth inserting with good feel of G spot good hits of tsunamis 😅 and eventually DTM pressed 🍌 surroundings were sensuality, Great session awaken les 🍌 stand still long sessions as I mentioned to Jess my magic word, “No Cumming”

Time’s up, Cleaned me, dress up, goodbye cuddle before walked out.
    Left as happy man 😃 YMMV
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Shop Owner
    Thanks Leslie75 your good review.looking forword see you soon