Thread: Indian Jane is so fucking sexy as hell

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Indian Jane is so fucking sexy as hell

So this AR is a long time coming as I saw Jane two weeks ago and just haven't gotten around to writing a AR. Also a little embarrassing on my end as I got performance anxiety so couldn't get it hard when the time counts which was really sad for me cause she provided such amazing service.

Anyway was feeling horny that day so decided to actually book a girl instead of my usual walk ins. Was recommend Jane who was previously Arianna. I booked instantly from all the glowing reviews of her and it sounded like she loves DFK which is my thing. So booked for 1 hour (she's $250 per hour FYI).

When I got there. Simon greeted me and collected the money. I then waited for Jane to come over and get me from the booth. On first impressions she was wearing this really sexy one piece dress that accentuated her curves and in particular that ass. It was like a latino ass omg. She exuded this air of confidence and just a devil may care attitude but in a really sexy confident way. We went to the room where I hopped straight into the shower. She gave me some mouth wash and we had some light convo. Her English is perfect. Gave me some mouth wash and we did a quick shower and it was onto the bed. She stripped and came over confidently and just started DFKing and when I say she was DFKing she was fucking intense. It was amazing. The way she gets all into your face and her tongues just goes for it. It was so sensual. I was actually feeling like I was getting raped but in a fucking good way. My hands moved around her body and in particular her amazing juicy ass and I could of grabbed this all day. As I was doing this she just kept pushing her face into mine and it was just such deep and passionate kissing that I was literally out of breath.

Came up for air and went for her tits. They're nice natural C-Dish (I think to be honest it was all a haze). She did some amazing cat bath and just navigated my body like an expert sailor. When it came to bbbj there was no hesitation or tissues she just went at it like she just wanted to devour it. Sucking like a dyson. So far it was literally so intense that my mind froze a little. It's been a while since I've been with a WL this intense. The last one was probably Rose and even then this was like more PSE. Asked for some DATY and she got me to start licking her. She likes to take my head and move it around to what I'm assuming are places she's sensitive at and enjoys the most. Her pussy is shaved and super delicious.

Now afterwards when it came to the main event I got performance anxiety and fucking couldn't get it up. It was so fucking embarrassing and definitely in no way her fault. Like it was my first time being with a sexy Indian girl and in fact an amazing PSE Indian girl at that I think my body must of been in shock. The more I thought about it, the harder it was to get it up so we rested a bit. She really tried her best with more intense DFK more ball licking more BBBJ where she'd go balls deep but I was just too nervous then. Like once it goes soft psychologically it's hard to get it up again I don't know why.

After a bit of trying she asked what we should do and I said it's absolutely not your fault and if she could just continue to BBBJ me until I finished and she did it like a trooper. Bobbing her head up and down, going deep and allowing me to grab her head and determining the tempo until I blew hard into her mouth. It was a intense feeling and I was just a little sad that I couldn't get it up enough to fuck her. Maybe next time if she'll still have me lol.

Anyways it was an amazing experience and a embarrassing one for me as my performance anxiety got the better of me. So naturally I thought I'd share this embarrassment with all you strangers on a punting forum lol.

Highly highly recommend her if she comes back. Damn I still can't forget this session...

Banned
    Interestingly written ‘bro’. Lol glad you had a good time. I like how it’s articulated 🤣

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great read bro Meng!
    She's sexy af

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anteccc View Post
    Interestingly written ‘bro’. Lol glad you had a good time. I like how it’s articulated 🤣
    Thanks man. Fucking embarassing as hell. Glad I shared it with a bunch of strangers on a punting forum hahahaha.