Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Thai WL or ML that offers FS

Senior Member(無間使者)

Best Thai WL or ML that offers FS

Who are your hidden young thai girls that give the best service?

Quote Originally Posted by Mt.smash20s View Post
    Who are your hidden young thai girls that give the best service?
    If there are, why would anyone wants to share that with you ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    If there are, why would anyone wants to share that with you ??
    Are you on your period

Senior Member(無間使者)
    All WL will provide FS. Check out 5 Marrickville and it's YMMV for Thai MLs. There are lots of reviews in the AR section.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer View Post
    All WL will provide FS. Check out 5 Marrickville and it's YMMV for Thai MLs. There are lots of reviews in the AR section.
    Lockdown has made many Thai MLs offer more than just a massage. They need the extra cash to send home to their families.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Are you on your period
    Why you think ppl will give you answer? Sometimes the way you ask never brought back good answers. Need to learn how to ask, mate! We’re here for sharing.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Why don't you share your hidden gems first? Hahahaha

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Are you on your period
    Wow!, are you having your PMT.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Isn't it polite to share your 'hidden' gems before asking people to share their own haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    T Candy at chill107 - model tier face with a nice set of Ds. Works at wynyard blossom as well. Now fellas (doesn’t offer FS)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    T Candy at chill107 - model tier face with a nice set of Ds. Works at wynyard blossom as well. Now fellas
    Like Archer sensibly said, for Thai ML, it's YMMV. Why place them in the position where every dickhead that walks in starts demanding FS because it's been assumed here and then gives them a hard time, or complains to the boss about poor service, if it's not given

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Can only name WL. ML Should be kept to yourself as not all customers are given FS 😜. I think that the unwritten rules in this forum.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Can only name WL. ML Should be kept to yourself as not all customers are given FS ��. I think that the unwritten rules in this forum.
    Agreed, as cumquat said on another thread, keep posting which ml girls do FS and watch them disappear. Keep a lid on it.
    Also there really does seem to be a swathe of members aaking for everyone else's best kept secrets while offering zilch in return. I keep very little to myself but am feeling less and less inclined to keep giving info to guys who don't reciprocate or pay it forward. The continued success of sites like these depend on everyone contributing information, not just the same 20 or so blokes reviewing the same 20 or so shops and occasional private.
    Just an opinion...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have a hidden gem it's called a stiiiiink nugget! (Insert fart here). Jay and Silent Bob represent yo!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    T Candy at chill107 - model tier face with a nice set of Ds. Works at wynyard blossom as well. Now fellas (doesn’t offer FS)
    That's useless piece of information you shared if you say she doesnt offer FS, and you expect us to tell you. 😆

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Any of the massage shops who have Thais on their roster are prepared to do fs. You're looking at upwards of $150 plus as a tip. You might get lucky with some who would offer anal for $150 on top of the massage fee. All you need to do is have a good hard look, and you could smell these girls from a mile away...

I do know that Thais from SV, 227, 107 will spread their legs or arse for no less than $200. I won't need to name them, if you're smart enough, you will be able to weed them out. The more reasonable ones that accept $100 are very scarce... Good luck...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    Any of the massage shops who have Thais on their roster are prepared to do fs. You're looking at at upwards of $150 plus as a tip. You might get lucky with some who would offer anal for $150 on top of the massage fee. All you need to do is have a good hard look, and you could smell these girls from a mile away...

I do know that Thais from SV, 227, 107 will spread their legs or arse for no less than $200. I won't need to name them, if you're smart enough, you will be able to weed them out. The more reasonable ones that accept $100 are very scarce... Good luck...
    I used to enjoy the thrill of FS at massage shops, you might as well go to FS venues with the same rates nowadays. You will get a comfortable bed with shower facilities.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i generally find the FS places offer far better value if you want FS.
    MLs generally are pretty average at FS as they are usually scared of getting caught out.
    Also they tend to charge more. Unless you really like a particular ML don't bother.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There is also the convenience factor of not living near any worthwhile FS shops and then having to settle for massage shops where ML's will accommodate FS because you could not be bothered travelling an excessive distance for a fuck. Experience says that if you find a girl at a massage shop that will provide FS then you can almost guarantee that others at that shop will also provide FS, it's usually just a matter of ponying up the cash that ticks the box and opens the legs.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    Experience says that if you find a girl at a massage shop that will provide FS then you can almost guarantee that others at that shop will also provide FS, it's usually just a matter of ponying up the cash that ticks the box and opens the legs.
    Is it? Interesting to know

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast