Thread: Low life punters

Senior Member(無間使者)

Low life punters

Heard a very disturbing story today which made my blood boil.

Due to COVID lockdowns and work commitments I haven’t been able to get to Sydney to see my favourite WLs since June.

Having a couple of days off and doing a bit of a road trip I managed to pop over the mountains and call into a Western Sydney shop where I know a couple of the WLs.
    Phoned up to make sure one or the other was available and told yes one girl available but other no longer works here and has left industry. Fall out from lockdowns I assumed.

These 2 girls are good friends to each other and both know that I see the other. So my WL friend today then tells me what happened to her friend.
    It seems some lowlife punter with a little dick attempted to make up for his short comings by shoving some object that he had brought with him up inside the poor girl against her wishes. I’d call that some form of rape.
    The girl complained to management who preferred to keep it in house rather than notify the authorities. They negotiated hush money with the punter. Quite a few thousand dollars split between the girl and shop. This is the reason the girl has left the industry and who could blame her.

I’m not going to name the girls or shop as I don’t want to cause any grief for my friend who still works there. She unfortunately can not quit for financial reasons.

But that punter better hope I never find out who he is because he’ll find out what it’s like having a steel post shoved up his arsehole so far that he can feel it with his teeth.

The other disturbing thing that my friend (who is Asian) told me was the amount of harassment she received when out in public during lockdown by racists taunting her and even physically pushing her.

I really feel for these girls. They are mostly doing this job out of necessity and to have to put up with the stunts that some punters and community members think is acceptable is unbelievable.

End of rant.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Damn what a fucking loser. Unfortunately racism has always been here. Just hidden. This whole Covid thing just made it more justifiable for them to be more openly racist. It's sad really.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Fucking dog act. I wouldn't stand for that shit either.
    Speaking of which I heard from a friend poor Ol Jardyd Hayne is finding life tough on the inside. Serves him right for being a rapist cunt....

Racism is always bubbling under the surface, it takes so many forms, the smiling "ignorant" racist, the aggressive or belligerent racist and so on. Have come across so many on my time, I'm not sure which I despise more.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Funny, when I first punted, I assumed there would be a 7' tall, 4' wide bald bouncer on the premises to look after the girls in case of scum like this.... I've obviously seen too much TV!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Damm, what a way to ruin the good things we have.

I too bring some toys for the ml/wl during my sessions.
    Although, i tend to being it up or show it to them usually after a session or two.

Had very few sessions wherein i was able to bring it up and show/use it during the first session.

Some or open to trying external toys, some dont even bat an eye and say no to the idea.

As all things during my bookings/sessions, i make sure the girl is okay with what i want to do.
    Maybe ask her twice or thrice to see if she changes her mind.

But in the end, respecting her and her bounderies makes for a more enjoyable session.

I can understand why the shop would try to address the issue without having the police involved.

Overall, its just that piece of shit punter decided he wants to be an asshole.

Feelsbad.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Consent is the #1 thing in this industry, it's gross that there are people making life hard for the girls.

Personally would avoid any shops who don't take it seriously either. I understand hush money may have been the preferred solution for the girl as well, but the longer guys like this get to do horrible things to women and not face justice, the worse it will be for all of us - especially the girls.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Consent should be in life not just the industry.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes that is really fucked upped shit form the punter.

How about the shop ? Why did they need to take a cut of the "hush" money ? That should have all gone to the girl.... Cunts

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Greedy scum bag shops like that should be named and shamed and taken out of business. They accepted a bribe from a sick rapist for a few thousand dollars! Who is still out there potentially doing it to another girl.

And the fact they took there 'cut' says alot about them.