Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does punting improve your sexual prowess?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Does punting improve your sexual prowess?

Hi guys and girls. I have had girlfriends on and off and been punting on and off, mostly HEs with various extras if they are available. I do feel like the experiences have added to my sexual confidence over the years but has detracted in other ways like getting sexually bored easily. I am interested in your thoughts. For instance I had a bout of performance anxiety in my 20s but I feel like some sessions of punting cured it.

I say yes.

You notice it more with non WLs. Just a normal session at a brothel is like steamy hot sex with a young 20 something with no lube tubs or tissues in sight. Apply what you've learnt and leave them dripping.

Add the benefit of no time limit plus post cum pillow talk and you're ready for the next round and the next.

I've been playing with a non WL 23 year old and I've never been this horny with a WL. Must be her youth or the way she says "fuck yeah, fuck yeah, fuck yeah" when I'm pumping her.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Yeah, Nah ........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think so. You get more chances to experiment and test your limits when punting.

Banned
    For older punters it’s certainly great for prostate health

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Most def gonna try a prostate massage one day.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yunglean View Post
    I think so. You get more chances to experiment and test your limits when punting.
    I think one problem I have with long term relationships is that the sex gets less animal and aggressive as I become more caring and familiar. However in the end I find that most women like to be fucked by a sexually powerful leading male, even the one they've been with for a while. Probably due to the play acting, a punt can really help get that manliness back and return a sense of possibility and hope. I don't mean aggressive in a nasty way but I mean fucking with a sense of confidence and lack of inhibition, going for it...and you don't even need to fuck an ML or WL but more displaying your potency.

Banned

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tbh I say no. Punting is easy and quick satisfasction while relstionship requires much more effort and emotional connection.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamit View Post
    I think one problem I have with long term relationships is that the sex gets less animal and aggressive as I become more caring and familiar. However in the end I find that most women like to be fucked by a sexually powerful leading male, even the one they've been with for a while. Probably due to the play acting, a punt can really help get that manliness back and return a sense of possibility and hope. I don't mean aggressive in a nasty way but I mean fucking with a sense of confidence and lack of inhibition, going for it...and you don't even need to fuck an ML or WL but more displaying your potency.
    It comes down to communication more than anything. I haven't been in a long term relationship but something I hear from my mates is that it's easy to get stuck into routine in the bedroom. And some women have a harder time communicating what they want than others.

I usually try to ensure that the WL I'm seeing is having a good time (unless they really don't care) so I've gotten used to fucking in different ways lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't think it has for me. I like it, I enjoy it, but punting if anything has trained me to have really disconnected sex. Actually, maybe it makes us, or me, better at 'fucking', but I don't think having pretty meaningless encounters for money helps you have better sex. It has, strangely, made me lose interest in having any deep, connecting sex with anybody. It's just quicker and easier to get my rocks off in some dingy parlour and get on with my life.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    You are getting lot of practice with a lot of different girls so it could help in that regard. However you are also getting a lot of false feedback. So maybe we become over confident.

I don’t need to worry about that though, my cock is huge and gives girls orgasms instantly- so I’m told.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Yeah, Nah ........
    I’m with Mr Rooter et al on this one.
    Punting will do diddly squat for you and even then women will still complain “he was a good fuck, but was a total beta-loser”

For the young boys reading this; a wise GILF once said to me “Before you can conquer the pussy between her legs, you must first conquer the pussy between her ears.”

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I thought it we’d be a good idea for me to ask what the WL Would like!
    She said for me to leave a big tip and piss off early 😂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quite deep responses fellas.

I do wonder if my innate sexuality is polyamorous and I need a bit of safe and disconnected punting to satisfy that side of me whilst I also crave a meaningful and secure relationship which tends to rely on monogamy. If that keeps me sane then maybe that means I'm better in bed. Or maybe the serotonin rush you get from a punt is a form of antidepressant to counteract the daily grind. An unbelievable thrill on top of a decent massage can put a lasting smile on my face.

Banned
    Punting allows me confidence with women. Before that I was afraid of them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well it goes one of two ways. If I pick up after a night on the drink. I’m the worst lay cause I’m drunk & I probably take too long for the girl for me to blow my load. The other one is if it’s a date or two & we seal the deal I spend 45 minutes pleasuring her to cover for the fact I will blow my load if we do it straight away. Plus if I blow my load 15 minutes after pleasuring her I might get a third date.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Yeah it is interesting re: older punters. As I approach 50 my friends are reporting that some of them cum like a party popper from a flood damaged Hot Dollar shop, while I still seem totally unaffected in that regard, the other day I nearly shot myself in the eye after a perfectly timed pull out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Punting allows me confidence with women. Before that I was afraid of them.
    Interesting that. I think if your virility is way above average then it can have the opposite effect to what you might think (being a lady's man). You can come across too intense and be so keen that your anxiety levels are through the roof creating avoidance behaviours

Yes my anxiety levels were through the roof when I first started punting. However the money exchange provided training wheels for me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Yeah it is interesting re: older punters. As I approach 50 my friends are reporting that some of them cum like a party popper from a flood damaged Hot Dollar shop, while I still seem totally unaffected in that regard, the other day I nearly shot myself in the eye after a perfectly timed pull out.
    I remember cumming about 2 metres when I first spent time with a naked ML. Haven't done it recently.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast