Super Soni(a)c

Name : Sonia

Establishment : 64 Taren Point

Date of Visit: Dec 2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://64alexander.com.au/sonia

Phone : 02 9524 1278

Hours of Business : 10am to late..

Rates : $160/hr std

Age : If a number matters, lets say 40 and, but absolutely in this case, they dont matter a scrap

Size/shape: Very tall actually, 5'7' + without heels, complete cracker of a body and a rack that Pablo would be envious of, and sexy a/f face.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, 69, COB, FS, Gold,Diamond

Recommend? DO NOT miss this one....

Nothing like a late night midweek session because, well just because why not. Its been a while since I threw the captains pick over to Roger and Sofie, which has been a pretty average decision on my part, because they are lots for none (and a half - but that was probably half my fault, so it doesnt count)_ with their reccomendations. I have had my interest tweaked by Sonia as a 'celebrity 2 week only visit' but as we all do, had that punters doubt, and as all new girls, the post looked promising,and with blurred and smoothed pics, its always a whole step either side when it eventuates to reality and caution prevails normally, - but captains pic it was...
    As i get to the counter, I see a girl dart across the hall and to be honest I stopped listening to what they were suggesting i enjoyed for the night, and my response to all options was... 'who was that? I dont care. That girl, that one in red, just here'

So without delay in the room I depart, and I ws not mistaken, and while I stopped for an intake of appreciation Of the totally cracking body and the see-through mesh dress, I somehow force myself to look up and see an absolutely gorgeous smiling face coming in for a big welcoming hug and intro and then quickly off to the shower. While I'm showing getting ready I was constantly distracted by her darting around the room getting it ready and comfortable and couldn't get enough of enjoying the view of those long legs and amazing body as well as how sexy it all came together for her.

Setting up onto the bed started off as all punch should and that's with a BJ but this wasn't any normal BJ it was strong and intentional. No tricks no special techniques but a proper original BJ done just right.
    I can't guess how long this went on for but there was certainly no sign of slowing down after quite a long session when I turned her around into the 69 and started to repay part of the favour. I always love and appreciate a really well put together pussy for getting my face into and I am not easily satisfied or impressed but occasionally a unicorn pop up. And for me unicorn this was. Texture firmness surface area all of those things that can be just right and just wrong, were all at the absolute top of the class in my opinion. It's always hard to make a fair comparison in the heat of the moment, and especially when a memory is fresh but I can easily say in my top 3 of all time for burying my face into and having absolutely no intention of going anywhere else, meanwhile completely enjoying the view and running my hands over her body like braille that provides bliss rather than words.
    That's about as much step by step review that I never allow myself to put down in one of these, because for me at least it's about enjoying the moment rather than trying to recreate somebody else's. So with that said I'm going to skip specifics of the rest of the session, except to say that she is an absolute cracker and it was a shame that I didn't have all night to stay and play, but I will it be honest and admit that I had already booked for the next morning as left, and sported a massive grin all night in memory and anticipation.

I had almost forgot one of the very important messages of this post is that she is only there for 2 weeks and unless I can convince the authorities to close the border or some other way to convince her to stay as in being very booked and making a lot of money hint hint everybody here then this will be the only opportunity.

If you have any chance opportunity come and see this gorgeous friendly and amazingly put together firecracker while you have a chance, and don't be surprised if you find yourself like me putting my shoes on very slowly and just getting distracted by the view into a kind of numbing psychosis from that body, that face and smile, but also the ease of her comfort.

Super Soni(a)C indeed

Shop Owner
    Rackster, thanks for your review.

Sonia
    25 yo , 50 kg , E cup !!! young Asian girl with busty and a gorgeous sexy figure . Her alluring big deep eyes and cheeky smile will have captivated for hours . She start next MONDAY , just for two weeks ! 温柔热情奔放,完美的女友服侍,无与伦比的口技,性爱技巧,床上主动投入,应有尽有。短期且限 量,邂逅顶级 女神的机会,错过不再。
    64 Alexander Ave, Taren Point
    02 95241278 or 0424 666 228

Sunday-Thursday :10am-3am , Friday-Sat: 10am-5am

Discrete side entrance with onsite parking
    See More: https://64alexander.com.au
    LiveChat

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Based on this & other reviews, I chose to revisit TP64 and see Sonia.
    It’s not my nature to leave bad reviews but, in this instance, I’d like to add my views to any potential punters. This might have been decided by mamasan who, on my way out, eagerly asked why I’d specifically chosen to book Sonia …keenly suggesting it was the “reviews”.
    Well here’s mine…

She’s definitely 40+
    Her advertised E cups are likely saggy Cs
    She (imho) is a very average looking Chinese lady with a matching body
    Her English is OK but she seemed ill inclined for conversation
    Despite it being early in the day she demonstrated a distinct lack of interest in the task at hand
    LK was on offer but little more
    Paid $220/hr for “diamond” service
    Happy for and seemed to enjoy DATY or maybe just FOAM?.
    BBBJ with CIM was really pretty good
    Wasn’t short changed on time, although the last 10 minute “massage” was as disinterested as the rest of the session

Credit to the other reviewers. But mine doesn’t quite match, & shops that continually repost reviews to drum up business need to be viewed with more than a little suspicion!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thats why its punting, even at the best of times. No matter the experience of others, doesnt mean its going to be the same for everyone. I'm sure Ive seen a different experience you have had than the reviewers a few times, perhaps your preferences are just different, perhaps your clear disappointment above effected both of your experiences. Ive seen her a few times and have thoroughly enjoyed every time, and have stand by my accuracy in the report.

as usual, - YMMV

May all your punts be glorious!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    duplicate comment delete

Shop Owner

LiveChat

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Completely agree mate! Why an alternative point of view is often a good thing

Shop Owner

LiveChat