Establishment : Kent Street Massage

Month/Year of Visit : December 2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Level 2, 518 Kent Street

Phone : 0451-843-976 or (02) 8057 8193 / 0404 026 909

Hours of Business : open 7 days, 10am - 8pm

Rates : $40/30 min, $55/45 min, $70/60 min

Extras Cost : $50 tips

Services Provided This Session : massage, some B2B, NHJ

Nationality or Ethnicity : She told me she's from Taiwan but I thought she has a MLC accent ?

Size/shape : not very tall, size 8 body, perky B Cups

Value for money/recommend? : part 1 massage was actually pretty good, part 2 was only so so, I think she might be recently switched from shopping centre to RnT.

My experience/comments :

Was trying to see the new girl Lisa whom accordingly to Candy has a big pair of D Cups, unfortunate she didn't come in today. So end up trying Mona.

Mona is a typical young MILF, petite body type and not very tall. Handed over the fees and tips and I paid the bathroom a visit before coming out to the main lounge area. Candy just finished her session and came out of room1 , gave me a big tug and told Mona to look after her VIP customer, we went into room room 2.

Mona told me this is her second week. I thought she meant second week in this shop, but later I found out she probably was trying to tell me this is her second week in the industry. But she can massage though, should be from a shopping center background.

Got naked and lay on the table, Mona asked me if I like strong or soft, so I said soft.

But as soon as she started, she ain't doing a soft massage on me, that's pretty firm and using her forearms and elbows as well. I am quite enjoying this as always. And she checked if the massage was ok, I said you are very good and she continues.

At about the half way mark Mona asks if I like her to use a hot towel on me back, sure, she went and got the warm towel which was quite hot and got the oil off my back and leg.

Mona then asked me to turn over, I got up to have a drink of water and Mona started to disrobe. she is not very busty, perky B Cups I'll say and the right breasts is about half a cup bigger than the left side.

Some oil was applied and Mona started to give me the tug. I think we still got about 10 min to go but the full speed that she is going, she is trying to finish me off in 2 min? I told her to slow down as we have plenty of time. this is when I noticed that she is new to the industry as she doesn't seem to have the first 3 gears to slow down to. So I have to show her how to use both hands, and all the other sensual areas that she should cover and caress as part of the hand job. It's been a while since I have to teach any ML what to do. But I did enjoy give out the orders.

More of my attention was paid to Mona's right breast which is almost a smallish C's. nipples were responsive and erected. then just before I was ready to let Mona relief myself, she asked if I like more extras !! Like, seriously, you are not watching the clock, if you are offering, you should ask the question at turn over, not with 3 min to go, I politely replied not today, but good to know she has an open menu for other punters.

Asked for more oil and showed Mona how to use her left hand holding the base while her right hand goes to work. with both myself and her urging on, I shoot out one with decent height. As Mona is not very experienced, I placed my hands over hers to make sure she did not let go until I have completed. So showing her how to do at least 3 min of after cum soft touching services. All good, hopefully she is a good learner and remembers..............haha

On my way out, Candy wasn't around, I guess she must be busy with her regulars. She was always booked out when she was running the QVB. VIP Pyrmont just a bit far for her City regulars. Myself included.

Mona walked me to the door and gave me a hug for farewell.

Not a bad session considering the part 1 was surprisingly good.

Just telling it as it is.

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like this shop is mostly MILFs. That's a nice change from the usual young but uninterested girls you find in city shops. I miss QVB, but I guess this is the second best!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yunglean View Post
    Sounds like this shop is mostly MILFs. That's a nice change from the usual young but uninterested girls you find in city shops. I miss QVB, but I guess this is the second best!
    MILFs rock, less and less MILFs as we get older. We like the veterans who age with us

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamit View Post
    MILFs rock, less and less MILFs as we get older. We like the veterans who age with us
    Plant to try this shop

Quote Originally Posted by yunglean View Post

Brother yunglean,

If you like QVB , you know your stuff in Sydney RnT man !

Not sure how far back did you go back in visiting QVB? In the past 5/6 years, it was under the spell of the Mamasan Double of Nicole and Vicky and memorable stars including my no 1 girl Cherry 🍒, the original 童顏巨乳 big tits babe Iris , Korean princess Sue among many others !

Plus the best PSE gal Rachel from 1A when the two shops were joined.

But the original QVB was fact started by master Candy , and the shop was set up properly with the ceiling hand rails for back stepping , back then , Candy was at her best, Susan just started, her boobs much bigger than today and with my previous no 1 girl Lisa (ex Silver Fox and 7 Lotus) those were the good old days Bro.

And I got to mention the 巨乳人妻 38 firm E Cups Mina (who also worked briefly at Pyrmont) first nude !! Urged on and stripped naked by Candy for yours truly ……….

And it’s great to see the original team from QVB in Candy and Susan are back servicing in the city. All their skills and services are finely tuned for our pleasure .

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Brother yunglean,

If you like QVB , you know your stuff in Sydney RnT man !

Not sure how far back did you go back in visiting QVB? In the past 5/6 years, it was under the spell of the Mamasan Double of Nicole and Vicky and memorable stars including my no 1 girl Cherry 🍒, the original 童顏巨乳 big tits babe Iris , Korean princess Sue among many others !

Plus the best PSE gal Rachel from 1A when the two shops were joined.

But the original QVB was fact started by master Candy , and the shop was set up properly with the ceiling hand rails for back stepping , back then , Candy was at her best, Susan just started, her boobs much bigger than today and with my previous no 1 girl Lisa (ex Silver Fox and 7 Lotus) those were the good old days Bro.

And I got to mention the 巨乳人妻 38 firm E Cups Mina (who also worked briefly at Pyrmont) first nude !! Urged on and stripped naked by Candy for yours truly ……….

And it’s great to see the original team from QVB in Candy and Susan are back servicing in the city. All their skills and services are finely tuned for our pleasure .

Cheers
    You are a true historian of the Sydney erotic massage industry.

Have they taken the shop over from Judy ?

Is waxing still available there ?

Quote Originally Posted by dwx View Post
    Have they taken the shop over from Judy ?

Is waxing still available there ?
    Yes, waxing is on. But only Candy and Susan. Booking ahead .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So is this where Candy is permeantly now? Has VIP Pyrmont closed or has she just moved on from it?

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Yes, waxing is on. But only Candy and Susan. Booking ahead .
    Sounds good,
    Would anyone know, if a new service for them or have they done waxing before?

Any recommendations?

I have to start looking around now as my sweet regular has moved on after lockdown.
    she was special as she would distracted you well, by often doing the waxing while Nude or in a skimpy outfit

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Good read Brother Lung.
    Not your normal dish but still enjoy your session with Mona. Good attitude of punting for me to learn empathy of every sessions. 😝

Thanks for sharing
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipsefun View Post
    So is this where Candy is permeantly now? Has VIP Pyrmont closed or has she just moved on from it?
    Candy has bought the Kent St shop, so she will spend most days there and phrase out from Pyrmont.

Sounds good,
    Would anyone know, if a new service for them or have they done waxing before?

Any recommendations?

I have to start looking around now as my sweet regular has moved on after lockdown.
    she was special as she would distracted you well, by often doing the waxing while Nude or in a skimpy outfit
    They used to do all that services at Pyrmont plus other beauty treatments. Many lady customers .

Sounds good,

Mate, Candy in this outfit should distract you enough from the waxing ??

Sorry

No image seen