Thread: Sydney Girl Massage - Saturday reception girl in the afternoon

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sydney Girl Massage - Saturday reception girl in the afternoon

Has anyone noticed the reception on Saturdays at SGM? Usually wears a face mask and maroon nightgown.
    Curious if she's part of the roster as well... quite a cute voice and looks young.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tall....fairly squarish
    Bit of a husky voice.
    Ivy
    Works at other shops for sure.
    Love is like a flower, you gotta let it grow

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've been to SGM regularly and only seen two lady receptionists. Both are stunning, the petite one especially cause she has a bit of attitude and im into that!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I copped a mouthful from the petite one as well, for being over time by about 5 minutes. The delay was because a communication issue at the beginning, but I found her kind of hot as well!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly22 View Post
    I copped a mouthful from the petite one as well, for being over time by about 5 minutes. The delay was because a communication issue at the beginning, but I found her kind of hot as well!
    i think i know who u're talking about. i experienced the same lol but i think she's part of management? i've seen her at Parramatta Blossom too. when i asked the girls they said it's the boss

@Soton the reception i'm talking about is tanned skin and maybe smaller B cup? i hope she does work on roster too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bleekpit View Post
    i think i know who u're talking about. i experienced the same lol but i think she's part of management? i've seen her at Parramatta Blossom too. when i asked the girls they said it's the boss

@Soton the reception i'm talking about is tanned skin and maybe smaller B cup? i hope she does work on roster too.
    Yep same chic.
    Thick ankles too .

If I remember I will ask where she works over the weekend.
    Nice girl but not my type.

As for Sasa ...be afraid...be very afraid 😨
    She does not tolerate fools and timewasters

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i've never seen her any other days, but i usually only go on the weekends and/or fridays. i think she only started late last year.

looks way too young to have already have retired as ML. although, possible she just didn't like it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Markuz View Post
    Don't think any girls working in RnT are passionate on blowing ten guys load each day. It's all about the money. If working as a barista or wait staff pays the same money I'm pretty sure it'll be easy for us to meet PYTs at cafes and let them keep their job while we're dating.

On the other hand I don't mind my partner keeping her job as a massage shop receptionist or as a mamasan (if she has to work as one) as long as she's not directly providing the service to other men.
    What if she was just giving a quick blowie every second day?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Strong post op vibe but ea h to their own

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markuz View Post
    Well I could've asked Cherry the owner for a quick blow ever since I knew her back in early 2019 at her Top Ryde shop but she never does.
    She used to. Pretty darn good to. Great massage...strong hands.

Back end of SGM website is old Top Ryde.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ah I finally saw who you're talking about yesterday. I'm definitely interested

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Dark brown hair from memory, looks quite young but she wore a mask so very hard to tell

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soton View Post
    Tall....fairly squarish
    Bit of a husky voice.
    Ivy
    Works at other shops for sure.
    She also works at Chatswood 60 after a basic google search. Honestly, she's not worth the money IMHO. Very lazy, fake moaning, poor HJ technique, huge turn down overall.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I go here fairly regularly, but never on the weekend. There's a super cute receptionist Thursday and Friday. A not so super cute on there on Wednesdays.