Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: rnt st Mary's penriff emu plains

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babewatch View Post
    Smiling Massage has some real stunning girls working for them!
    Typical Thai shop, well set up with big rooms and hot girls.
    Thanks for this information.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I hope this is more accurate than the Thai place. She watched the clock and it really wasn't all that

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks. Do the girls provide part 2 /3 or just part 1 at smiling massage and jacaranda massage at emu plains?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I kept getting a countdown every five fucking minutes which was shit. I have not had much luck with Thai ladies in either capacity which sucks because they are quite stunning

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had 30 spare minute around st marys and both my favourites at saigon princess were busy. So went to smiling angel st marys for 1st time.

Knocked the back door and greeted by an asian lady. Hard to guess but may be mid to late 30s. Decent looking.

Took me to room and asking if i want extra . I asked her what's included. She said 90 for nude handjob. Politely declined as for same amount i can have some real wonders.

She said without extra cannot massage as they are busy. I left saying Thank you and wishing mary Christmas. Later regrated as probably could have negotiated or asked for part 2.5 or 3 .

Any recommendations in this shop? They seems do not advertise or share any roster. Is the price common at this place?

Please feel free to pm if not willing to share in forum too and i can probably share some too :-).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Update . Went to both shop. Jacaranda massage met linda and smiling massage suzie.

Jacaranda will go again for sure. The thing i did not like is can hear what happening on other room , same as saigon princess.

Smiling massage rooms are much better and discreet, bit ML tend to ask more money and take upfront.

Yet to score part 3 in any. But i would be more comfortable doing it on smiling massage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hungry4love007 View Post
    Update . Went to both shop. Jacaranda massage met linda and smiling massage suzie.

Jacaranda will go again for sure. The thing i did not like is can hear what happening on other room , same as saigon princess.

Smiling massage rooms are much better and discreet, bit ML tend to ask more money and take upfront.

Yet to score part 3 in any. But i would be more comfortable doing it on smiling massage.
    I tried to go to Smiling Massage two times last week but couldn't get in as they were to busy.
    I guess that's my fault for walking in off the street without a booking!
    I might give Jacaranda another go today. Hopefully they won't be so busy!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep. I Echo some of the comments here. Saigon is a good start. I have also been to smiling massage and that was also good. Got a nice looking young girl there who did everything I was expecting. Also have been to Jacaranda at Emu Plains also a good experience and the girl I saw was so appreciating when I accepted her extras. She was so fine. There is also another place not far from Jacaranda that was called Ashley's massage but I think is called something different now. There was a girl named Tina there and my God lost the amount of times that I saw her and she was fantastic but I haven't been back post lockdown or for that fact a bit before that so not sure if she is still there or not. Must go back one day. I remember there was an Angela there as well who gave good service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by stapman View Post
    Yep. I Echo some of the comments here. Saigon is a good start. I have also been to smiling massage and that was also good. Got a nice looking young girl there who did everything I was expecting. Also have been to Jacaranda at Emu Plains also a good experience and the girl I saw was so appreciating when I accepted her extras. She was so fine. There is also another place not far from Jacaranda that was called Ashley's massage but I think is called something different now. There was a girl named Tina there and my God lost the amount of times that I saw her and she was fantastic but I haven't been back post lockdown or for that fact a bit before that so not sure if she is still there or not. Must go back one day. I remember there was an Angela there as well who gave good service.
    Thanks for sharing. So far smiling is better for me due to secured rooms. However , need to visit more often to get the better girls as walk in not ao good all the time.

So far seen sugar and suzie.

PM you for more details.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any recommendations for smiling massage. I saw a girl once, short, thick juicy thai girl - forgot her name but she works at a shop in Merrylands called BLue elephant (Fridays) under alias Hanna. Let me know if any of you bros know what her name is at Smiling Massage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apha1401 View Post
    Any recommendations for smiling massage. I saw a girl once, short, thick juicy thai girl - forgot her name but she works at a shop in Merrylands called BLue elephant (Fridays) under alias Hanna. Let me know if any of you bros know what her name is at Smiling Massage.
    can be sugar...however most of the girls are thick and short so far there.

Yet to discover any stunner. Recommendation welcome.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It might be, it was either honey or sugar or something sweet LOL
    I went there again a month ago and wasn't very impressed by the offering.

I'll let you know if I stumble across this lass.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apha1401 View Post
    It might be, it was either honey or sugar or something sweet LOL
    I went there again a month ago and wasn't very impressed by the offering.

I'll let you know if I stumble across this lass.
    Yeah...last friday went twice . Both time same big girl greeted me. Not my type so refused and other girls were busy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The problem is that they have no roster you can see. It has been while since I last visited there but the girls were always accommodating that I saw and there was only the odd bigger ML but still did a good job. Maybe a little different know after lockdown perhaps.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I seen a Thai cutie Jenny a couple of times I think works most Saturday

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Try Jessica at Smiling Massage. Friday and Monday.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodman View Post
    I seen a Thai cutie Jenny a couple of times I think works most Saturday
    Saw jenny today. Indeed a cutie.

However extra's are limited. She only ready to take a pineapple. May be will pursue 1-2 time more with another avocado, if no luck than move on .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went to Holimassage on castlereagh st Penrith today, pretty good. Massage, body slide and happy ending. Young pretty girls.Not cheap though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harp0 View Post
    I went to Holimassage on castlereagh st Penrith today, pretty good. Massage, body slide and happy ending. Young pretty girls.Not cheap though.
    I walked out when they showed me the prices and what was on offer. Way too expensive here.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by stapman View Post
    I walked out when they showed me the prices and what was on offer. Way too expensive here.
    What sort of prices are we talking? Just RNT right?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast