Thread: Good Masseuse Mika

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar

Good Masseuse Mika

Person's Name : Mika
    Size/shape : pretty and fashionable young girl ,leggy , good service 170 cm, , natural B with good assets.
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai Good English

Establishment : 227 North Strathfield Massage
    Date of Visit : 03.12.2021
    Wechat ID: twinklestar227
    Address: 227 Concord Rd, North Strathfield NSW 2137
    Phone : (02) 9743 3401
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm

Services Provided : Good Legit Thai Massage, NHJ

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, Beautiful Model look and meaty bum

My experience/comments:
    2 new girls started, WeChat to book Malaysian ML Ester, been rejected as fully booked WTF. Alternatively booked Mika, tall lady with beautiful curvy body. Good conflict handled by mamasan as delayed my booking further 15 minutes.

Walked in settling paperwork and QR code, mamasan sent me to room 3, big room neat and clean. Waited for awhile Mika walked in, indeed the tallest among my visited girls, offered her🍍and cuddle returned 👍. I said you are so tall, she turned me to the mirror from back door to measure our heights. I positioned her in front of me, cuddle from her back, smelt her hair/ body perfume, wrapped my hands to her body, so nice.

Disrobed and let her proceed massage, good Thai style massage as experienced legit masseuse but switched to RnT before lockdown. Enjoyed Mika’s legit massage, released some knots with sounds 😟 no tickling until she walked out for hot towel.

Cleaned me off covered me with large towel before I helped to disrobed her piece by piece 😂. Natural B tops, tall and slim good height for cuddling, clean shaved and beautiful meaty bum. Mika’s body was wet the whole time as hot weather and really put efforts in massaging. Oil on, massaging my balls and Les 🍌 for awhile, told her to be careful not to cum me 😝. Mika kept her multi hand job, good feel though but stopped her before 🌋.

Cleaned up, clothes on, goodbye cuddle before walked out the shop. Didn’t have any chance to see any girls as All doors closed with a bit of noise inside as same when I walked in.

Left as happy man 😊
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Shop Owner
    Thanks for visiting Mika and your good review of her.
    Mika is rostered today as yesterday fully booked
    Please call for booking

Shop Owner
    Mika is working today
    Please call for booking

Shop Owner
    Mika is working today
    Please call for booking

☎️ : (02) 9743 3401, 0468 388 823