Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone who knows Sher/Nicky/Brandy knows

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Anyone who knows Sher/Nicky/Brandy knows

Anyone who knows Sheri/Nicky/Brandy

Definitely knows, she provides an incredible service & has many regular customers & followers…
    Sheri from 533 @ Willoughby
    Nicky from Kelly’s @ Five Dock
    Brandy from Chatswood 60

Unfortunately, a freelance customer called GUS has stolen here identify using her Amaysim SIM card with mobile number: 0479 075 999 & has also accessed my Samsung mobile phone remotely using the Samsung App

Gus has access to her Amaysim account & to ALL her online profiles Facebook, TikTok, LINE, WhatsApp, Instagram & plus many more

Gus, is basically pretending to her. Gus is posting & sending naked photos of her to people & contacting her friends & her family

Gus has been using the mobile numbers below, pretending to be her…
    0479 038 444
    0479 058 444
    0479 075 999

Please don’t be fooled, if he had contacted U, sent intimate photos of her please let me know so the information secant be past onto the police

We have submitted the to the NSW Police ReportCyber portal & have reference number for this report is

Cybercrime include:
    Cyber abuse
    Identity theft
    Email compromise
    Ransomware or malware

No WL OR woman deserve what GUS s doing to her life

He’s a scum bag, lowlife & the police plus many other parties are looking for him now

Thank you for your time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow what a piece of work. Been planning on seeing Nicky after all her rave reviews. Is she still at Chatswood 60? Last time I looked she wasn't on the roster anymore.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    To the OP, and to the WL concerned, please dont take this the wrong way, but:

1. Surely there is more to the story. If this person SIM jacked, i.e. managed to get her SIM. I dont see how that allows them access to all the other services. Did he steal her entire phone, and somehow got her sim replaced to his possession before she clued in?

2. I hope for the WL's sake, this is stopped and sorted.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This girl is just used and abused

This thread is truly fucked. The op got his profiles mixed up and said exactly the same thing here.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...hlight=oldbill

I am beginning to think the op is actually the cunt who is hijacking her social media.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah pretty sure it is the OP. I remember OldBill outing her for a bunch of other things a while back in a different thread.

Same MO as that bipolar Andrew guy from a few years ago.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's old Bill just new profile this guys been stalking her for years she probably got a new number and he can't find her

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What's the go with this guy, he trying to damage her rep so he can keep her all to himself??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    What's the go with this guy, he trying to damage her rep so he can keep her all to himself??
    Probably, most likely, fallen for WL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Unbelievable. She was undoubtedly one of my favourites. About 2 birthdays ago, I worked late, and made it a point to see her after work as my birthday gift to me. Saw her a few times afterwards. But one time - it became the last time. I was in amazing, peak condition that day, and she turned me on more than ever. Well, I really really went to town on her that day. If it was a g/f, it may have been alright, but for a WL, or EVEN for a WL, she felt quite pumped and was very apologetic and kind, but nonetheless rejected my booking next time I saw her. She was so good to me nonetheless when she took me that I wished her the best, but this is making me extremely angry just by reading it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This girl has a huge problem with the guy called Gus, he is an ex boyfriend and he's a dangerous fucking stalker. From what I've seen he has manged to install some kind of app on one of her phones a few months ago when they were still together and has been terrorizing the poor girl ever since. He has taken control of her social media, wiped out her bank accounts, sent out nude videos and photos from her phone to many people including her family now. He was sending text messages from her phone pretending to be her telling customers she had been diagnosed with HIV, the guy is fucking psychopath! Unfortunately as is often the case in these situations she still has feelings for him and doesn't want to cause him trouble. A couple of her long term customers have had enough of the shit he has caused and are trying to help her now, if they find this fucker he's in serious trouble.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gentlescream View Post
    Unbelievable. She was undoubtedly one of my favourites. About 2 birthdays ago, I worked late, and made it a point to see her after work as my birthday gift to me. Saw her a few times afterwards. But one time - it became the last time. I was in amazing, peak condition that day, and she turned me on more than ever. Well, I really really went to town on her that day. If it was a g/f, it may have been alright, but for a WL, or EVEN for a WL, she felt quite pumped and was very apologetic and kind, but nonetheless rejected my booking next time I saw her. She was so good to me nonetheless when she took me that I wished her the best, but this is making me extremely angry just by reading it.
    You did bb fs? Yes

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This thread and the link to his other thread is rather disturbing. It is not cool to encourage punters to hurt the girl. The poor girl has gone through enough. For her to not being able to respond or be supported by the shops, intrude her personal life and defame her in this way is just poor form. I meet Brandy before and she provided a wonderful service and a superb body. Lots of chit chat and I can see why one might fall for her. Leave her personal life alone. To the OP, you need help.
    Word of advice, looks can be deceiving, some of these girls are cunning and are supported, owned or backed by criminals/gangs, just watch your back. Treat WL with respect.

I hope the Admin see this threat and delete this thread.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    OP seems kinda bipolar. This is kinda scary

I've seen this happen a few times over the years.

Sometimes the girls stay, other times the girls leave the industry.

A small proportion of guys cannot and should not punt.

These guys should try having a relationship with non WLs instead of looking for love in all the wrong places.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Im not condoning these guys behaviour but it makes you wonder what she must be doing to receive this sort of attention.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by carmen farquis View Post
    Im not condoning these guys behaviour but it makes you wonder what she must be doing to receive this sort of attention.
    Read my post, the guy causing the trouble was her boyfriend, he is obsessed with her and wants to control every aspect of her life. He knew what she did for a job when they met but couldn't handle it. She has done nothing to deserve this treatment, I cannot believe there are people here who are stupid enough to be victim blaming.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So you are saying it's her fault some looser is obsessed with her?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Strange comment. Some guys are just possessive nutcases. A girl shows any kindness and they trigger. It's not Brandy/Nikkis fault in any manner.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast