Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4 Seasons Stxxla

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Fever View Post
    Probably, the most over rated shop reviewed on 99??Fakers, moaners, teasers, talkers, pretenders, clock watchers…..with a splattering of fuglies, if you’re game enough to try?
    R**** is a good masseuse, that’s the only positive….as long as you’re prepared to be stood down on a booking, if another punter turns up before you. Other than undercover parking….I’ve got nothing.
    Horrible shop.
    So which shop is your prefrred option then, Yella?
    If you don't want to tell me publically you can always PM me.
    4FoW2

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Probably, the most over rated shop reviewed on 99??

Fakers, moaners, teasers, talkers, pretenders, clock watchers…..with a splattering of fuglies, if you’re game enough to try?

Took the words out of my mouth Yellow Fever

Senior Member(無間使者)
    this is why i stick to FS. go to shops and face "Fakers, moaners, teasers, talkers, pretenders, clock watchers….."

and then finally leaving with a sour taste in the mouth

Senior Member(無間使者)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    So which shop is your prefrred option then, Yella?
    If you don't want to tell me publically you can always PM me.
    4FoW2
    Interesting question?
    Guess it would depend; if I’m looking for a nice chat, good massage, a bit of TT, 3 pineapples, FS, home delivery, or BB everything, no holds barred? Or, maybe, hoping to change one of the girls, looking for a relationship….grasping at the vulnerable? Everything is always available, only a phone call away? Every shop, every menu, is different?
    My personal preference, preferred shop….I’ll keep that to myself.
    However, wherever I shop, none of them seem to rate a mention on here…maybe everyone already know the secrets?
    Interesting?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Fever View Post
    My personal preference, preferred shop….I’ll keep that to myself.
    However, wherever I shop, none of them seem to rate a mention on here…maybe everyone already know the secrets?
    Interesting?
    It's good to know you have your secrets. To be accountable I have been a fan of my fav shop at Deagon for quite a while but only mentioned it via this forum for first time. My suggestion is keep your good shops to yourself. There are too many crazies that read this open forum that will fuck over your most valuable shops.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey guys any info on where this Stella be working now? Asked this shop said no here anymore unfortunately.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickmathew View Post
    Hey guys any info on where this Stella be working now? Asked this shop said no here anymore unfortunately.
    Prob snapped up by some rich guy who set her up in her own apartment and retainer. Just be happy with the memories, if you have.
    4FoW2

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any other recommendations at par with her? Haha😜

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12