Thread: M Una

Senior Member(無間使者)

M Una

Keep seeing M Una on 42G's roster and I liked her stats (I'm a sucker for smaller Asian girls with blonde hair) so booked her in as I was in the neighbourhood.

M Una
    Face - 7.5/10 - Cute, but uses a fair bit of make-up and contact lenses (I'm not a fan).
    Body - 8/10 - Enhanced C-cups, not slim but has a tight body. Tattoos give her a bad girl look, but she's actually very nice.
    Attitude - 9/10 - Friendly, smiles all around.
    Enthusiasm - 6/10 - She's OK, overly gentle.
    DFK - 3/10 - As above, overly gentle. DFK is offered but she's not great at it.
    BBBJ - 7/10 - Good, nothing special. Got a bit toothy at times.
    Sex - 9/10 - Very tight. Sex was good.
    Overall 7/10

<Edited out some of my review>

She's a good punt, just not a memorable one, hence why I didn't remember her at first. As mentioned before, I like smaller Asian girls, and I think Una recently got a boob job too as I didn't remember her being this full. It's a nice C cup now, and only noticed she had them done due to the minimal scarring. There's really not much to say about her, except that she's extra gentle with her service. That includes the catbath (majority of the time she couldn't stick her tongue out enough so the touching was done with her nose), DFK and BBBJ (she finally got more into it when I asked for 69). Highlight would be the sex. Not super active, but she's tight, and will let you thrust away.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by crhaayn View Post
    I think the name change was just to revitalise her profile for the shop, hopefully not due to privacy (otherwise, oops). .
    She told me the name change was for privacy from a crazy guy, so maybe edit post if you can. I only saw her once but it was actually the day she changed names, was kinda confusing for me with the booking.

Also I had same experience as you from memory.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Edit: Double post sorry, dont know how to delete

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Jimbo, edited original post. Still though, changing the name but not changing shop, not much of a cover.

Banned
    Before she changed her name she told me she lives far from the city so Gladesville is closest to her for work. I've only seen her 3 times since she used her old name, didn't see her after the name change since I didn't know it was her.

It's been quite a while since her name changed, maybe it worked. Could be the crazy guy going after girls of certain nationalities.