Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: African Ne at 42g and No 5

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I’ve gotta agree. This experience should show is that people are just people. All are to be valued. Skin colour is only a detail.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    This racist shit brings me down. Imagine being so different and working in a shop with Chinese and Korean princesses who can’t relate to you. And bozo punters who make disgusting comments like those in this thread. Ne is giving it a go and I have �� respect for her.
    FWIW, the Chinese girls don’t talk to the Korean girls who don’t talk to the Thai girls. They are all just glued to their phones when they’re not booked. There’s a lot of jealousy when a particular girl gets all the customers

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    FWIW, the Chinese girls don’t talk to the Korean girls who don’t talk to the Thai girls. They are all just glued to their phones when they’re not booked. There’s a lot of jealousy when a particular girl gets all the customers
    At this particular shop, or in general. I think they have a lot more respect for each other than us punters in general.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seems there are racists neo Nazis on this forum, I know this is Australia but it's job of moderators to follow up on these racist comments.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    At this particular shop, or in general. I think they have a lot more respect for each other than us punters in general.
    The language barrier is going to exclude a lot of them from communicating with each other. The popular girls are so completely booked out that they don’t have time for a smoke, let alone chat with their colleagues. The only time they have to take a piss is in the shower with the punter.

The rivalry and bitchiness between the girls is worse than you think so don’t assume anything.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by syd_azn_guy View Post
    Seems there are racists neo Nazis on this forum, I know this is Australia but it's job of moderators to follow up on these racist comments.
    Yes the mod should start with that fuckwit Beta

Quote Originally Posted by syd_azn_guy View Post
    I am actually a Korean girl supremist. Like I believe in my heart of heart Korean girls > all other girls lol. I also believe and donated to BLM so I can't be a nazi. Don't you think you owe me an apology?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    I am actually a Korean girl supremist. Like I believe in my heart of heart Korean girls > all other girls lol. I also believe and donated to BLM so I can't be a nazi. Don't you think you owe me an apology?
    So you're a racist that virtual signals... join the queue

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You’re on the money Mr Fred Flintstone.
    I frequent a popular brothel out Rockdale for their international lineups and the brothel politics that goes on between the various WL nationalities makes the Australian state and federal gov look like a kindergarten.

A regular once gave me the low down on what typically goes on.
    The Thai girls keep to themselves and generally don’t like the Chinese girls. The Chinese girls don’t like the Japanese or Thai girls. The Thai and Chinese girls don’t like the Korean WLs. The Korean WLs typically get the special KPS treatment from management except when there’s a Cauc on the roster which then upsets all the other nationalities. The South American WLs are loud and boisterous, then there’s breast and booty comparisons, popularity contests, snacks and drinks going missing from the fridge, the Sri Lankan WL stinking out the lunch room with home made meals etc etc

Whoever said running a brothel wss easy is deluded.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    You’re on the money Mr Fred Flintstone.
    I frequent a popular brothel out Rockdale for their international lineups and the brothel politics that goes on between the various WL nationalities makes the Australian state and federal gov look like a kindergarten.

A regular once gave me the low down on what typically goes on.
    The Thai girls keep to themselves and generally don’t like the Chinese girls. The Chinese girls don’t like the Japanese or Thai girls. The Thai and Chinese girls don’t like the Korean WLs. The Korean WLs typically get the special KPS treatment from management except when there’s a Cauc on the roster which then upsets all the other nationalities. The South American WLs are loud and boisterous, then there’s breast and booty comparisons, popularity contests, snacks and drinks going missing from the fridge, the Sri Lankan WL stinking out the lunch room with home made meals etc etc

Whoever said running a brothel wss easy is deluded.
    I noticed when you came back on the forum with your "New" handle your first post was for advice about hooking up with a young fella, now you seem to be the self proclaimed guru on everything, mainly hetero, is this basically your creative writing from your "Zoo" days coming through or just general BS??????...Merry Xmas

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    I noticed when you came back on the forum with your "New" handle your first post was for advice about hooking up with a young fella, now you seem to be the self proclaimed guru on everything, mainly hetero, is this basically your creative writing from your "Zoo" days coming through or just general BS??????...Merry Xmas
    Yeh how did the taking it up the arse from the gay papasan went ???

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Welcome back Mr Warwick1.
    I came to the forum as a player that likes to scrummage for both teams, but was informed very promptly that this was a strictly a hetero and 99.99% straight guy forum…..so abiding by the straight gay rules I’m posting accordingly.
    Surprisingly, even though this is a 99.99% straight as an arrow type forum my initial post had over 13k prying and curious eyes reading about some potential gay action…..just saying.

Anyway it’s almost Xmas so relax and chill out perhaps do some shopping….they have these really cool “hug-yourself”white jackets with buckled straps that you might be interested in.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Welcome back Mr Warwick1.
    I came to the forum as a player that likes to scrummage for both teams, but was informed very promptly that this was a strictly a hetero and 99.99% straight guy forum…..so abiding by the straight gay rules I’m posting accordingly.
    Surprisingly, even though this is a 99.99% straight as an arrow type forum my initial post had over 13k prying and curious eyes reading about some potential gay action…..just saying.

Anyway it’s almost Xmas so relax and chill out perhaps do some shopping….they have these really cool “hug-yourself”white jackets with buckled straps that you might be interested in.
    Whatever you think Zoo, keep your research up and posting your opinions about everything you have not done...........Be kind to each other

How come people get away with saying they are a "proud" Yidinji woman or a "proud" Darawalh man. But if I said I was a "proud" Anglo-Saxon or a "proud" Holstein-Germanic (with impeccably traceable bloodlines ) I'd be condemned as rascist. And they'd be right. Because I've got nothing to be proud about in that regard - I was just fucking born. And I had nothing to do with that whatsoever. Now I may have some reason to be modestly proud in an understated way of some of the things I've managed to achieve since that involuntary though welcome event, but I've no reason to be proud of the event itself. In fact all "proud" racial lableling is rascist, and it makes me feel queasy to read it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Same as the black lives matter movement, to me ALL lives matter doesn't really matter what your skin colour is. We ALL bleed red.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggurat View Post
    How come people get away with saying they are a "proud" Yidinji woman or a "proud" Darawalh man. But if I said I was a "proud" Anglo-Saxon or a "proud" Holstein-Germanic (with impeccably traceable bloodlines ) I'd be condemned as rascist. And they'd be right. Because I've got nothing to be proud about in that regard - I was just fucking born. And I had nothing to do with that whatsoever. Now I may have some reason to be modestly proud in an understated way of some of the things I've managed to achieve since that involuntary though welcome event, but I've no reason to be proud of the event itself. In fact all "proud" racial lableling is rascist, and it makes me feel queasy to read it.
    That is some deep stuff Mr Ziggurat.
    Imagine saying “I’m a proud punter” to a group of women or better still a group of feminists?

There’d be some raised eyebrows and condemnation - beta simps, incels, thirsty dirty old men who can’t get a root the traditional way.

but why price like this?

i thought

yellow= too many (cheap)
    white= not many (exxy)

supply-demand
    or
    scarcity like gold vs oxygeon

then...
    shouldn't black be more exxy because there are only limited supply?
    if a girl gets to decide her price then i have nothing to say
    sex

never seen this in my 10 years of segs industry experience so dw kek
    sex

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by celine0202 View Post
    never seen this in my 10 years of segs industry experience so dw kek
    Yeah right. Girls have told me what goes on behind the scenes. Girls sitting around just waiting for customers to turn up while they keep themselves amused on their phones. Girls sitting around with their own nationalities and speaking in their own languages. As for jealousy, lots of this with girls trying to take regulars away from other girls and sometimes spreading lies too.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Yeah right. Girls have told me what goes on behind the scenes. Girls sitting around just waiting for customers to turn up while they keep themselves amused on their phones. Girls sitting around with their own nationalities and speaking in their own languages. As for jealousy, lots of this with girls trying to take regulars away from other girls and sometimes spreading lies too.
    Are you the one who always spread rumours and shit to get popcorns ready and watch bitch fighting kek
    Jfc Ne gets along with everyone includes me, Star, Sussan, Jennifer whoever it is in the room and she likes my dog too
    There’s no racism in the girls room so stop overreacting over nothing

But about jeaousy part, yeah it’s dog eats dog world ♥️
    sex

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast