Thread: What do you seek for in a session with ml/wl

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

What do you seek for in a session with ml/wl

Earlier this year, i started to go to a few shops.
    It was mainly to gain more experience, be able to sample the ml/wl that looks like my type.
    Initially, it was just on their face and body.

Then i started trying girls that are not really my type, but still look good/ok for me.
    This was so i can see if that specific girls service is good enough even though her looks aint really my type.

After a bit, i ended up finding mls and wls thats are young, early to mid 20s.
    They usually have better english than older ladies.
    I didnt really talk too much before this, but one girl was talkative and she was open to questions that i had and my requests.
    I realized that having a good conversation/banter helps in making the session more enjoyable for me.

Ended up enjoying conversing with the girls, and also trying to learn how to pleasure them.

Now im in a bit of a pickle.
    I like conversing and pleasuring them, but definitely dont think its worth it to converse and pleasure the girl for the whole hour at least.

But i dont know how i should pivot to still enjoy the sessions.

So my question is, how do you guys get the most of your sessions?
    Do you guys just focus on yourselves? Try to pleasure them with daty or whatever?
    Do you converse in between rounds?
    Do you just let the girl do her thing or do you take charge for the whole session?
    And whatever else you guys might think about, that i missed.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dude, just do what feels good for you... overthinking it.

I prefer MLs/WLs that don't speak good English. If I want conversation, I'll take a girl to dinner. I want to feel someone up, get felt up, suck on and fuck some big titties, cum like a bull and walk out the door no complications. Taller, curvier, amazonian type women is my whole thing. Just let the session go how it goes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah like Person said - just do your thing.

It helps a lot if you book a lot of time. So long as they are comped properly, most girls won't have a problem. If she gets bored of you as the hours go by, she's probably not one to spend heaps of time on.

With sufficient time, the whole question of "how do I use it effectively" is a little moot.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Well for me personally i'd prefer to have a session where the ML know how to handle the cock or satisfy me with lots of touching on my cock.
    And kind of hard these days to find one who is able to do that. The only one i know who can satisfy me the most was Ada from SBM but now she is managing 200 artarmon massage after lockdown. Such a shame

Simple, I want all these beautiful ladies to be my girlfriend for the time I have paid for. I respect what they will and won't do and use this forum and the sites I have discovered because of here to determine what suits me. Really simple. Don't complicate punting. Admittedly, took me a while to get this.

Banned
    I seek sexual gratification, spiritual enlightment and a meaningful intellectual exchange.

Banned
    Spiritual enlightenment LOLLLLLL with working ladies ? Fried

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cheaper then therapy session and you atleast get to bang some beautiful girls instead of paying that money to shrink

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    Earlier this year, i started to go to a few shops.
    It was mainly to gain more experience, be able to sample the ml/wl that looks like my type.
    Initially, it was just on their face and body.

Then i started trying girls that are not really my type, but still look good/ok for me.
    This was so i can see if that specific girls service is good enough even though her looks aint really my type.

After a bit, i ended up finding mls and wls thats are young, early to mid 20s.
    They usually have better english than older ladies.
    I didnt really talk too much before this, but one girl was talkative and she was open to questions that i had and my requests.
    I realized that having a good conversation/banter helps in making the session more enjoyable for me.

Ended up enjoying conversing with the girls, and also trying to learn how to pleasure them.

Now im in a bit of a pickle.
    I like conversing and pleasuring them, but definitely dont think its worth it to converse and pleasure the girl for the whole hour at least.

But i dont know how i should pivot to still enjoy the sessions.

So my question is, how do you guys get the most of your sessions?
    Do you guys just focus on yourselves? Try to pleasure them with daty or whatever?
    Do you converse in between rounds?
    Do you just let the girl do her thing or do you take charge for the whole session?
    And whatever else you guys might think about, that i missed.

Is this a repeat of a similar and previous question ?

I go for their insights on food and beverage . Serious have had some great eating recommendations.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the insights.

I used to focus a lot on learning/trying to please the ladies moreso than my own pleasure.

And it helped me build good rapport with some ladies and i ended up getting too invested in being nice and after some of the sessions, i felt like i ended up wasting money.
    And if i wanted a good convo/connection, it prolly isnt a good avenue to continue paying for it.

I think i do ayill enjoy seeing the girls enjoy the session as well, but i will have to pivot it into a more self centered approach.
    Focus on my enjoyment.

And ill see how it goes after a few months of doing that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm in the gym pretty often so honestly I'm just looking for a good part 1 these days with an acceptable level of part 2. I think my punting career is slowly coming to an end!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    getting massaged by an attractive girl, finished with a part 2