Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Recommendations for good massage with extras around padstow/revesby?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Recommendations for good massage with extras around padstow/revesby?

Hi all, first time poster here and I am looking for places around padstow that are give good massages with extras? FS not required.

So far tried tried the below but they are all legit.
    F&J massage padstow
    Kacha thai massage padstow
    Swatdee revesby
    Spago massage revesby

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've been to spago I think there's 2 right next to each other gotten extras from both from the younger girls quite pricey as expected from a thai massage shop.. $50hj $100nhj (which i declined)

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    You may get extras if you become a repeat customer and treat the girls well. Remember, it is usually the girl who decides to offer the extras, not the shop.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The thai massage shop next to spago closer to multilevel parking garage did offer extra but this was way back in 2018 before covid hit. I'm not sure if they still do. I was genuinely wanted a massage back then and surprised it was offered. She didn't even asked me to take my undie off at the start but toward the end of the session she massaged my shoulder area from head, as she bend down she teased the back of my head with her boobs for a good minute or two. Kinda like b2b, It was so obvious so i turned over and smile, she smile and whisper if i want extra. Yup its pricey 50hj but the thought of getting extra from a 'legit' shop got me excited. I had to be very quiet as the room was only a cubicle with curtain as door.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Think what you are talking about is BB Thai massage but it wasn't open last time I went there.
    I will check out spago again.

Riverwood is also close to me but not interested in going to 327a and 256 Belmore Rd as I believe they are more like brothels offering FS. I saw a new shop lux massage open but not sure if it offers xtras.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dansimp9 View Post
    Think what you are talking about is BB Thai massage but it wasn't open last time I went there.
    I will check out spago again.

Riverwood is also close to me but not interested in going to 327a and 256 Belmore Rd as I believe they are more like brothels offering FS. I saw a new shop lux massage open but not sure if it offers xtras.
    Lux Riverwood is definitely offering extras.
    Check out their Facebook page.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Spago and BB Thai are owned by the same people I think, one of the younger ML definitely works in both.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Has anyone visited Lux in Riverwood recently…? Seriously updating their pictures all the time on Facebook and instagram, Some of the pics might be real but a lot look like stock pics??

Anyone seen Bella or Vava there???

They also have another place in Ashfield too.. Windering if the place lives up to the marketing…!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    3 Padstow Pd Padstow definitely offer more than a massage, the council fined them for doing naughty things 5 or 6 years ago but I’m sure they will give you a quick jerk without getting busted.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Changeit View Post
    Has anyone visited Lux in Riverwood recently…? Seriously updating their pictures all the time on Facebook and instagram, Some of the pics might be real but a lot look like stock pics??

Anyone seen Bella or Vava there???

They also have another place in Ashfield too.. Windering if the place lives up to the marketing…!
    Drove passed it many times, where the shop located is next to a pizza shop which is also on the main road puts me off as there’s always people hanging at the front. Used to be another shop I think King Massage? Something like that. I’ve been there once when it was under the previous owner. Saw this Thai girl Monica, slim and pretty face with really big bolt on, FS and all. Wonder where she is now ey.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Check out narwee girl, mostly fs oriented but do offer rnt

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any updates on this? Wondering if there's any decent spots around here

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Definitely a gap in the market here. I'd be interested to know as well!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wondering if I should try Lux massage at Riverwood

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11hakkha View Post
    Wondering if I should try Lux massage at Riverwood
    I went a while ago, extras on offer. The experience was nothing special and a bit more pricy than normal.

Spago/BB Thai does offer HJ occasionally.

Queenie massage on Alma Rd also has offered HJ a couple times, but a bit older ML.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by HoorayForBoobies View Post
    I went a while ago, extras on offer. The experience was nothing special and a bit more pricy than normal.

Spago/BB Thai does offer HJ occasionally.

Queenie massage on Alma Rd also has offered HJ a couple times, but a bit older ML.
    Would you rate Spago/bb Thai?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The massage was good, but was a clothed HJ.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not sure about Spago but I went to BB Thai twice, both times were offered HJ, but no touching.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So can confirm bbthai and Spago are owned by the same people - and both provides extras. My ml was actually pretty hot once she was giving nhj

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11hakkha View Post
    So can confirm bbthai and Spago are owned by the same people - and both provides extras. My ml was actually pretty hot once she was giving nhj
    Did she allow touching? And was it in Spago or BB Thai?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast