Thread: Sonia at 64 - good session, sexy girl

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Sonia at 64 - good session, sexy girl

Person's Name : Sonia

Establishment : 64 Taren Point

Month/Year of Visit : December 2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : #1 South Sydney Brothel | 64 Alexander Taren Point Brothel

Phone : 9524 1278

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $160/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : LFKing, BBBJ, FIV, 69, DATY, cow-girl, doggie, mish

Size/shape : Pretty face, quite tall, slim, C-cups, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - a good session with a friendly, pretty girl

My experience/comments : I haven’t been to 64 for a couple of years but Sophie has been phoning me recently so I booked Sonia as I’d read a good review of her.

Thankfully Sonia was ready when I turned up (otherwise I would have told Sophie not to bother calling me again) and she led me to the room.

Sonia was immediately cheerful and friendly and we had some light kissing before I stripped and showered.

She is quite tall and was wearing an almost non-existent pink dress over a black bra and g-string, as shown in a couple of the photos they use (although the tattoo on her breast that can be seen in the photos must be a temporary one as it wasn’t there today).

Sonia has a pretty face and was well made up. She stripped to reveal a good slim figure with decent C-cups (not the advertised E’s), a trimmed bush and a small tattoo on her lower stomach.

I lay down and once Sonia had got the music going she joined me for a quick peck on the lips and a brief lick of my nipples before moving down to lick my balls.

She then started a very good, slurpy BBBJ with no teeth and minimal tissue-breaks. She was also kneeling beside me with her lovely butt pointing towards the side-on mirror so I was able to admire it and finger her clit and this developed into some gentle finger-fucking.

After a good while I asked for some 69 and Sonia moved round. This was good as she was soon gently moaning and it sounded like she got close a couple of times but she didn’t come.

I got her to dismount for some more BJ and then she lay down for some DATY.

She lay with her knees up by her chest to give me good access for more licking and finger-fucking but she still didn’t come. She did, however, suck on my finger just after I removed it from her pussy which was very sexy.

Sonia asked whether I wanted to fuck but I asked for some more BJ and she said I should tell her when I wanted to fuck – I soon did so.

As she dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth. She possibly said I could but I wasn’t convinced that she had understood the question.

We started with some Asian-style cow-girl which was great as Sonia rode me with passion and for quite a while. And the view in the side-on mirror was really good.

I then asked for some doggie and stood by the bed. This too was good, looking down at her shapely bum and slim waist but FIA wasn’t permitted.

We then switched to the mish. It was lovely looking down at her pretty face and I slowly upped the tempo. Before long we had a great rhythm going and I soon squirted.

After the tidy-up Sonia took a quick shower before joining me for a chat in the few remaining minutes (her English is OK).

I asked Sonia how old she was and she told me to guess. I, as a gentleman, said 29 and she said she was 28 (it’s amazing that I’m always just one year out with these guesses!!!). We’ll add a couple of years but it’s probably close (and, regardless, she looks very good).

She said she is from Beijing and has been in Australia for a couple of years. She has worked at 64 for a week or so having come here from another capital city. Sonia said she will soon be returning to that city for a short while (where she works in a massage parlour – no sex) before returning but she doesn’t know how long she’ll then stay in Sydney (so get in there while you can!!!!)

I pointed to the clock and had a quick shower before dressing and going to have a chat with Sophie.

Sophie told me about the other girls currently on the roster. I’ve seen Kesi, Tiffany, Lola, Sasa and Dianna at other shops, and Yuki a few years ago at 64, and they are all good girls. And I was introduced to Amanda – slightly more mature looking (but she wasn’t dolled up for work at the time) – definitely worth a visit.

There were a few other girls that sounded good so I’ll definitely be back (provided Sophie continues to honour my bookings).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Based on this & other reviews, I chose to revisit TP64 and see Sonia.
    It’s not my nature to leave bad reviews but, in this instance, I’d like to add my views to any potential punters. This might have been decided by mamasan who, on my way out, eagerly asked why I’d specifically chosen to book Sonia …keenly suggesting it was the “reviews”.
    Well here’s mine…

She’s definitely 40+
    Her advertised E cups are likely saggy Cs
    She (imho) is a very average looking Chinese lady with a matching body
    Her English is OK but she seemed ill inclined for conversation
    Despite it being early in the day she demonstrated a distinct lack of interest in the task at hand
    LK was on offer but little more
    Paid $220/hr for “diamond” service
    Happy for and seemed to enjoy DATY or maybe just FOAM?.
    BBBJ with CIM was really pretty good
    Wasn’t short changed on time, although the last 10 minute “massage” was as disinterested as the rest of the session

Credit to the other reviewers. But mine doesn’t quite match, & shops that continually repost reviews to drum up business need to be viewed with more than a little suspicion!

Shop Owner
    Sonia's photos are 100% real, she is very beautiful and her service is very good, please rate it objectively, thank you very much

64 Alexander Ave, Taren Point
    02 95241278 or 0424 666 228

Sunday-Thursday :10am-3am , Friday-Sat: 10am-5am

Discrete side entrance with onsite parking
    See More: https://64alexander.com.au
    LiveChat

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky59 View Post
    Based on this & other reviews, I chose to revisit TP64 and see Sonia.
    It’s not my nature to leave bad reviews but, in this instance, I’d like to add my views to any potential punters. This might have been decided by mamasan who, on my way out, eagerly asked why I’d specifically chosen to book Sonia …keenly suggesting it was the “reviews”.
    Well here’s mine…

She’s definitely 40+
    Her advertised E cups are likely saggy Cs
    She (imho) is a very average looking Chinese lady with a matching body
    Her English is OK but she seemed ill inclined for conversation
    Despite it being early in the day she demonstrated a distinct lack of interest in the task at hand
    LK was on offer but little more
    Paid $220/hr for “diamond” service
    Happy for and seemed to enjoy DATY or maybe just FOAM?.
    BBBJ with CIM was really pretty good
    Wasn’t short changed on time, although the last 10 minute “massage” was as disinterested as the rest of the session

Credit to the other reviewers. But mine doesn’t quite match, & shops that continually repost reviews to drum up business need to be viewed with more than a little suspicion!
    Feel like most of these after reports are favoured and non reliable. May be these ladies also have fav customers so they put more efforts for them.
    But again if random punter goes to see them based on these reviews will feel cheated. Sorry if it hurts anyone.