Person's Name: Introduced herself as Miki (from Japan) but she appears very much to be Cici

https://www.429city.com/new-cici/

Establishment: 429 city

Date of Visit: July 2022

Rates: $150 for 30 mins

Booking: walk-in

Size/shape: Short (160 cm), on slim side of average, enhanced C

Looks: attractive

Nationality or Ethnicity: undertermined

Services Provided: sort of cat bath, brief body slide, CBJ, FS

Services Not Provided: Kissing, didnÂ’t move in for anything else

Value for money/recommend?: No

First time punt for several monthsÂ… not my first choice establishment, but for a Friday evening around 8pm it will have to do. Plus the website has a very good looking girls with photos obviously taken on premises. Half hour, what could go wrong?

Was a bit worried it would be peak time, but shown 6-7 girls. Nothing wrong IMO with any of them. No super glamour, but for sex with a stranger in a semi darkened room all good.

Through the lineup picked out a girl who I thought was more interested in me than the rest… until the last girl’s throwaway line… “Hi, I’m Miki…. From Japan”. Oh wow… a Japanese girl… LOL, she probably wasn’t Japanese. Looking through the girls section of the website, I think she is Cici.

Shower by myself, Miki strips and waits. She has a good figure, nice look and nice set of tits. She asks me to lie down on the bed and she crouches over me. A bit of a tit rub over the groin and stomach, bit of a cat bath. On with the condom while IÂ’m still soft and into the CBJÂ… As noted on another current threadÂ… a pet hate. Must get quicker to stop this to get a proper erection before the main events.

So get a not quite hard CBJ, pretty good. She allows access to her tits and she clasps my hand to them, maybe to stop too much jiggling. She gave a bit of verbal encouragement, some physical encouragement (ie participating in the sex act as well). We were able to get a few positions out. No kissing during this, itÂ’s not a diamond class. Plenty of cigarette smoke in her hair. I guess kissing a random guy after a couple drinks isnÂ’t fun, but possibly kissing a WL who is a smoker when youÂ’re not may not be fun either.

I think it was all over in 20mins. She had left the room before I had.

Upgrade the experience to a bit more foreplay and even just a couple of light kisses IÂ’d suggest it would be worth it and take up the time.