Thread: J Reimi - not for me

Senior Member(無間使者)

J Reimi - not for me

Walk in to see some line up at no5. Busy day apparently, only get 3 girls shown, one of them Reimi, she is pretty, revealing breast, long cover to her thigh, which later i found out why.

Booked her 45 minutes after reception keep pushing saying she is young, and will have good service.

In the room, she is friendly, start small talk, shower with no action. She didn't have mouth wash, i have to ask her to use my mouth wash. Later i understand why there is no mouth wash. Understand that she is new so i just follow her guide. I noticed now her lower body part are huge, her hips and thigh is really thick. Not a turn off for me, in fact, even usually i will go for slimmer girl, this one is a good variation. She is pretty, i suspect that she is hafu, half Japanese, but i didn't want to ask, just in case it will offend her,and also her English is very basic.

Start with DFK, which not DFK at all, just keep close her lips, i gave up, maybe because she didn't usually bring mouth wash? Starter explore her young body, which is really good and hot with smooth skin, DATY, but no reaction except some fake moaning. Not allowed for doggy style DATY, I'm not sure why, i keep asking, and she just smile, i suspect she didn't understand.

She gave me BBBJ, not bad, a lot of saliva, but she still not allowed for 69. After a while, i asked for condom, and she obliged, she is tight, BUT she didn't allow deep penetration, she keep close her leg and push back, big turn off for me. I manage to keep hard during the session, mostly because her pretty face, and she keep looking at me, but need to finish with HJ. Kind of disappointed for me, because i like CIP usually.

I supposed i can't try new young girl without any review, better spend with more experience girl. But that's the punt.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Pretty much I had the same experience and I briefly mentioned about her in a different thread:

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...emari%85-so-so

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am glad you wrote a review about Reimi. I had the same experience with her not allowing penetration. Literally it was the tip of my cock and she kept moving away. Nice girl but a dud fuck.

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Thanks for AR/intel. Disappointed to hear u didnt have a good session.

I've always had a great time with Japanese girls 99.99% of the time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The description should change to: " Not much experience but friendly personality and UNwilling to please"!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Had a similar experience with her. She doesn't spread her legs when she is lying on her belly. I suspect she wants to hide her hemorrhoids.