Thread: Yuka - hot girl, amazing balls massage

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Yuka - hot girl, amazing balls massage

First impression of Yuka is that she is lovely. Great English and very chatty. She tells me about her day job which I won’t reveal here but it just makes her hotter. She works on my legs while occasionally giving my cock and balls a brush while chatting.

Yuka notices my shoulders are tense so spends extra time on them. She knows what she’s doing with massage. It’s not super hard but it’s strategic and thoughtful.

Towel comes and gear off. She reaches for my balls and has one finger near but not in my ass. I’ve never experienced something h like this. I writhe with pleasure. I’m still lying on my stomach and I start humping and moaning until I get close to coming. Stop please.

Then I turn around and touch her perky beautiful tits while she strokes my cock. I reach for her lips to kiss her. She doesn’t resist but I don’t enter my tongue. It gets all too much and I blow a vat of cum on my stomach side and the massage table.

She cleans my “sperm” off me until every drop is gone. She asked how long I’d been holding on for and I tell her a week.

Fucking excellent punt. My dream girlfriend.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw Yuka today based on your review. Thankyou. She is a gem. Definitely worth it and will return. She gives a very sensual GFE, good use of the 2nd hole. She lay next me on the bed for Part2. Although her massage ability isn’t up there with some of the other ladies at 200 Stanmore it’s more than capable.

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    ❤️❤️Saturday Roster ❤️❤️

Coco (Slim Beauty Personality)
    Thailand, C cups 169cm, slim, smooth silky skin, age 25, Cheerful GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 9

Yuka (Super Friendly Girl)
    Top 1 from Japanese, C cups 164cm, hour glass 24, Cheerful 9, English 8, Massage 8, Service 8

Bowie New Lovely Young Girl
    160 cm C cup from Thailand 19 Year old C +CUP good massage good service
    OPEN MIND SERVICE very lovely service HOT �� EXTRA++

Sabina Pretty Girl
    160 cm C cup from Thailand. 25 year old good massage good English service 9

Name : Ivy
    Thai Sexy Young Girl 22yo D cups lovely sexy massage new lovely young girl
    Open mind services

200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048