I visited during the late afternoon with no booking, given the reputation of the shop I would've been happy with any girl today.

I came in and was greeted nicely by Ada. She put me in a room with the twin hole bed and it definitely makes it comfortable for the Little Brother.

I agree to a 30 minute session and Ada walks out. I start getting undressed and Coco comes in. The picture of her near the water is accurate and has not been altered. She's as beautiful as Ada, the girls in the shop that I've seen are all good looking and have pretty faces. That and young tight bodies. Ada has a good taste in selecting pretty masseuses to service customers.

Coco is taller than the average, had simple makeup on and thick lips with perfect teeth and a nice smile. I lay down and relax.

Coco was somewhat quiet during the massage and responded when I spoke. She was quite busy today but that didn't stop her from giving a very solid massage. My mistake was only opting for 30 minutes. I would've loved a longer session but sadly my time is limited. She focused on all four limbs and my back with a mix of elbow and hands and it was nicely done. If there was no part two I would be happy with just the part one. Who doesn't like having a beautiful lady's elbow softly massaging up their inner thigh. She was very focused on giving a good massage and then after my legs she asked me to turn around. YMMV, in my experience seeing her disrobe was a satisfying experience. She is mid 20s but can definitely pass for early 20s. Her skin is smooth, tight and flawless from what I saw and her body is fine as hell - her boobs are so perky I thought they were fake but are definitely all natural and she confirmed as well. They were both symmetrical and her areola were already excited and popping out slightly. She started getting cheeky during part two by spanking herself sometimes and YMMV. She definitely knows how to have a good time.