Thread: Leeya - so cute

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Leeya - so cute

After seeing many reviews for Stanmore, I finally decided to get myself there. Contacted them via WeChat and the process was really easy and friendly.

I decided to see Leeya based on a few reviews i'd read and boy was I happy I did. She entered the room with a big smile on her face and was talkative from the start which made me feel super comfortable on top of the fact she cute!

Part 1 was an amazing massage which lots of touching via the second hole just to make sure I was awake. Then when I turned over for part two I was met with the hottest little body and gorgeous B/C Cup Tits.......and that big smile. The next 10 mins were amazing. Slow teasing strokes of my cock. Bending over and letting me watch this sexy little thing in the mirror as she stroked me to a big climax.

After cleaning me up she gave me an amazing head and shoulder massage where I was drifting off to sleep. I did not ask about any extras as it was my first session with her so not sure if she offers those. If anyone else is able to confirm for all the punters that would be useful.

I WILL BE GOING BACK to see her for sure.

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    ❤️❤️Saturday Roster ❤️❤️

Coco (Slim Beauty Personality)
    Thailand, C cups 169cm, slim, smooth silky skin, age 25, Cheerful GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 9

Yuka (Super Friendly Girl)
    Japanese, C cups 164cm, hour glass 24, Cheerful 9, English 8, Massage 8, Service 8

Sabina Pretty Girl
    160 cm C cup from Thailand. 25 year old good massage good English service 9

Bowie New Lovely Young Girl
    160 cm C cup from Thailand 19 Year old C +CUP good massage good service
    OPEN MIND SERVICE very lovely service HOT �� EXTRA++

[img]https://i.ibb.

Name: Leeya (Thai)
    Size:8
    Height: 165cm
    Weight: 47 kg
    Cup Size: C cup
    Top 1 popular girls 5 star⭐️ service Petite lovely girls great service lovely personality GFE Feeling good extra service hot Don’t miss out high recommend

200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm