Thread: The most beautiful ML I have ever seen, Lola, ABC, is like a dream, speechless

The most beautiful ML I have ever seen, Lola, ABC, is like a dream, speechless

Person's Name : Lola

Establishment : VITALITY CHARM MASSAGE

Date of Visit : October 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 227 Parramatta Road Broadway, Glebe, 0402-680-999 (no private number please)

/http://www.massagebroadway.com

Hours of Business : Daily 10.00am to 9.00pm

Rates :

30mins-$100. All inclusive

Shop’s description:
    Lola, Australian Chinese, 165cm, 55kg, dress 7-8, slim fit, natural 34C-24-34, light tanned silky skin, age 20
    (Cheerful. Massage 6-7, English 10, Conversation 7, Popularity 9)
    (Beautiful girl, born in Aus, medium brown hair)

I’ll say everything is spot on.

Size/shape : see above

Nationality or Ethnicity : Australian born Chinese, can speak mandarin.

Services Provided : light massage as requested by me, body to body, lots of kissing and cuddling, admirations from yours truly , holding of my manhood throughout like a young girl friend who didn’t know what to do but of course she did.

Value for money/recommend? I’m battling with myself whether to review Lola, she’s the First Lady I have this dilemma as I have always shared before. You guys just please be gentle and nice to this young lady ok, she is very special and an absolute treasure, may be only to me, as I was honestly spellbound.

My experiences:

Have an opportunity to have a session and looking around for choice.

Summerville’s roster actually was looking very promising as I could be trying Pen for the first time. Then I look at 227 Broadway and they have a few natural C Cups on so ring up Alice to ask who should I see.

Haven’t been to Broadway a very long time, very glad that Alice still remembers me, she said Luna from China has natural 35 C Cups is curvy and my type, but she would recommend Lola, an ABC , very beautiful and young and also nice C Cups.

May be it’s just all my lucky stars are allied that day as usually , 10 out of 10 times I would have gone for the 35C cups more curvy body, but somehow today I listened to the Mamasan and booked Lola.

Thank you Alice, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU, you don’t know how grateful I am to you after see Lola !

Got to the shop, Chris was also there, have to wait in the large waiting room up the front from 5 minutes as Alice had to sort out the few clients ahead of me.

Then it’s my turn, Alice took me to one of the rooms on the reception floor and then called out Lola to meet me.

First impression, beautiful slim young girl, wearing a short black nighttime lingerie type dress. Not showing much cleavage but well proportioned.

Lola smiled to me and lead me to the room. As we went through the drills. Would you like to take a shower, yes please, you like some water? Yes, thank you, I’ll be right back.

Have a quick wash and wrap the towel around my waist and wait for Lola return , she came back with a cup holder and some water.

I put down the towel and lay naked on the good size table. Gee I miss the facilities here after going to a lot of other shops for convenience and quickie.

These rooms are spacious, all have ensuite shower, full enclosed, individual air con, good sound proofing, wall size mirror in perfect positioning.

Lola asked me if I like strong or medium massage, I said soft massage please. And soft is what I got.

Nice and soft touching, have some conversation with Lola, first in English, Yeap, definitely an ABC but speaks Chinese at home so we are talking in both English and Mandarin.

I think at the 10 min mark, Lola’s hands have reached my legs and butt and some TT were applied, not really the erotic touches like those seasoned MLs aiming to give you an instant hard on, but more like a young maiden exploring a male body and little by little, getting closer each time she brushes pass a male anatomy.

Then the sight I have been waiting for, Lola has striped naked, I have not had such a youthful naked body since who knows when, sometimes too much matured and curvy milfy bodies was great for lust and dirty plays, but an innocent youth and pristine teenage body is such a breathe of fresh air. So fresh , so slim, so young and flawless.

As I was just admiring Lola’s natural beauty, I saw that she is powdering her hands for the upcoming body slides. I have to stop her right there as powder always leave some smell in the body even after a shower. Just need to be alert and very careful for these sort of things. So Lola cleaned her hands and a bit of oil was added.

The body to body feeling was sensational, and the sight I saw with Lola’s naked body on top of mine from the mirror was very sensual. I feel like I was dreaming……

After a bit of that , I was asked to turn over, time to have a drink of water, this time from the little cup Lola brought me.

I then walked towards Lola and asked for a cuddle, this is pure Gold,

I then sat of the side of the table, pulled Lola closer to me, now, I am having a real good look at this young lady, she is stunningly beautiful up close and personal. As her bright eyes starring straight into mine, my heart was captured, my soul surrendered, and my mind captivated.

You are so beautiful, I said.

Thank you, with a smile, she probably hears this all the times and everyday.

I look down and her proud young breasts were there with all their glory, I reached down and gently touching and caressing them.

People in the forum probably have seen a lot of my reviews over the years on naturally busty girls , D Cups, Double D Cups, E Cups, F & G’s etc. but at this very moment , what Lola has were just perfect, not too big , not too small, all natural , young and firm. Cup size ? Who cares. Any sizes on Lola’s body would be amazingly just the same.

I have to taste them, kissing first, then my tongue is out licking , circling and sucking. The right side then the left side. Lola seems to be enjoying the gentle soft tits plays by this breasts lover.

My mouth and my tongue and my hands and fingers are all over her twin peaks and making passionate love with them. Little did I know that my cock would also have the pleasure with destiny later. Read on.

I was so excited, I have to bury my big head between her blossom, just. And for the first time in my life when I was burying my head inside a pair of smaller than D Cups, I did not wish that the lady had a bigger pair. I just wanted to be there with Lola.

While all this was happening, lovely Lola has reached down and holding my cock which has been staying rock hard since I turned over.

I noticed that time is flying when I’m enjoying myself , so I suggested some oil, things turn for the better and more sensual once Lola has smooth things up.

Then something very special has happened, Lola kneel down and place my cock between her breasts. WoW, definitely not expecting Lola to give me Spanish ! But not gonna saying do I ?

Well, I have had success in Spanish with some C Cups MLs, but usually their tits are softer so they can wrap up my cock, Lola’s breasts are very firm, so, to be honest they ain’t big enough, so I have to give a helping hand to push them together to form a deeper cleavage, that’s better but probably not how I would like the ending.

I think I need to lay down for Lola to finish her job.

So I kissed Lola’s chit and then her forehead to show more of my admiration and appreciation before laying down.

Lola kisses my nipples chest and with one hand holding and jerking me, the other hand just brushing and caressing mr chest.

I quite enjoy that, Lola hasn’t turned her hands into that mechanical fast hammering. So I am just enjoying the moment. Then another small pleasant surprises, Lola tries to get up on the table to lay next to me while giving the hand job, that’s awesome and I think lots of punters would appreciate that. But I have a different idea, since Lola has initiated the Spanish earlier, I might as well enjoying that to the max,

So I asked for more oil, get Lola up to the table and between my legs. Lower her upper body into position and here we are, my introduction to Lola into Ahlungor’s most favorite finishing position.

This is so good, as I was looking into Lola’s eyes as my cock was savaging her tits, as I got close, I lower her body on to my cock so I get the maximum skin/body contact until I cum.

First shot! Landed on to my chest above my left nipple, this was one of my best shot in recent years. Probably due to the long and sustained build up and I was so aroused throughout the session.

I thanked Lola and kissed her chin.

Next thing I noticed was that Lola didn’t get up for the cleaning right away.

She just lay on top of me, head on my chest, brushing my skin gently, such a great after service and girl friend feel, this old man shouldn’t have been so lucky to meet this enchanting lady today.

Returning for more seems like a forgone conclusion.

Things eventfully comes to an end, Lola gave me a quick clean and send me to the shower, when I was showering, Lola cleans up the room. And reset the table. When I came out to get dress, Lola then takes her shower,

I don’t know about you guys, I just really like this attitude. As All the previous MLs and WLs I had, without fail, if there is a shower in the room, right after the cuming, they would have taken the shower first and straight away, as if they all want to wash themselves clean. Then my turn for the shower and they clean up the room.

What Lola did here just shows that she wasn’t too concerned about what I just did to her body . And she was OK to have some of my residuals in her hands and on her body until after my shower and she cleans the room. Love it and highly appreciated.

When I am ready to leave, I have a final embrace with Lola. Kissed her shoulder, her face and her forehead again. I just couldn’t get enough of her.

Just telling it as it happened and what this session has meant to me.

Ps. On my way out, Alice wasn’t there so I walked into the office to tell Alice personally that I had enjoyed my session so much with Lola and what a wonderful lady she is. There’s nothing else left to be said.

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Person's Name : Lola

Establishment : VITALITY CHARM MASSAGE

Date of Visit : October 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 227 Parramatta Road Broadway, Glebe, 0402-680-999 (no private number please)

/http://www.massagebroadway.com

Hours of Business : Daily 10.00am to 9.00pm

Rates :

30mins-$100. All inclusive

Shop’s description:
    Lola, Australian Chinese, 165cm, 55kg, dress 7-8, slim fit, natural 34C-24-34, light tanned silky skin, age 20
    (Cheerful. Massage 6-7, English 10, Conversation 7, Popularity 9)
    (Beautiful girl, born in Aus, medium brown hair)

I’ll say everything is spot on.

Size/shape : see above

Nationality or Ethnicity : Australian born Chinese, can speak mandarin.

Services Provided : light massage as requested by me, body to body, lots of kissing and cuddling, admirations from yours truly , holding of my manhood throughout like a young girl friend who didn’t know what to do but of course she did.

Value for money/recommend? I’m battling with myself whether to review Lola, she’s the First Lady I have this dilemma as I have always shared before. You guys just please be gentle and nice to this young lady ok, she is very special and an absolute treasure, may be only to me, as I was honestly spellbound.

My experiences:

Have an opportunity to have a session and looking around for choice.

Summerville’s roster actually was looking very promising as I could be trying Pen for the first time. Then I look at 227 Broadway and they have a few natural C Cups on so ring up Alice to ask who should I see.

Haven’t been to Broadway a very long time, very glad that Alice still remembers me, she said Luna from China has natural 35 C Cups is curvy and my type, but she would recommend Lola, an ABC , very beautiful and young and also nice C Cups.

May be it’s just all my lucky stars are allied that day as usually , 10 out of 10 times I would have gone for the 35C cups more curvy body, but somehow today I listened to the Mamasan and booked Lola.

Thank you Alice, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU, you don’t know how grateful I am to you after see Lola !

Got to the shop, Chris was also there, have to wait in the large waiting room up the front from 5 minutes as Alice had to sort out the few clients ahead of me.

Then it’s my turn, Alice took me to one of the rooms on the reception floor and then called out Lola to meet me.

First impression, beautiful slim young girl, wearing a short black nighttime lingerie type dress. Not showing much cleavage but well proportioned.

Lola smiled to me and lead me to the room. As we went through the drills. Would you like to take a shower, yes please, you like some water? Yes, thank you, I’ll be right back.

Have a quick wash and wrap the towel around my waist and wait for Lola return , she came back with a cup holder and some water.

I put down the towel and lay naked on the good size table. Gee I miss the facilities here after going to a lot of other shops for convenience and quickie.

These rooms are spacious, all have ensuite shower, full enclosed, individual air con, good sound proofing, wall size mirror in perfect positioning.

Lola asked me if I like strong or medium massage, I said soft massage please. And soft is what I got.

Nice and soft touching, have some conversation with Lola, first in English, Yeap, definitely an ABC but speaks Chinese at home so we are talking in both English and Mandarin.

I think at the 10 min mark, Lola’s hands have reached my legs and butt and some TT were applied, not really the erotic touches like those seasoned MLs aiming to give you an instant hard on, but more like a young maiden exploring a male body and little by little, getting closer each time she brushes pass a male anatomy.

Then the sight I have been waiting for, Lola has striped naked, I have not had such a youthful naked body since who knows when, sometimes too much matured and curvy milfy bodies was great for lust and dirty plays, but an innocent youth and pristine teenage body is such a breathe of fresh air. So fresh , so slim, so young and flawless.

As I was just admiring Lola’s natural beauty, I saw that she is powdering her hands for the upcoming body slides. I have to stop her right there as powder always leave some smell in the body even after a shower. Just need to be alert and very careful for these sort of things. So Lola cleaned her hands and a bit of oil was added.

The body to body feeling was sensational, and the sight I saw with Lola’s naked body on top of mine from the mirror was very sensual. I feel like I was dreaming……

After a bit of that , I was asked to turn over, time to have a drink of water, this time from the little cup Lola brought me.

I then walked towards Lola and asked for a cuddle, this is pure Gold,

I then sat of the side of the table, pulled Lola closer to me, now, I am having a real good look at this young lady, she is stunningly beautiful up close and personal. As her bright eyes starring straight into mine, my heart was captured, my soul surrendered, and my mind captivated.

You are so beautiful, I said.

Thank you, with a smile, she probably hears this all the times and everyday.

I look down and her proud young breasts were there with all their glory, I reached down and gently touching and caressing them.

People in the forum probably have seen a lot of my reviews over the years on naturally busty girls , D Cups, Double D Cups, E Cups, F & G’s etc. but at this very moment , what Lola has were just perfect, not too big , not too small, all natural , young and firm. Cup size ? Who cares. Any sizes on Lola’s body would be amazingly just the same.

I have to taste them, kissing first, then my tongue is out licking , circling and sucking. The right side then the left side. Lola seems to be enjoying the gentle soft tits plays by this breasts lover.

My mouth and my tongue and my hands and fingers are all over her twin peaks and making passionate love with them. Little did I know that my cock would also have the pleasure with destiny later. Read on.

I was so excited, I have to bury my big head between her blossom, just. And for the first time in my life when I was burying my head inside a pair of smaller than D Cups, I did not wish that the lady had a bigger pair. I just wanted to be there with Lola.

While all this was happening, lovely Lola has reached down and holding my cock which has been staying rock hard since I turned over.

I noticed that time is flying when I’m enjoying myself , so I suggested some oil, things turn for the better and more sensual once Lola has smooth things up.

Then something very special has happened, Lola kneel down and place my cock between her breasts. WoW, definitely not expecting Lola to give me Spanish ! But not gonna saying do I ?

Well, I have had success in Spanish with some C Cups MLs, but usually their tits are softer so they can wrap up my cock, Lola’s breasts are very firm, so, to be honest they ain’t big enough, so I have to give a helping hand to push them together to form a deeper cleavage, that’s better but probably not how I would like the ending.

I think I need to lay down for Lola to finish her job.

So I kissed Lola’s chit and then her forehead to show more of my admiration and appreciation before laying down.

Lola kisses my nipples chest and with one hand holding and jerking me, the other hand just brushing and caressing mr chest.

I quite enjoy that, Lola hasn’t turned her hands into that mechanical fast hammering. So I am just enjoying the moment. Then another small pleasant surprises, Lola tries to get up on the table to lay next to me while giving the hand job, that’s awesome and I think lots of punters would appreciate that. But I have a different idea, since Lola has initiated the Spanish earlier, I might as well enjoying that to the max,

So I asked for more oil, get Lola up to the table and between my legs. Lower her upper body into position and here we are, my introduction to Lola into Ahlungor’s most favorite finishing position.

This is so good, as I was looking into Lola’s eyes as my cock was savaging her tits, as I got close, I lower her body on to my cock so I get the maximum skin/body contact until I cum.

First shot! Landed on to my chest above my left nipple, this was one of my best shot in recent years. Probably due to the long and sustained build up and I was so aroused throughout the session.

I thanked Lola and kissed her chin.

Next thing I noticed was that Lola didn’t get up for the cleaning right away.

She just lay on top of me, head on my chest, brushing my skin gently, such a great after service and girl friend feel, this old man shouldn’t have been so lucky to meet this enchanting lady today.

Returning for more seems like a forgone conclusion.

Things eventfully comes to an end, Lola gave me a quick clean and send me to the shower, when I was showering, Lola cleans up the room. And reset the table. When I came out to get dress, Lola then takes her shower,

I don’t know about you guys, I just really like this attitude. As All the previous MLs and WLs I had, without fail, if there is a shower in the room, right after the cuming, they would have taken the shower first and straight away, as if they all want to wash themselves clean. Then my turn for the shower and they clean up the room.

What Lola did here just shows that she wasn’t too concerned about what I just did to her body . And she was OK to have some of my residuals in her hands and on her body until after my shower and she cleans the room. Love it and highly appreciated.

When I am ready to leave, I have a final embrace with Lola. Kissed her shoulder, her face and her forehead again. I just couldn’t get enough of her.

Just telling it as it happened and what this session has meant to me.

Ps. On my way out, Alice wasn’t there so I walked into the office to tell Alice personally that I had enjoyed my session so much with Lola and what a wonderful lady she is. There’s nothing else left to be said.

Cheers

Cant wait to try her now that you've given such a glowing review sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by hiduba View Post
    Cant wait to try her now that you've given such a glowing review sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’m also keen to see how other brothers would rate Lola ?

Whether she is universally considered a stunning looking lady or it’s just a case of “Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder “ ?

Don’t forget to update me ok.

Cheers

Shop Owner
    Thank you for visiting us, we will let Lola know she got the good review.
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Shop roster says she is on holiday for 8 weeks. Devastated.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvark2021 View Post
    Shop roster says she is on holiday for 8 weeks. Devastated.
    Confirmed today by receptionist she's no longer coming back. They've also removed her from staff holidays.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wish I got to see her

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think she jump to 161chatswood nora.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She s working as Nora nearly everyday at 161 Chatswood and 84a Artamon. Saw her twice already, fun girl.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Beautiful review really enjoyed the read, thank you for that legend.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep Nora at chatswood confirmed she was lola, said it was a lot better than broadway the mamasan was a bit of a dictator use to even ask what the girls were eating for lunch... chatswood is more chill

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Woah, i think she is young, healthy aus standard body, and educated lady. Part one may need lot of improvements, part 2 is only so so.

Hey, she is young and beauty, thats what u get. She does more services now but just pepare a big wallet.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does anyone know where she is now? I searched both places for Nora and nothing comes up of late.
    There is a "Lola" on the holiday roster for 227 broadway